Accounts & Subscriptions

Here you can find ideas and feature requests for anything relating to your Xbox Live subscriptions, memberships on Xbox, Xbox Live Gold benefits, or the Xbox Ambassadors program.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Accounts & Subscriptions forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make an Ambassadors App for mobile devices

you should make an app for us, a universal windows 10 app (witch works across pc and mobile and xbox maybe) an android app and an ios app, this app should be easy to use, we can do chats in the app, see the leaderboard, check xbox live status, chat in the lounge, check error codes, get notification when seasons start, check our profile, check the seepstacks, accept missions, and a separate area for forums

261 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

27 comments  ·  Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Xbox Ambassador Founders Should Be Noted with a Symbol in the Lounge

When an Ambassador Founder is in Lounge the founders should get a symbol or a word that signifies that they were founders

244 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Xbox Community Level Ambassadors should have more resources to help them

As some of you may be aware, Xbox has a XCL which is where xbox customers can become Ambassadors.

My suggestion is to help current and future ambassadors xbox should allow us access to additional resources to help us assist other Xbox customers with help if they come to us for help.

We are very limited to what we do as Ambassadors, yes we get cool loot but I personally would like to be able to help a little more. All we do is give them the advice they can already find out which seems to me a waste of…

208 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Button to enable direct passthrough to customer support

Give the ambassadors the ablity to pass customer directly to customer support.

add a button in chat to allow us to pass issue which are customer support related to the correct team.

207 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 188 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to transfer chat to another Ambassador

Add a thing in ambassador chat can you add the transfer that we can transfer users to another ambassador thar is available please thanks

[Mod edit: Title changed from "add a thing in the ambassador chat in the ambassador chat add a transfer that we can transfer chat to another ambassadors."]

182 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ambassador Badge for Xbox One

Active Xbox Ambassadors should have an active badge so other players might reach out for help or suggestions!

163 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. microsoft and sony join together

just please try and join with sony or something to make the ultimate gaming experience would be amazing and most likely easier to deal with problems with their help

129 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 122 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Beginner tutorial for new Xbox Ambassadors "Where Do I Start" page

As a noob to the Ambassador program it would be less consuming if you had a "How to Get Started" video or a "Where Do I Start" page

98 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add an alert to the tab tile that tells you when you're mentioned in the lounge

When you are mentioned in the lounge (@yourname), it would be awesome to have it change the tab title, like it does when there is a new post in the bank (thanks for that by the way!)

90 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. XBL Service Status Widget Next to Ambassabank

Add a widget with the XBL Service Status next to the Bank for quick reference without needing to open a new window or tab while chatting with a user. Once less open window or tab is always a good thing!

83 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Rewards For Higher XP In The Ambassador Programme

Rewards for Season 2 are good but I would like to see a reward for Higher Xp in a Season at the moment all you have to do is get 20000xp and then stay in top100 for all rewards. We are only on day 24 of the 2nd Season and uite a few people have got to 20000xp and a few to 40000xp.

I would like to see rewards for getting to 50000xp 80000xp and even 100000xp. These rewards could be Xbox Gold has its stopped been a reward at the moment or may be a $10 Currency card or…

81 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Xbox Ambassadors Missions

When a new update go live would it be possible to send out a notification to everyone on the Ambassadors website to say there is a new mission. I forget to look at the mission page a pop up that says there is a new mission you haven't accepted would be helpful.

This would work with all missions

76 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow Xbox Live Ambassadors Enforcement/Gamertag Abilities

I think that ambassadors of xbox live should be allow to have an option to choose a gamertag that breaks the code of conduct, and is able to send connection errors to give a warning before enforcement team does the investigation for punishment, but requirements should be more strict, like must be 18 years of age. this should happen because people don't have respect for authority, therefor, doing that people on xbox can change there actions and is able to give fun to others.

74 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Award XP depending on duration and amount of text in an Ambassabank chat

This would reward Ambassadors that go above and beyond themselves to provide good support.
    Helping someone troubleshoot a complicated problem for hours and typing elaborate guides on how to perform troubleshooting steps is very time consuming.
    By the time a lengthy chat is done, other "lazy" Ambassadors can take a lot more chat requests and (in theory) simply answer them with "Contact official support PLZ! KTHX! bye" and raking in the XPs.
    So receiving XP tied to the amount of text and time spent in the chat would entice Ambassadors to help others more thoroughly.

TL:DR
    Reward quality more over…

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add spell check to the XCL Ambassador chat

Add spell check to the XCL ambassador chat. This was in the old ambassador chat before the beta started Xbox user still has but the ambassador does not.

62 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add support for more languages

It would be more easy to use panel of Ambassador if I could have support to more languages than English. In my case I want the Spanish but also in French, German etc, I would be grateful.

55 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make Ambassador Chat message box larger than a single line

Would like to see the area where we type be a larger text box, instead of the single line it is now. Makes going back and rereading and editing responses much easier before sending.

54 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Implement Learning Phase for new Community Ambassadors

Over the past several months, the Ambassadors Program has been growing at a relatively rapid rate. Every day I am finding myself meeting new Ambassadors in the Lounge and on Twitch stream chats. However, I am beginning to realize that many of them are a tad too eager to jump right into the Ambassabank. I'll admit, that when I first became an Ambassador years ago, I was the same way. But I do think that now more than ever, there should be a new period of time where community members new to the Ambassadors Program should be required to learn…

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base