Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Xbox Live Rewards - Portugal

English description:

Consider in making the Xbox Live Rewards service available in Portugal, there are lots of Portuguese gamers that would love/like to see the service available in here.

If any Portuguese xbox gamer view this please help spreading the word so that we too can be able to enjoy the Xbox Live Rewards perks.

Descrição em Português:
Considerem a opção de tornar o serviço do Xbox Live Rewards disponível também em Portugal, existem bastantes jogadores portugueses que de certo iriam gostar/adorar de ter acesso ao Xbox Live Rewards

Se algum jogador português vir isto peço que por favor ajudem a espalhar a palavra amar que também possamos ter acesso ao serviço do Xbox Live Rewards

277 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Th3 D4rK H4cK3r shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

31 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• Jesushenriques commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PORTUGUESE from PORTUGAL and NOT SPAIN OR BRAZIL deserve bellowing into that program!
    Japan, it's a very little market for Xbox even compared with us, cause they prefer PS4.

• Skywalker PT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft, we are the few, the diferent, the alternative, the "not mainstream" in a Market were Sony is the Leader, and were all the publicity and force of Xbox is made by US and for US, Microsoft MUST remenber US! We deserve It!

• MesSboy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PORTUGAL C*L because of traditions, also we are not spain so plz give us this

• Erandaf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree 100% with this idea, I dont know why Portugal are not included in this system... seems a bit unfair.
    Xbox is growing in Portugal in the last years... Its time for Microsoft see Europe as a good client and not only USA.

• MiiKifWii commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Awesome idea
    It'll be great if that happens
    We deserve it
    And probably you will gain more Gold subscribers

• dmarkd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excelente iniciativa Fábio! Já ao tempo que lhes pergunto no twitter quando é que vão disponibilizar o programa para PT, mas não está fácil!

• Jesushenriques commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Portugal is a bigger market to Xbox compared such like Ireland and we haven't access to live rewards, has no sense! Will great if it will happen and deserve for Portuguese gamers.

• EowElysion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Microsoft Portugal players also deserve to enjoy the Xbox Live Rewards perks, we are dedicated Xbox client, so as the other countries

• Darkfox2k4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why do I get the feeling that someone *** up and thinks that we are part of Spain... Lol it wouldn't be the first time....

• hells0bathroom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i am really into achievements and all of that, but when i think about the live rewards that exist for other countries and not portugal i feel a bit demotivated and sad that i am not getting the whole experience and end up finding it unfair

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base