Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Extend the Warranty for Elite Controllers from 90 days

Analog sticks wear out to quickly for the 150.oo price.Back ur cntrlr up with a proper warranty and I'll buy it.Or lower the price to 75.oo with a 3 month warranty.

1,607 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Snatas77th shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

295 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• ZeroAphid469510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEED A HACKED ATM CARD WITH PIN?
    We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a crooned card that can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This Cards comes in Visa/MasterCard. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/MasterCard Worldwide.

CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS?
    Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When you order for this card, Full information about the card will be given to you. We also reload your card when funds exhausted.

DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE FUNDS FINISH?
    No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY COUNTRY?
    If you are in ASIA, you will receive your card in 2-3 DAYS with guaranteed. If you are outside Asia Your card will arrive to you between 3 – 5 business days guaranteed.

HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.

DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD NOT FROM THIS CROONED CARDS?
    Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).
    HOW DO I ORDER FOR THE ATM CARD?
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)
    WEB PAGE: https://blankatmhaker.wixsite.com/atmcard

HOW DO WE MAKE THIS CARD?
    We use a machine MSR to crone this cards . You can also buy this machine from us also. You can order for the ATM card either the designed card or the blank card but still same information on them.
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)....

• FreehandCurve70 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How I Got My Blank ATM Card And Became Weathy...

I'am Elizabeth Russ, me and my husband are here to testify about how we use Shawn Pablo ATM black card to make money and also have our own business today. Go get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. It has really changed our life for good and now we can say we are rich and we can never be poor again. You can withdraw the maximum of $ 10,000 daily We can proudly say our business is doing fine and we have up to 20,000 000 (20 millions dollars in our account) Is not illegal, there is no risk of being caught because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you.. For details and cost on how to get yours today, email the hackers on: fastatmhackers@gmail.com

• KTG TasWho commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Based on the hate emails i have sent them, the staff that agrees how horrible their products are and just keep saying I wish I could do something for you but cant, the ideas I have submitted...Microsoft has done nothing. I have 3 Xboxes and an elite controller in my house that currently have (no fault of mine) defects. No power, cant use discs, cant plug in an Ethernet cable and right bumper loose. There are almost 1600 votes on this and 2 years of people begging for something from Microsoft yet nothing. Here is the bottom line...

-MICROSOFT IS A *** COMPANY
    -THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY HAVE US ADDICTED TO THE XBOX PRODUCT
    -THEIR PRODUCTS ARE SUB PAR
    -THEIR WARRANTIES ARE DESIGNED TO PROTECT THEM FROM EVERY HAVING TO REPLACE THEIR FAULTY PRODUCTS
    -THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ATROTIOUS

AND THEN END ALL BE ALL IS THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEY DON'T CARE!!!

If only my friends all played on Playstation....Ive never had any issues with Sony Products.

• Ryanbo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. my left stick is drifting now after 5 months. $150 is a chunk of cash to drop for something that fails under its normal/intended use after 4 months and 3 weeks...

• Ashkaan4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Phil Spencer, you suck! How can you bring a controller 3x the price of any other to market with a 90-day warranty? You're telling the public that you don't believe in your hardware.

• xSEViiNxSiiNSx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having to frankenstein my elite controller with another to get 1 fully working controller because microsoft said i was out of waranty, on the plus side im going to try and modify one of the shells of the controller so it wont have they stupid grips that peel off but instead will be just plastic like the rest of the controller.

• VoodooSonny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recently bought Xbox Elite controller number three, and THIS time I got the geek squad coverage from Best Buy. I highly highly recommend it. My right toggle floated on the last two within 6 months, and the Microsoft Store in The Woodlands Mall here in Texas treated me so horribly, that I'll never buy from them again. As a former Best Buy employee and avid gamer, I highly recommend this. $20.00 for two years, no questions asked.AND you can insure the next one when you replace it, for the mere $20.00. The Elite controller is amazing, changed my gaming style forever, but not built to last at all.

• Mohandas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unreal...JUST past my 3 months and my shoulder button broke playing For Honor.
    $175 for 90 days...F U M$

• Andy JWM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bought one online. After 14 days a paddle felt loose, checked warranty online and only 90 days? sent back to retailer with their 28 day return policy.

If this was a mechanical keyboard or a mouse costing 119.99 I would expect it to last for 5 years!!

• blidside commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Basically 2 years later, and still no response to this. Shame, really. The bumpers, thumbsticks and grips on this device don't last at all.

• HD Nyxz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bumpers broke after 100 days and they said nothing could be done since warranty is only 90 days. 6 months after purchase grips have also come off. Representative directed me to this forum yet no one seems to give a crap and respond to over 1494 votes ...

• xxPROBIExx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BTW 90 days isnt covering you all. Read it and it considers all these... normal wear and tear

• xxPROBIExx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 3 Microsoft Xbox one controllers break. I posted year ago. Since the new one that replaced 1st 3 broken

• wHYTEoUT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On my second elite controller so far, my left analog is now acting funny. Very poor quality.

• Caveman Wyrmgod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me it's the rediculous rubber grips falling off. Would be nice too, if the support site actually let you register the thing to get it serviced, instead of telling you to register when the site won't take serial numbers for accessories. For something that costs nearly half the price of the console, it's rediculous to only have a 90 day warranty.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base