Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Annual rewards for consecutive Gold members

We as faithfull gamers buy gold year after year with no reward I think the years we put in should be celebrated and given some sort of
reward free game,music,movie or money.

4,466 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

jjay101 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

57 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ZeroAphid469510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEED A HACKED ATM CARD WITH PIN?
    We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a crooned card that can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This Cards comes in Visa/MasterCard. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/MasterCard Worldwide.

CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS?
    Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When you order for this card, Full information about the card will be given to you. We also reload your card when funds exhausted.

DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE FUNDS FINISH?
    No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY COUNTRY?
    If you are in ASIA, you will receive your card in 2-3 DAYS with guaranteed. If you are outside Asia Your card will arrive to you between 3 – 5 business days guaranteed.

HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.

DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD NOT FROM THIS CROONED CARDS?
    Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).
    HOW DO I ORDER FOR THE ATM CARD?
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)

HOW DO WE MAKE THIS CARD?
    We use a machine MSR to crone this cards . You can also buy this machine from us also. You can order for the ATM card either the designed card or the blank card but still same information on them.
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)....

• AllAlexi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This ticket is just plain ungrateful.

Almost 50 games are given away as part of Games with Gold each year to every Gold subscriber and the service keeps bringing updated dashboards, new features (e.g. backwards compatibility) and a stable Xbox Live.

My gym doesn't give me a birthday cake and a toy just because I keep giving them money... they just keep letting me come in.

• TamerSaturn54 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is it possible to expand the functionality of a guest account by creating a VIP guest by paying for each subscription having the same account name attached to the main account?if pay an extra?

• TamerSaturn54 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is it possible to expand the functionality of a guest account by creating a VIP host by paying for each subscription having the same account name attached to the main account?if pay an extra?

• choppyseize commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like this. I like to be noticed and appreciated for my loyalty and support. I am always selling someone an xbox at least once a day. Or convincing them to try it. I also use a lot of the features and pay without complaints. I like this idea.

• Buddy Banchuk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We already have Games for Gold, which is awesome, just Look at June's roster. I DO NOT Support this ticket as Live is giving great rewards now.

• TigerishMoth685 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been reluctant to purchase the blank ATM card online because i know for a fact there fake hackers" out there, but i was convinced that it really works when my friend at my place of work got the card & we confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Every time I've withdrawn cash from my blank ATM card & the money has been in my own account in less than 24 hrs. So glad i gave it a try at last and has changed my life real good and it was $35,000 on the card i purchased from Keith Robert. !! If you believe me try to purchase yours now from him on this Email: (atmexperts@yahoo.com)

• viprixx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Legend Acid nobody cares. Can you please stop posting that on every single thread? Clearly you did do something to be banned, so instead of asking us to vote on getting you unbanned, why don't you ask Phil Spencer directly? He does respond to messages on Twitter.

• The Legend Acid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pls VOTE HERE

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251649-accounts-subscriptions/suggestions/6164387-get-a-banned-account-back-enforcement-team-manner

or here

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251649-accounts-subscriptions/suggestions/6904413-a-call-back-number-for-xbox-live-enforcement

This is what i put for my enforcement case when i was banned 3 months ago this is all i could puT because the 500 limit i would say more stuff

I have had my Xbox live account for 9 years ever since I was a kid on xbox 360 im 16 now I have been getting banned for communications every month I have 11 now for 2 weeks for nothing that i can think of unless im talking smack to my friend saying he is bad with a charecter on smite the MOBA that is competitive I was playing yesterday with my friends and the it says banned for 12/31/9999 for threating and other stuff and I didnt do anything 9999 is longer than a jail murder can u pls change my ban

EVERYONE VOTE EVENTUALLY MICROSOFT OR THE ENFORCEMENT TEAM WILL NOTICE THIS IS WRONG BANNING PEOPLE FOR LIFE FOR SMACK TALKING if they keep seeing there customers going down and switching to ps4 they might realise they are doing the worng thing and unban us 9999 is end of ur life if somone was talking smack on a M rated or R rated game like gta 5 should not be banned for 7982 years thats longer than jail murders a mounth at least and if they dont learn then a year alot of people lost $6000 worth of games this is unfair some people get banned for nothing i got banned for nothing a few times on destiny i didnt even talk but a few times i smack talked back to people on gta 5 and u guys dont even read are things u just send an automated reply i have maybe 1395$ worth of digital games i think most are disc games AND THEY SHOULD ONLY PERMA BAN MODDERS NOT SMACK TALKERS XBOX 360 WAS NEVER LIKE THIS XBOX ONE CHANGED THE BAN SYSTEM WE CAN STILL USE ARE ACCOUNTS BUT ONLY OFFLINE NOT ONLINE AND U GUYS DONT TELL US WHAT WERE BANNED FOR SPECIFICALLY AND ONLY BAN PEOPLE FOR A MOUNTH IF REALLY BAD THEN A YEAR I DOUBT THEY WOULD DO IT AGAIN BANNED FOR LIFE IS TO LONG LET SMACK TALKERS AND PEOPLE WHO DID NOTHING GO BACK ONLINE ON THERE ACCOUNT

THIS GUY SAYS IT ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDM7r-zBopo&t=326s&index=1&list=PL1zQC3C9Q96s4g5qavVwUhJ82YKbhii20

• CommandPapa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every year would be too much but every 5 or 10yrs would be cool even if it was just a bagde

• AbruptCloth077 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel you already receive a pretty amazing package as a gold member as it is, the free games alone are a perk of the program with adding more in, plus with millions of members globally thats an extremely expensive request.

• Bad4ssSoldier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You get 4 free game a month now, well maybe not all of them A category games but you still get a lot of games to play with and a lot of achievements.

• Bob YAMADA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We get membership and MS give us online services and free games, but it is nice to cereblating these good relationship by rewarding something.

• SirDriftSwift commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everyone who has spend money for gold knows that is hard to spend it but being rewarded for keeping buying it will make any gamer comeback the smallest thing will do.

• Genesis1953 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that giving Gold members a free month of Gold every year they are Gold without any break in the service for the year. It may help in the retention of the Gold Members.

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base