Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Games with Gold Free DLC

How about letting games with gold allow free dlc for the free game of the month? I am not saying make all the dlc free, but one would suffice.

8,313 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

CheesesteakJOHN shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

58 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • jacob hedgehog commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think Xbox Gold should be free so that way that you can get gold for free but it gives you money after you get gold so I think Xbox Gold should be free trust me.

• PledgedHat16552 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Celebrate this Christmas season with joy and gladness in your heart...

Good day, I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i met Funding Circle Loan PLC after i lost my job and been denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two companies. Until i was referred to Funding Circle Plc by a very good friend, so if truly you are in need of a loan i advise you contact this Godsent lender via Email: fundingcapitalplc@gmail.com OR Call/Text +14067326622 and be free from scam' Jennie Cortez by name from United State

• NotRicey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you shouldn't call it "free" if you're, technically, still paying for it with your monthly payments. Although I do agree that Microsoft should also give you some, if not all, of the dlc in the games you get with gold.

• ZeroAphid469510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEED A HACKED ATM CARD WITH PIN?
    We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a crooned card that can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This Cards comes in Visa/MasterCard. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/MasterCard Worldwide.

CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS?
    Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When you order for this card, Full information about the card will be given to you. We also reload your card when funds exhausted.

DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE FUNDS FINISH?
    No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY COUNTRY?
    If you are in ASIA, you will receive your card in 2-3 DAYS with guaranteed. If you are outside Asia Your card will arrive to you between 3 – 5 business days guaranteed.

HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.

DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD NOT FROM THIS CROONED CARDS?
    Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).
    HOW DO I ORDER FOR THE ATM CARD?
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)

HOW DO WE MAKE THIS CARD?
    We use a machine MSR to crone this cards . You can also buy this machine from us also. You can order for the ATM card either the designed card or the blank card but still same information on them.
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)....

• SpringPeak87065 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Guys!!! I got my blank ATM card from CARLOS FERNANDEZ. My blank ATM card can withdraw €3,000 daily. I got it from him last Month and now I have €70,000 for free. The card withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for the installation of my gas plant station and enough money for me and my 3 kids. I am really happy i met Fernandez. Fernandez sent the card through UPS Service and i got it in 4 working days. Go get yours now. He’s giving it out to help people even if it is illegal at least its from the banks treasury not individuals account but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Togo. Fernandez email address is pcgblankatm@yahoo.com contact him now and end your suffering be discrete when you write him cause he works without no traces so follow accordingly until your atm gets to you otherwise he will decline to do business with you

• ZeroAphid469510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hack And Take Money Directly From any ATM Machine Vault {blankatmhaker@gmail.com}

Am Mark Oscar,I want to testify about Jack Robert blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no hope then I saw so many testimony about how Jack Robert send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I also email him and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 70,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $3,000 daily. Jack Robert is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email Him on how to get it now via: blankatmhaker@gmail.com

• TamerSaturn54 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is it possible to expand the functionality of a guest account by creating a VIP host by paying for each subscription having the same account name attached to the main account?if pay an extra?

• FirstCypress447 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to

withdraw the maximum of $50,000 MONTHLY for a maximum of 24 MONTHS. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week

and I have used it to get $150,000 already. ONOMARHO ATM Hackers is giving

out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it

is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending

to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when

using the card. get yours from Georg Bednorz Hackers today! Just send an email

to ( blankatmhackers71@gmail.com Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Get-Blank-Hacked-Atm-Card-796260…/

• CallingApollo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this is not possible, could the DLC be available for a trial period? Such as for the month the game is available for the free download.

• CooingCorn89416 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I never know it exist but until i tried my best to look for how i will get money to start up a business and pay my bills, i visited Facebook and some other sites so many times. I saw how people get helped with Blank ATM card from Hacking man called Engineer Michael i was really surprise but i don't really know what to do so i decided to email Engineer Michael i complained to him how i needed money and he reply Yes he is a hacking man of anything, he said he can hack cellphones and Blank ATM and others devices, so I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. I have the faith is real and it will work because i saw many comments talking about his card. He told me Yes and that it is a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. i was amaze. after doing what he ask, 3 days later i received my card from DHL with my pin, i rush to try it on the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic i was so happy. I was able to withdraw up to $6000 immediately. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life, So far i have being able to withdraw up to $78000 without any stress of being trace and caught. I don't know why i am posting this here but i care about everyone who need financial help should contact him he is the best and kind, please don't fall in other peoples hands who will take your money and not give you card. you can text him +19733045149 his email address (micharelatmhacker@gmail.com). He can help you too.

• LeVaTaTeDQtEE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

by not being truthfull in advertising free games (needing a gold activated and losing the games you had when gold expires)you are fully showing people that piracy is the way to go or going with the competitor console. any idiot from sales should have shown you this microsoft!!! your kicking yourself in the behind wether you realize it now or not. a free game is a free game a membership only game is membership only.
    cost of internet,monthly gold fee, bundles or other parts of game after you have purchaced the game still cost to get part of the game you already own (thats just rude) in the old days people bought all the games and all the accessories and every new console when it came out every year because they werent getting *** in every way you companies have figured out how to leech money from kids , you have kids paying $80 for a game plus a donload for that game for another $24 plus a monthly fee of gold $ plus the cost of internet $$$ wow , who are the kids able to afford half of these things

• Buddy Banchuk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DLC should cost money on a free game, publishers gotta eat too. I'm glad the way it is actually since games with gold offerings are actual games and not arcade BS. So dont be greedy people.

• Righteous Nixon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry Chad 144, but your dead wrong. Games for Fold exists because Sony created PS+. Its that simple. These companies are in direct competition with each other and PS+ and the free games Sony was giving out gave Playstation a HUGE advantage over MS and Xbox Live. MS had no choice but to answer with thier own program that matched Sony's. And Sony started PS+ to help kick start their online service since they were so behind XBox Live on this front. It was one of the smartest moves Sony has made to date as it got millions of people to sign up for PS+ in no time at all. Again, MS had no choice but to answer with thier own free game service for Xbox Live. Thats simply how these markets work when your competing against other companies. Neither PS+ nor Games for Gold were started for any of the reasons you mentioned.

• GWOPBOYZPRODIGY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would have to be in place of a game but this has huge potential, A single DLC from the Mass Effect 1&2 or 3 would add to those whom already have it And encourage others to play with it. Maybe once month or two a game is replaced by DLC that has merits of some sort

• C4NSiX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Black ops 2 it been a very well known game.No micosoft person has ever put any call of duty games and more

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base