Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Fee to unban an xbox 360 live account

To get a life ban from xbox live without recourse is ridiculous. There are people in jail serving less sentences for more severe charges. I believe there should be a system put in place to pay to get your account back. Like a fine or fee to bail your account out of jail/permaban and is then monitored closely until the time it is deemed ok to not be monitored any more. Like a parole officer.

Major Nelson confirmed that Xbox One purchases on a banned account are retained, but not on the 360. Some of us have had accounts for many years and now we've lost hundreds of dollars in purchases.

The fee to unban your gamertag should be based on the severity of what the Enforcement Team finds. This is win-win for Microsoft. They'd have happy customers with their accounts back and it's more money for Microsoft.

216 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

K lnferno shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• PrankishLlama28 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we pay for Xbox Live and we shouldn't be banned because we pay for the stuff and y'all should get rid of the Banning part and let us play our games on Xbox live while we pay like $59 for this crap some poison team is by taking it way too far of putting a band thing on Xbox Live and putting a file complaint y'all to
    just like get rid of that

• The Legend Acid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

VOTE HERE

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251649-accounts-subscriptions/suggestions/6164387-get-a-banned-account-back-enforcement-team-manner

This is what i put for my enforcement case when i was banned 3 months ago this is all i could puT because the 500 limit i would say more stuff

I have had my Xbox live account for 9 years ever since I was a kid on xbox 360 im 16 now I have been getting banned for communications every month I have 11 now for 2 weeks for nothing that i can think of unless im talking smack to my friend saying he is bad with a charecter on smite the MOBA that is competitive I was playing yesterday with my friends and the it says banned for 12/31/9999 for threating and other stuff and I didnt do anything 9999 is longer than a jail murder can u pls change my ban

EVERYONE VOTE EVENTUALLY MICROSOFT OR THE ENFORCEMENT TEAM WILL NOTICE THIS IS WRONG BANNING PEOPLE FOR LIFE FOR SMACK TALKING if they keep seeing there customers going down and switching to ps4 they might realise they are doing the worng thing and unban us 9999 is end of ur life if somone was talking smack on a M rated or R rated game like gta 5 should not be banned for 7982 years thats longer than jail murders a mounth at least and if they dont learn then a year alot of people lost $6000 worth of games this is unfair some people get banned for nothing i got banned for nothing a few times on destiny i didnt even talk but a few times i smack talked back to people on gta 5 and u guys dont even read are things u just send an automated reply i have maybe 1395$ worth of digital games i think most are disc games AND THEY SHOULD ONLY PERMA BAN MODDERS NOT SMACK TALKERS XBOX 360 WAS NEVER LIKE THIS XBOX ONE CHANGED THE BAN SYSTEM WE CAN STILL USE ARE ACCOUNTS BUT ONLY OFFLINE NOT ONLINE AND U GUYS DONT TELL US WHAT WERE BANNED FOR SPECIFICALLY AND ONLY BAN PEOPLE FOR A MOUNTH IF REALLY BAD THEN A YEAR I DOUBT THEY WOULD DO IT AGAIN BANNED FOR LIFE IS TO LONG LET SMACK TALKERS AND PEOPLE WHO DID NOTHING GO BACK ONLINE ON THERE ACCOUNT

THIS GUY SAYS IT ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDM7r-zBopo&t=326s&index=1&list=PL1zQC3C9Q96s4g5qavVwUhJ82YKbhii20

• i like to move6 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

everytime you get banned 100 DOLLARS/EURO to unban it if you get banned again 200 then 300 and so on.people will stop violate the code of conduct like i did :(

• Broch Black commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't have much money but I would scrape together hundred notes in a heartbeat for my account back and because of the ban it would be very very unlikely for me to break the ToS again because I would be so frightened of getting banned till 9999 again, make it happen Microsoft. Or at least let us have access to live with other banned users.

• oVesna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's unfair my friends and other players cheat and mod but only get suspended, 4-6 times and don't get banned.
    My account iVesna is banned and I want to give some evidence why my account iVesna shouldnt be banned. I have submit a case review and I believe I didn't give enough evidence that was need for my situation. I know my account got suspended before so I try to stay out of trouble so I wouldn't get my account banned. My account do have 3 suspensions now.

First suspension, I believe is invalid, because I did not mod, hack, or cheat. I was just playing the game and then the next day I was suspended for two weeks.

Second suspension, I believe it should be valid, because I was playing gtaV and did recent a lot money from another player. And yes I know that is unfair to other players and is cheating.

Third suspension, I believe is invalid, because i joined a private match lobby on Black Ops 2 to trickshot with other players. When I was trickshoting my weapon change to a rpg. I shot the rpg and flew into the sky. Second later, I got disconnected from Xbox live. Try to sign in and it wouldn't work and it said I was banned from Xbox live 12/31/9999. I didn't know it was a modded lobby when I joined!

• SunshineLyric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It sure sounds like Microsoft NEEDS actual PEOPLE TRUELY ,ACTIVLY ATEMPTING TO RESOLVE these issues.... BILLIONS of dollars EVERY YEAR!!!!!!! AND YOU CAN'T FIX THIS??!! NORE DOES SOUND AS IF ANY OF THESE PEOPLE WHO HAVE MADE MICROSOFT THIS BILLION $$$ CORP FEEL AS THOUGH THEY ARE HEARD OR BEING TREATED FAIRLY. WHAT IN THE BLUE BLAZEZ IZZZ GIVES ???!!!???!!?

• NIN 360 XBOX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Enforcement team are there to ban and give reason for banning. I have not seen anyone being unbanned for any injustice happen to them.

Its okay for hackers to take down xbox live and steal lots of accounts and get away with it while I done nothing wrong and I am being punished for it. The enforcement team needs to go let real people deal with issues not robots with standard answers!

Someone hack my account by compromising my password then got my gamertag banned for life. MIcrosoft said they found no evidence of my account being compromised. I was banned for account theft well it is my account which was stolen. Enforcement team will not listen and xbox live support really understand and wants to help but the enforcement team do not care. Looks like I will need to get a PS4. I been with xbox live since day 1 with superb reputation and this is how I am treated as a liar and a thief thanks microsoft.

• K lnferno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Kulltore You don't even know the circumstances of why I was banned, so I guess you can only assume I'm a bad person. My renewal was coming up so I purchased a year of xbox live gold online for $40 from a guy recommended by my friends. They bought xbox gold from this dude a couple times before without any issues. Well, needless to say the codes were stolen and I was hit with Marketplace theft (a permaban right away without warning) with no recourse from the Xbox Enforcement team. I guess I just have bad luck and got dinged. My two other friend's accounts are still up and running, but they're not buying from him anymore.

• Kulltore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sure I'm not the only one assuming you tampered or cheated somehow. kudos to Microsoft for banning you if the shoe fits

• XboxGuy40 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it better not to have enforcement team who ban 18 of my xbox live accounts.it not a win win for microsoft.

• Jackorov1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is wrong, why should you pay for an account back, which YOU have paid money on? You have bought in game content and possibly gametags for that account and it would be pathetic to charge you for it back. I say just timely suspensions instead of permanent.

• Call Me G0D3915 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After reading your post it seems amazing that after 12 years with an Xbox I've never had my account banned or had to deal with this problem

• level99puppy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel the same. I've had problems with scammers before and they got my account banned. I still can't use it. Maybe for like 20$ to buy your account back would be helpful. Their banning system is ridiculous even steam allows you to still play your games after you are banned or even online too. Xbox just bans you without warning.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base