Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

THEY CONFINE US TO FORUMS? Some of us are innocent. We shouldn't be treated poorly confined to a forum when your account with everything you worked for has been banned. FOREVER.

1,060 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UwS American shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • UT Katana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

enforcent team ihr seid betrüger ein *** haufen von dieben !!!!!!!! 100 tage spere seid ihr noch klar im kopf!!!!!! schlimmer wie die *** seid ihr ... eure AGB ist wie eine dictatur ohnr rechst weg BAAASTARDE

• thefallofxbl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, after demanding my way around on a 6 hour phone call with support to sort my ban out, here's some handy numbers to contact them!
    Enforcement Team Dept: (425)954-5113
    Enforcement Team Managers: (425)882-8080. This is the direct corporate number, so the machine will ask for extensions or names, the managers are Andreas Holbrook, Jasoon ***, and Borris Erickson (not 100% on the names, but those are what I was given)

Spread this everywhere

• AK47 WHO R YOU commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this would be nice they are too op and we dont have a proper say in the matter xbox has gone hill since started playing all because of this enforcement team all i really do is play gta5 alone so i dnt speak to eny one or msg i just kill on the but thats what its all about but nooo too many SALTY people now its unbelievable inites only sessions are there for a reason and yet ive been chat longer than i can remember and banned to my own lobby dnt get me wrong make lots of cash but i cnt join eny one they only can join me like whats about

• banginYod4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got banned several Times for nothing. I am a medium to high leveled FIFA Player. Always when i have a good run and i am winning high against People in the Weekend League or Qualification Tournaments, i get for 100% a ban after that... That system is ***! It is so easy to abuse it. And the best thing is, you CAN NOT CONTACT ANYBODY! U have no chance to defend yourself!

I think it is your RIGHT to defend yourself. Microsoft is getting more and more a big big big joke...

• DEMBLADESwayney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolute joke!!!! Banned for absolutely nothing again!!!!!! I want answers and proof of why I’m banned it’s beyond a joke this now!!!! Back to ps4 for me after I’ve got answers

• pure evil29 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got bannd over a kid start it 1 call me me noob went rainbow is 16year old game went I got bannd again over kid call me name we can not some thing back I think by far went I get call name all the time went I play game why kid get there own way went I get bannd enforce need to look your start it 1

• godsjuice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ive been banned for communication and i was already banned for it ?!? I cant talk so how do i het banned again. About to buy a ps4

• blisskenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

go ps4 the dont suspend. im trading this piece of *** in todayquit xbox and let them know why. when they start losing money then they will stop the nazi bs

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base