Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

A CALL BACK NUMBER FOR XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT

THEY CONFINE US TO FORUMS? Some of us are innocent. We shouldn't be treated poorly confined to a forum when your account with everything you worked for has been banned. FOREVER.

966 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UwS American shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

758 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Forest II S021 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They communication banned me for ever literally. It was supposed to be two weeks but the deadline already ended and I'm still communication banned.

• Sandworm84 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was given a temporary communication ban, asked "why?" in the case review, and the person from the enforcement team told me they weren't allowed to tell me. So ridiculous. The insanely flawed and unfair reputation system to go too. I'm permanently switching loyalties to PS4, where I hear this crap doesn't happen, after spending thousands of dollars on Xbox. Shame on your terrible business model, MS

• SyIvio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be honest, this whole thing is bogus, how do you expect us to pay big money, close to a grand for games. Virtual Currency, maps, guns. Things we need to spend with our own money for! Even paying for monthly membership. And XBOX ENFORCEMENT doesn't have a phone or email to contact them? Just a case review that 99.9% of the time, they won't side with the CUSTOMERS that's going through the case .. how do you hit somebody with a double banned when I was already serving the first banned ? HOW DOES MICROSOFT EVEN MAKE A TEAM THAT ISNT REACHABLE? like once again PlayStation wins, everybody at Xbox Account Support is clueless, they can't help you with anything .. and you're only allowed one case review per Ban?! They tell us the same thing every time we call!? enforcement is soon going to apply is with a number to reach them, YOU GUYS BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE 2016!!! Nothing has changed You Xbox people make tons of money off world wide gamers but can't help the enforcement team get an phone network in their building?! This is bogus man, I'm 100% unhappy with Xbox, going over too Sony! I suggest we all do the same .. Sony doesn't have this problem, THEY'RE REACHBLE MICROSOFT!

#GET #RID #OF #ENFORCEMENT!

• xNickRAGEx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yup. I got a harrassment ban five days after I got a comm ban.. that has mysteriously been extended til 12/29 without any notification or reasoning. It's absolutely ridiculous.

• FancyColt436147 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep, all I got was a gamertag change. BUT, the fact that you are stuck with the one they give you is kinda ridiculous and then having to pay $10 for a tag change. I had this tag for less than a week. I mean come on now. Same tag I used on Playstation. Glad I bought everything used from gamestop, so I can take it back tomorrow. Playstation wins again.

• adolczak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The exact thing happened to me. I got banned for voice communication and i still remember i didnt do anything wrong.

• HydraVibes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly! I have an enforcement action for communications... because I said ( and I still have this covosation ) “ Please don’t harass me I will block you, keep this in the game and not personal messages “ and I blocked him and I guess he got his friends to report me and I wouldn’t care much but IT PREVENTS YOU from participating certain stuff on Xbox One. At least give us an option to send in for review, because I have friends who had this happen for just being good at a game, and now they can’t submit for Xbox Ambassador program when they’re very friendly and is an Xbox insider already. With how much people play Xbox they should have had this a long time ago and not use a computer to decide who gets punished.

• Y2blegend commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i havent been able to find match in madden for 3 days because im officially into avoid me... xbox reps have been completely useless.. when youre in avoid me.. you cant find matches and if u cant higher your rep how can u find matches?..its a catch 22 ..and a damn shame that were treated like this..

• NaturalKilling1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same exact thing happened to me for "abusing and harassing players" after I'd already received a communication ban two days apart

"I ended up getting a communication ban. Then 2 days later. I was playing the game. obviously couldn't talk to anyone period due to the ban. Then i leave. 30 min later. When i come home to play the game. Find out i cant. Due to anouther ban. That got sent 2 days latter. Please help me understand. How i can be abusive and harassing any one. When i cant even communicate with people. Due to a previous ban. That is still in effect."

• TuPacIsAwsome commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not fair how you get banned for joining a lobby with a modder, somtimes u dont have time to leave and its pretty instant. Banned for 9999 :(

#StopTheBan

• FoxEsal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Innocent person here I got the worst of it. I play one day with a friend of mine. someone joins our ingame party and starts trolling. I tell them to stop via voice chat. Then they start calling me a troll in messages. I get banned two days later with a perm ban of multiplayer. It doesn't even show up in my Enforcement page. So I don't even get a case as they are that sure i'm the one trolling. I even recorded the whole thing showing they are trolling. But because I can't contact Enforcement I can't show them the footage. Banning the victim is becoming popular with Enforcement. And now i'm out all the money I just dropped. Pre-paid 100 for Destiny 2 and pre-paid 2 years. Enforcement are pretty much corrupt police.
    This is why you see the reddit posts about people switching to Playstation, they're getting banned being the innocent victim unable to fight back.

• TRAILS OF BLOOD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I ended up getting a communication ban. Then 2 days later. I was playing the game. obviously couldn't talk to anyone period due to the ban. Then i leave. 30 min later. When i come home to play the game. Find out i cant. Due to anouther ban. That got sent 2 days latter. Please help me understand. How i can be abusive and harassing any one. When i cant even communicate with people. Due to a previous ban. That is still in effect.

• TuPacIsAwsome commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not fair how you get banned for joining a lobby with a modder, somtimes u dont have time to leave and its pretty instant. Banned for 9999 :(

#StopTheBan

• JL GamZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Account JL GamZ oh and one last this I play games were I need my game chat and party so ya ! 1 amendment read the constitution

• JL GamZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And please I enjoy xbox don't Ruin it for us out ther my friend got a ban for 4 years just for saying one thing and btw he's black #N pass niga to me so *** stop

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base