Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

A CALL BACK NUMBER FOR XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT

THEY CONFINE US TO FORUMS? Some of us are innocent. We shouldn't be treated poorly confined to a forum when your account with everything you worked for has been banned. FOREVER.

965 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UwS American shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

758 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BIOSKELL1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@UwS American
    Even if this got to a 1000 I don't think they will change which they cant because 1 guy or a small Group meeting decided oh lets just annoy the people who bought our products with full bans.
    I wanna know if Playstation do this because I don't think they do
    But curious on your answer mate did you get told that's why you got banned? or is that what you think the reason is why you got banned?

• UwS American commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will say N*azi and not have it bleeped out. The Na*zis were a government in history. GIVE ME A BREAK! How soft has this world become..

• Beastial Storm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox live enforcement is not independent from Xbox or Microsoft themselves. They've been hired and work doing the work that Microsoft tells them to. In the end they're not going to change this. There's a reason that we're only allowed to post to forums, and it's moderated so only certain things are posted, then you're only told all over again why you're suspended. Once you're suspended its not going to be overturned and they're not going to allow you to dispute it. They're not here to help you because they care about making money more than they care about you being able to defend yourselves. Unless something big happens they're going to keep suspending you guilty or not with no explanation other than why you were suspended. Even Xbox live support knows this but they won't help you (even though they probably could) because they're told not to.

• BIOSKELL1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@EnabledTripod57
    They wont reply they will only reply once to your first message to them and that's it they will ignore all the rest of the messages you send to them.
    I've done this like with 3 accounts and they reply the same damn thing and when I send a message back nothing got no reply off one 3-4 weeks ago got no reply on the other 2 weeks ago and another with again no reply about 2 weeks ago.
    I seriously want a call back number or a number to a manager because this is ridiculous I'm going to miss downloading Mafia 2 for free.

• EnabledTripod57 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding a chat support for Enforcement team would be a great help, not just a forum. They sometimes don't reply back to our post.

• Frosty Glenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't play the kinect n e more on the Xbox 360 because of this I bought a lot of games on the 360 so what's the point of playing them now I won't be getting a 1000 or more on them

• Frosty Glenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same thing happen to me last month when I was playing borderlands the presequel I got a message saying u has been suspended for 2 wks when I got back online my achievements was at zero my gamerscore was at 248,000 now its almost at 13,000 it took me over 10yrs to get that score high I sold all my Xbox 360 games now I'm playing on the Xbox one now one day I was playing skyrim and beat a board that was called unbound the very 1st mission the enforcement team took that achievement away so I started a new game and beat unbound again the achievement was still lock its not fair I want my achievements back enforcement team

• StrungSaturn582 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Beastial Storm
    Mate screw making another account just get a Playstation! That's what I've done I'm not paying a single damn penny on Xbox unless they give me back my account which I doubt they will.
    I mean everything on my Xbox was on that Account all my DLC my games that I downloaded all my saves *click* all gone now thanks to the Enforcement Team.
    7 years of gaming down the drain.
    I do agree with you on the whole calling them up or at least having a chat room to talk to them.
    Also not denying having a good time playing on Bloodborne which Xbox doesn't have which Im glad now it's not on Xbox or else I would of bought it for the Xbox on release date but now I got some games to play on the PS4.

• Locust Toaster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would agree completely. Even a chat system would work for me. I have been perma-banned without as much as a warning in the past for something I have genuinely not done. http://imgur.com/a/oAR3d#0 thats an album with my evidence. absolute nonsense. A shake up desperately needed.

• Beastial Storm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft is just cash grabbing. Remember how before the release of Xbox one they were going to charge for a lot of ridiculous things. People were pretty much outraged so Xbox couldn't charge as they intended. So as a way to make up for the lost potential income they suspend your account without warning, force you to make an additional account just to get automated answers and you don't even get to talk to an actual person. I feel that Microsoft is trying to make more money by trying to get banned users to make another account and at least pay for gold all over again so you can continue to use live while your real account is banned. I can't think of any other reasons that you can't talk to a real person to dispute bans and you're forced to post to an automated and moderated forum with a brand new gamertag just to attempt to get answers as to why you've been banned. My account was unfairly suspended for interactions with actual friends not a random users. Interactions between me and my friends should not be reasons for me to be suspended especially if they didn't report me. Yet I was banned without warning and I couldn't explain this to a real person. If Microsoft really cared about its users, they would let us talk to a real person. They would warn us and show us evidence. They would not force us to make another account and post to a fake forum just to get an issue resolve. The is the most roundabout way for someone to try to get their suspensions resolved. And it's the easiest way for Microsoft to get users to pay them more money.

I with you on that one MissAngel21 Ive even sent a really Polite forum message which isn't even on the forums yet and I posted it on Saturday and it's still not there. Im willing to wait till tomorrow but if there's no reply then I do not expect a reply off the Enforcement team ever then as they still haven't replied to me on what the heck I've done to earn a full ban a week ago.
    If I don't get my account back soon well pretty much all my discs games (just over a 100) are going to get sold as well as my 2 Xbox 360 also might sell my Xbox One and will get myself a PS4 which really to be honest I liked the feel of it more compared to the Xbox One.
    The only problem is my 3 best mates are on Xbox 360 which sucks really =/ one is going to get a PS4 so he can play Bloodborne which is one of the reasons I want a PS4 but also to play Kingdom Hearts, Uncharted, etc.

• MissAngel21 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anyone else p***** off . I have just paid for 3 month gold then few hours later i get an email with no warning that i am suspensed for 2 weeks , i spend countless hours on phone to xbox because being told to post on a forum for enforcement team is un exceptable, and no xbox tell me they dont even have contact with enforcement team, so basically being told f*** you we don't care as long as we have your money, so i am paying mircosoft for a service who then allow someone to stopped me from using it and they have no way to contact that person who is stopping their customer from using a service they pay for. I have posted around 15 thread on the enforcement forum each one has been ignored and Then removed 2-3days laters. I want answers to why my account has been suspended and i want times and date i was supposed to have broken rules, i am losing money!!! So i want proof to why they believe my account should be suspended. !!!? I have 3 xbox 360 and 1 xbox one in my house, with 4 gold accounts if i receive no answer in next 24hours i will be getting rid of these and going across sony and give them my money. Fed up of being treated like this i am not a happy a customer at all.

Missangel21

• AboutKnight292 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its because they're really lazy, i dont know if you've noticed but everytime they reply back they only explain why you were banned, i got banned for "marketplace theft" when they got the wrong idea, they don't understand, they are abusing their power

Will apologise now for the long post and bad grammar.
    Hell the Enforcement team isn't even replying to my message's. They haven't even bothered to post my Forums up.. wont deny was in a bad mood when they gave me a week suspend on the 04/17/2015 and I looked at the info to why I was banned, ok fine having this comment 'Say TNUR backwards =P' (Rhymes with RUNT you figure it out) got me a week ban but that's how I put it TNUR and I complained about that by law that I havnt actually said any bad language.. Hell there is a saying CNUT which means something from History "995?–1035, king of England, Norway, and Denmark" just look it up.
    That comment was on my Profile for 3 YEARS (which I forgot on the last year) and they ban me now, id rather they had asked me to remove it within the month then ban me I mean cmon.

Ive complained about that to them and I told them that their date was wrong as well cos I checked the enforcement date and it said 04/18/2015 which was their fault in putting in that date so by law I should of been unbanned on the 18th.... nope checked it a couple of hours after that and it changed to this 'Details of your enforcement is unavailable right now. Please check back soon.' O.o what? so I messaged them saying I should be unbanned with still no reply from the 18th to the 20th and now on the 21st it says I got a Full ban for 'HarasmentAbuseAndThreats' on the Enforcement site... WHAT? What for? sent them again another message WITH NO DAMN REPLY! been over 24 hours since I sent that message... I mean seriously these Enforcement Guys are not doing their job right which I am sorry on saying but it is true I mean the Xbox Customer Investigator was nice enough to call me yesterday Hugo his name was (Xbox Customer Service Investigator) and Hugo agreed with me that I was in the right and in the wrong which I agreed with him and they told him the reason to the week ban about my comment on my profile but they wouldn't explain to him about the Full Ban of the HarassmentAbuseandThreats... I mean really who do you think is really being Harassed here -.- also I have PrintScreen proof of all this.. Dates and times that I should of been unbanned.
    Is there anyway I can get in contact with who ever the hell is higher up than the Enforcement team because the Xbox Customer Service cant do anything as they are not higher up than the Enforcement Team.

• ComfyDistress84 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This enforcement team is totally absurd. I have been a loyal customer for 8 years and never had a problem. Now I am banned for two weeks because I used profanity?? No warnings, no nothing just an unusable system that is rife with cheats. And I have tried posting to the ludicrous forum board and have received one useless response. This is no way to treat paying customers. An arbitrary team banning away with no way to contact them or at least argue. You know its a B.S. system when there is literally no way to contact them directly. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!!!

• o Mein Kampf oO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

lets face it, it doesnt matter how long the ban is, 24 hour, 2 weeks, or life, the setup and procedure is rediculous, with little rent a cop gamers dressed up as police, ITS A JOKE XBOX!! what are you thinking, not only that but when they do finally answer you they have such attitude, thinking they have real power and all, and refuse to answer or make points that you request! hiring some ex bullied morons to decide the fate of what i thought was a genuine purchase into microsoft is pathetic!

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base