Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

THEY CONFINE US TO FORUMS? Some of us are innocent. We shouldn't be treated poorly confined to a forum when your account with everything you worked for has been banned. FOREVER.

1,060 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UwS American shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • SilvaSaiyan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox you are garbage. You promised to lift my ban for something i didn't do. Plus you dont clarify what it is that we did. You just give us a list of violations. My ban time is up, and i STILL CANT TALK IN PARTIES. I can only hear. Yet there is no way to contact you. I agree, give us a callback number, or even a chat feature like on your website. Oh and another thing, an agent today told me i cant share games with people outoutside my hioise because its considered marketplace theft. I share with my cousin and he returns the favor, we arent al rich, andwe need this feature to save money for bills. But you dont tolerate it because you hunger for money. We give you millions of dollars, and you complain when we share with distant family members? I hope gamers boycott your stupid company and ruin your wallets like you're trying to do ours. Good day.-_-

• rL Dynasty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How are you gonna ban me for communication when I haven't done anything wrong?! Like I just got unbanned and now I'm having issues with using my mic. I can hear but can't talk to ppl but yet my mic is moving like what the *** is your guys issue? It rash talk when others trash talk for the hell of it but yet you don't ban them rly fix my *** plz

• BadHam14 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox One is TRASH! How is it that I get my account suspended for "innapropiate communications" while playing a mature game? If someone feels offended by a TV screen over a video game, then they shouldn't be playing the game at all! My account got the communications suspended for "offending" players. During that week suspension, they decide to suspended for an additional 2 weeks when my account was already suspended! It is unfair, as I got suspended for the same reason twice, while I was already banned. Support, enforcement team, EVERY MEMBER OF MICROSOFT are responsible for this and should pay for it! All these years supporting microsoft for this? NO, PS4 it is. Not worth continuing with this trash of team.

• Demonic Eggroll commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

About to be perma banned from xbox due to a bout I had with a guy last friday that I will most likely never speak to again and neither will he speak to me. Literal years of progress on xbox about to be wasted, not to mention warframe 1000hrs+ with quite a bit of some money spent on it and the infuriating process of dlc for backwards compatability games like gow2 and gow3 that I probably never play again due to this as with the old dlc to be purchased again to enjoy the games at their full extent with my friends. I don't understand how one can communicate so often in public online play and insult others without at least a little bit of caution and realize that one can simply report and they are banned for the simplest of everyday retorts on xbox that are very vulgar and insulting. Now I have also reported the other person for they did insult me back implying I should simply go kill myself and I responded yet again to them in finality to tell them to shove off and they did in game due to the matter of attempting to teamkill me and failing to do so three times. But that is beyond the point where there is very little consideration of what actually goes on in the online part of xbox like how me and this individual exchanged vulgar insults and racial remarks like how it actually happens in games like gow, halo, sometimes battlefield, and everyones favorite two hate inducing games, gta and cod as if it was the same as greeting someone in everyday life. I have noticed over the years it has toned a bit down or maybe it is simply because I get on xbox only to play some games that I enjoy or games that I play with my friends and even if it is usually public games with my friends I never really leave the party chat and actually interact with other players in game. What I don't like about is that banning can ruin a customer's day by permabanning not only the account but all the paid content like digital games and dlc for games so that they will have to purchase it again. I don't even think the enforcement team considers any of the situations morally at all and just hits buttons. I will make another another account but I still have to deal with the loss of thousands of dollars of lost merchandise to function with the console. I honestly don't even wish for the other guy to receive the same as me but I did it out of my own judgement of an eye for an eye before but I think about it now and realize how childish all this is yet it is taken so seriously in reprucussions by the enforcement team as if an individual were attempting to actually bring death to another human being through the chat and that their lives were in danger. I understand that there are people who play xbox that seriously and take everything to heart from the online experience but then even they can get out the situation in a calm and undiscerning matter. I also understand that there are situations worth reporting but little things like the fight I had with this guy are below a reason for a perma ban to occur for either of us. And now I wait to enter my half assed experience of xbox with friends after this, and I also feel from this as I just bought Chivalry for $30 only for that money to be spent on absolutely nothing in reality. Lol, this is just so fun you know.

• iLeslie Chow x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

banned for 24 hours from all communications, just as the ban was about to be lifted I get hit with a 1 week communications ban, I wasn't even at home playing on my Xbox. I was on holiday with some friends! no call number is a joke, they say I have breached other people last human rights by making them feel uncomfortable with my apparent harassing or threatening behaviovour! what about my human rights and being able to prove I'm innocent! this along with being over charged to have my Xbox repaired a few months back is making me think ps4 is the way to go! Microsoft think of the money for before their valued customers

• VXXXX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I most humbly agree with this issue. I have a very busy schedule and I am trying to help a friend of mine with the gamertag of Toxic Thunder33 whose account was suspended for no apparent reason. Now I am trying to go on this enforcement site and all I get is a WHITE SCREEN! Somebody please assist us and spread the word!

• NIghtboom4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My console has been banned for two weeks for no reason that I can see. This follows a long string of hacks where both my credit cards were used, including one belonging to my mother, after the details of the only card attached to the account were removed by Microsoft. My son uses the account and, having refunded me the first time putting it down to 'accidental purchase' (which is utter nonsense - he's closely monitored) they now won't refund me the rest of the money stolen insisting that the transactions were made from my console - which they were most certainly not. I keep getting purchase notifications which means that someone keeps buying points (with, undoubtedly some other poor person's card details) and now this two week ban. My son is devastated (as 12-year-olds are wont to be) and I have even notified the fraud police here in the UK in the hope that they can shed some light on what is going on. I am also rather confused at the terminology used when clicking on the 'apply for review' button on the enforcement page. It tells me that I am not eligible for a free appeal because there is a big red X beside "you must have an applicable active enforcement action". Does this mean there is no ban despite the e-mail? I agree that there should be a number and that all these mysterious bans should be looked into, not to mention the fact that Microsoft seem to be in denial about the xbox one being hacked - there are how to videos all over YouTube! I am deeply disappointed in Microsoft.

• CoolingElm16494 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My console has been banned after it has been sitting collecting dust for the past few months, I just bought new Xbox Gold subscriptions during black Friday sales to come home excited to get back online and play to be crushed that my Not even 2 year old Xbox has been console banned.Please someone from Xbox live or Microsoft explain to me how it could have done anything wrong to warrant a console ban? This console is a factory console Finale fantasy X111 model and has never been altered in any way shape or form. I can show video proof to my statements, I am considering filing a law suit against Microsoft and Xbox live for there continued failure to give people any form of recourse to fix these issues. These are people who pay your bills Microsoft and Xbox Live, we will unit and fight your weak system and crush your soon to be weak Xbox 1.

Remember-We are the many you are the few.

• FoRz mcadeath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need an option where we can call enforcement support, not file fo your account to be looked at by a computer. Today at 5AM(when I wasn't playing) I was suspended for a week from voice and text communication. Now I'm not an expert on banning or anything but if I've sent several messages to 3 or 4 people letting them know that my "mic broke"(which is all I've said) and then finally getting my mic back where I was in a party with 2 other friends and a private game all day yesterday. Today I got on at 8AM and couldn't use chat or send messages. I checked my email and at 8AM and it said at 3 AM I was suspended for voice/text communication. I called Xbox support, which it states on the website Xbox live support can't do anything for you. To see who I could call because the enforcement agency doesn't have a support number. I talk to the guy and the best I can do is send for a review. Now my grandma just died a few days ago so I've been at the house by myself and I talk to friends on Xbox, which I desperately need to do since it's thanksgiving break and I'm home alone while my mom and grandpa plan the funeral. So if I don't get my Xbox account back I'm going to go crazy. I'm getting a computer so I'm going to say other people shouldn't get Xbox because of this incident. I hope that they change it soon, because they're going to lose millions of dollars. I'm also a share holder of Microsoft( no I don't own a ton of it) but I'm questioning whether or not to take my money out because the support is terrible and will turn people away for sure. I'm getting a computer and may even dump my Xbox to upgrade it since I've been reported by random people I don't even say a word to online and I'm instantly suspended.

• SaltyFawn77172 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Okay I got suspended last night for 3 weeks for communications and I'm so confussed y. Enforcement team please contact me and unsuspend me. I didn't do anything.

• Beta the Great commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1-DAY communication ban... then IMMEDIATELY a second message saying I have a 1 WEEK communication ban. Add in that there's no way to know what I did or why it was given. No way to apply for review. No way to contact the bunch of people in Bangladesh that Microsoft probably outsources Enforcement to. Way to screw the pooch, Microsoft. Your enforcement is borderline illegal.

• AndresBlanco813 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had a communication ban on October 17, 2015. It was supposedly lifted on October 24th, 2015. During that week I was not able to message, in-game chat, or party chat. When the ban was up I was able to send messages but in-game and party chat still don't work. I can hear my friends but they can't hear me in the party chat and in-game chat. I have to use Skype as a party chat to talk with friends. I contacted Xbox Support and they told me it was glitch that is being worked on but then today I chatted with someone from Xbox Live Support that said my case must still be under review. When I go to my enforcement history I don't even see a link to apply for a case review. So I am left here not knowing if it is a glitch or if my case is still under review. it has been over a month now of having this issue and not really knowing what it is which I think is the worse part. Like most of the commentators on here I have had an Xbox live account since 2006 or 2007 so long time Xbox fan but if I can't even properly talk with friends on here there is no point in continuing to pay for the Xbox Live service. I even got the new Xbox but it might be time to jump on the PS4 train because looking at all these comments it looks like Xbox doesn't care about this particular issue.

• BOOST3DMR2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

• BOOST3DMR2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

playing bo3 and banned for 2 weeks cause my playercard emblem said "obama sucks"....meanwhile the game is saying far worse curses and rated m for policy enforcement people can go *** yourself...ive been paying for xbox live for 8 years and youre gonna ban me over ***. hows this for some foul language...suck my *** ***, i hope everyone working in this department gets cancer. *** scumbags. everything is gonna be offensive to someone...this is outrageous and bulllshit to treat a long term customer like this and not even give us a chance to talk to a *** human...resorting to *** emails. thanks for

• outatime0000 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't been playing on my Xbox for about a month and I got banned right before my break. I checked my live mail and had an email from the enforcement team saying the suspended my account until 12/3/15 and I feel as though being a long time customer with only ONE report I shouldn't have been suspended, I didn't even do anything to get a report because I wasn't on. Microsoft also refuses to give a number to help me get this straight, they subject us to the case review which is taking forever. Not happy at all, this is unjust and needs to change..

• Plagued Soldier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Paying customer for over 10 years. 1 person says you are sending "inappropriate communication" and i'm suspended for 1 week. Now i'm forced to sit and wait on a case review that i shouldn't have to in the first place. I pride myself on being a good sportsman and....... *** it this it just rediculous im about to sell the box and get a ps4 at least i wouldn't be paying to be banned

• xBURNxFOREVERx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

xBURNxFOREVERx - I have been with xboxlive for atleast 7 years and have never been banned ever; now I have been banned twice in less than a single 1 month period. Originally I was banned for a day (24hr) for sending questionable messages to people; even though they deserved it for bad connection, cheating, or being rude. So the first ban was completely fair and I don't send messages to anyone unless they are friends now; totally not worth the ordeal of loosing comm. over a stranger and their feelings - so I took the high road and learned my lesson, I just grit my teeth and move on, no messages.

Although, I have been comm. banned again for the same reason, and I haven't sent any messages to anyone except friends; so now I am on (1 wk) comm. ban for the same offense as the first ban. I am being punished twice for the same offense. Please reply to this post if this has happened to you as well.

I have chatted with the support staff and they were helpful and friendly but act like the enforcement side of xboxlive is completely cut off from everyone else; no calls, emails, messages, or anything. Basically you get what you get and you can appeal but that is it. Keep in mind this is all over someone reporting (probably spamming reports, as the customer support person suggested) about my account because they got called out for being rude, outplayed, or called out for cheating.

Xbox you need to look into this; I have been with xboxlive for several years and have never been banned; now I have been banned twice in less than a 1 month period ... isn't that silly ..?

• ivanOATH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just got banned today for a second time. This time it was for no reason at all. One moment I'm talking it up with my friends in party chat and next thing you know out of no where I can't hear them and they can't hear me. I reset my Xbox thinking it was a hardware issue and nothing. I contact Xbox live and they tell me I was suspended for 2 weeks Really?!?! Not even a heads up or anything. I haven't send any messages to any anyone because I was avoiding suspension again. And for no reason the guys just ban me, of course I sent my case to be reviewed and now I'm just waiting to see what they have to say. I've been a loyal customer for about 7 years, but because of this enforcement team and I'm thinking of switching over to PlayStation if no action is taken and if I'm not unbanned I'm not spending another dime to be treated unfairly.

• CommanderAIxSPx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel all of your pain I am extremely upset right now because there is no way to contact the Xbox enforcement Team they have no number no direct phone number either the only way you can speak to them is by creating a comment under case review even that damn thing is a joke the enforcement team is a joke I was literally suspended from communication three times in one year in 2015 this has never happened to me ever I am one of the most common players on xbox and I never cheat nor I do not curse at people unless they curse at me for no reason and I've been had xbox live gold ever since in 2007 so I am a loyal Xbox player but the enforcement team is a serious hinderance to the Xbox players I really do have a good feeling that it's because Microsoft is trying to control us Microsoft truly believe that we are so blind to their greedy scheme well they are dead wrong but I still love Xbox because they have better Xbox Live online benefits than PlayStation but the minute I get permanent ban is the day I will move over to PlayStation 4 bye bye Xbox but seriously Phil Spencer needs to take this very seriously the Xbox enforcement team is going to make Microsoft lose a lot of Xbox players this is the first time this has happened to me I think I will be setting up a petition on and have Microsoft completely change how the enforcement Team handles bad players because I am pure innocent I am NOT the only one that has this problem it's like as if the enforcement team does not care about the First Amendment freedom of speech which I have a feeling they are violating the First Amendment law Microsoft and Phil Spencer if you are listening to us you need to take this very seriously and change how the Xbox enforcement Team handles bad players and they also need to have a number so we can call them.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base