Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

A CALL BACK NUMBER FOR XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT

THEY CONFINE US TO FORUMS? Some of us are innocent. We shouldn't be treated poorly confined to a forum when your account with everything you worked for has been banned. FOREVER.

966 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UwS American shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

758 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • aquaman1409 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was playing halo and because I grabbed a good weapon before this other player, he followed me the whole game, shot me and talked smack while saying some pretty offensive words. The whole game !!! So I sent him a message, 1 word(f@9) and he says "haha! I'm reporting you !" What he was doing was way worse. So my mic broke and then I got message and voice banned due to this report. But I couldn't communicate anyway because my headset broke. When the ban was lifted I somehow got another ban and then I find I need to go on Xbox boards to plea my case. But wait?!!! I have to use a dummy profile to post in these boards because my rep is now on "avoid me" and I can't communicate anywhere on Xbox media because of this.
    So I set up my account and knowing full well I will only get a automated response with the same spiel that I see everyone else getting when they are writing of the unfairness and bad treatment. We are not only victims of brat kids and malicious players that strive to get people banned even though their behavior goes unpunished. But we are also victim of a broken system that does no research of these matters and shows no compassion.
    Oh, and I was right! I got an automated reply and then my post got deleted. Sooooo, now I can't have other gamers or posters read my story and I can't discuss this with anyone. What is the use of putting the time in to write when there is no reciprocation, no help??? I'm not only innocent but I'm a victim here as are many others who have done nothing wrong except stand up for themselves. We get punished while the d bags keep playing and doing what they do. I'm disappointed with Xbox and I've been a member since 2004 and ever had problems like this.

I'm sorry I said what I said but it was just one word. And the other guy gets to play and disrupt the fun and annoy people. Yeah REAL FAIR !!!!!!!

• kendrickso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it's time Xbox live faces a lawsuit from Trading STANDARDS UK, this thing with the enforcement team is out of control.
    let's come together guys and teach this greedy corporations a thing or 2 about costumer service and satisfaction

• SoberOrchid8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my advice: if your account is suspended or banned and you can't get it back, you don't take have to take this bull and open a new account to give them more money. you are not only losing money, you are also losing your days worth of gaming progress. sell your console to get back for what is worth.

• SoberOrchid8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is my first time buying an xbox and i have just purchase my console for about 2 months and my account got permanently suspended on xbox live. seriously man? apparently it was marketplace theft and i am still waiting for case review. i don't know what the hell i stole from you guys but what to do with the console i brought with a ban account. you want me to open another account and spend more money on your console. you think i am gonna trust you xbox and open another account again. is this how you rip people's money off banning people's account, leaving them with a useless console that cost 350 to 400$. i don't know if i can get a refund for the console but i swear if i can't unsuspended my account. i am gonna sell this stupid console you guys sell me and move to sony. i know opening a new account and buying everything back cost less for me but no way in hell i am gonna swallow this *** and deal with it. i don't know if you guys from enforcement team's or any other department is reading this but if this is how you do business i am done. i really feel bad for everyone here who got their console or account banned when they've been playing Xbox for longer than i have who might have even spent way more than me. apparently this is how you guys from Microsoft rip off customers by banning their account or console leaving them with a worthless console which cost about 350 to 400$.

• TotemicStorm483 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, for the past 5 months or so, someone had my account on their xbox and was making purchases on my credit card that i DID NOT AUTHORIZE. When i contacted microsoft about it, all thry said was to change my password and remove my credit card from the account. I ahd to get a new credit card because even after i was banned the charges continued. So good job enforcement team, uou banned someone for no reason. I won't let this rest till thr day i die because i was wrongfully banned and i have proof.

Also, if anyone asks why so much time and money? This is all i have, when I'm not home I'm in the hospital due to colon cancer, so thanks Microsoft, for taking the one thing that msde me feel better every time i come home from the hospital. Thanks for taking that one thing away from me and slamming the door in my face, pathetic excuse for a company.

The enforcement team is an absolute joke. I had a content purchasing issue on the xbox one world of tanks, i kept getting refunds and there are 3 cases open on my account and i have the case numbers. The enforcement team told me that my account was told to stop requesting refunds, which i never was, in fact, i was told by a support agent that as long as there is an open case on my account for purchasing issues on my credit card, i would be refunded. I was tfying to purchase gold which was a known issue in WoT, yet i get banned and lied to. My account has several thousands of dollars in games and content, they away my rights to content i paid for because they *** up. I have been with Xbox for 6 years and this is how i get treated, this is insane, i have actual evidence that i did nothing wrong and they can't even provide evidence to show what I'm so called guilty of. I was banned for "marketplace theft" till year 9999. I was never told that you can only have 1 refund per year, by anyone. And if you can have only 1 refund per year, why keep refunding my account and thrn ban me for it? The enforcement team is an absolute joke and needs to be reworked completely. I can't even post this comment on my real account because of the ban. I paid so much money for everything, and lost it because they messed up and won't even reply to me properly. How about you actually talk to the customers instead of playing the blame game. My original account is unknoenXdr1ft3r and was wrongfully banned by the enforcement team.

• Vulpehh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I HAVE GOTTEN 2 ACCOUNTS TAKEN AWAY FROM ME. ONE THAT IVE HAD FOR OVER 4 YEARS WITH ALL PURCHASES NOW GONE BECAUSE A HACKER GOT MY ACCOUNT BANNED AND A NEW ACCOUNT I JUST MADE WITH 0 PROGRESS AND WHEN I WENT ON VACATION I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON. EVEN THE SUPER VISOR SAID SO. YOU GUYS CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT AND YOU GUYS JUST IGNORE THE INNOCENT BECAUSE YOU GUYS DON'T CARE AND ARE TOO LAZY TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. IF I COULD TALK TO THEM DIRECTLY I COULD BET I CAN GET MY ACCOUNT BACK BECAUSE I HAVE MANY PROOFS!!

• THUNDER7566 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oi microsft what R u doing?? Ok I get it u curse ur off for a while I get that I do. But to have a message and party ban over 24 hrs is a joke especially it's my fist time. It wasn't even me using my console that day I got zero messages from MS nothing Stating how longs the ban for what day it's lifted. SORT THIS OUT OR GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY. Thinking about it I feel that a survey or an investigation into how Microsoft are treating there customers. Trading standards may want to know why the scales of satisfaction and dissatisfaction SEEM to be uneven.
    I've left this message on nearly every site of microsofts that I've been to. Trying to get in touch with a complaint has been made impossible because you've got us all running round in circles, I'll end up disappearing up my own hole before u do anything

• AtP Angel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree. This system is an absolute joke. If anyone is in the UK, here is an address to send a formal written complaint.

Microsoft Campus
    Thames Valley Park
    Reading
    RG6 1WG

My complaint is about the reputation system which is being considerably abused on games like forza, Happy wars and Halo MCC.

• FLORIDA COPEY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

thy need to put a stop to hackers xbox live is not fun with hackers trying to hack you off every 5 sec
    y do we pay to just get hack offline its stopped all my friends went to ps3 because hackers will not leave them alone xbox live needs a firewall and needs work y is xbox one more save than xbox 360

• An0nYm0u5JAMSK8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently on my 4th communications ban. Been over 2 months, asked for information, no reply for the past month since I posted on the forum. The email didn't say for how long, and my forum post is STILL PENDING! Why do I have to wait so long? This is why PHONE NUMBERS EXIST MICROSOFT! You have a CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE, but NONE OF THEM are trained to HELP with CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS!? Why have a customer service line in the first place!? This company is trash from what it used to be.

• FlatBunny638482 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there anyone on here that has access to a very reputable attorney that would be interested in a MULTI MILLION Dollar Lawsuit against MICROSOFT??? We've tried to voice our complaints, and they continue to *** our bank accounts from our hard earned cash. The Enforcement team is like Microsoft's Secret Police that does the dirty work and keeps Microsoft from feeling any backlash. A lawsuit is the only way to end this nonsense and change things for the better. Please post any type of leads in this arena...

• popcan nine2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They are bots I am willing to bet the house on it for been ban for almost a month and will not go away intoo the night I told em I will post every 4 days and clog up there suport chat every day

• AustinVinces213 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was banned and they will not give me a chance to explain myself. I was banned due to a misunderstanding supposedly I've been refund phishing! I just had broken games and no one will listen to my explanation I lost hundreds of dollars worth of games including a preordered game!

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base