Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

A CALL BACK NUMBER FOR XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT

THEY CONFINE US TO FORUMS? Some of us are innocent. We shouldn't be treated poorly confined to a forum when your account with everything you worked for has been banned. FOREVER.

1,030 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UwS American shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

796 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Das Wilde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got banned because some random dude was trying to tell me what to do and spam my inbox, i called him a *** as my first response for him even though he started messaging first and was harrasing me, i get reported for that but this dude got the word kill in his gamertag but its ok because *** a bad word and i must be punished for doing what i want im going to sue xbox if this happens again, this dumb enforcement stuff is dumb its just computer looking for bad words and automatically report someone with no reason why its happen in the first place. I bet they dont even read the forums

• Das Wilde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had xbox for over 10 years but still they treat us as rich old people who are always taken advantage of. They never respond to my complaints or anything but they will definitely send a computer to their job
    #ihatexbone

• DeathSlayer99x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there, I have had a problem with a player by the gamertag BulldogWarr1or2. He has been making several accounts to spam and message and harass me and my friends and it's because he made a crude joke towards me about killing myself, and continued to message me telling to do it and message him if I did. I want this player and all of his other accounts to be either suspended or banned for a period of time. I would honestly like to see him get removed from the community because he has caused nothing but problems to other players. I get salty, but I would never betray a fellow friend by telling him to kill himself and laugh at him as he's going through a tough spot in time. Thanks for reading this and please do something about BulldogWarr1or2 and his several accounts. Thank you

• Trumpinator2o16 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So I had a picture of president Trump as my profile picture, my gamer tag is Trumpinator2o16. And some salty player reported my gamer picture and it got enforced, so they deleted my gamer picture, gave me a smiley face with tons of colors around it as a joke, and now I can not change the picture because of the enforcement, and usually I can write an appeal to the enforcement, but there is no appeal icon anywhere!!! They won't let me even talk to them, I don't see how a picture of my President is inappropriate

• Alfiecookie99 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

wow x-box live did well this time boy bullies me at school and reports me to xbox live and gets me banned. Typical Americans. Never mind just cancelled and got new computer - stuff X-Bx.

• PEEAAKK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So after being racially abused, harassed, bullied and trolled I tell them to go away but using swear words and I get banned?!? Meanwhile they are free to continue harassing. On top of that the only help with this is idiots on a forum, a trick questionnaire before you can talk to the team responsible and the worst customer support EVER. I stopped gaming for almost 2 years previously a personal choice as result of a similar situation of racial abuse and inappropriate enforcement action. If you are going to ban people from services they pay for them you must have an actually contactable enforcement team - not one where you need to dance and sing and answer riddles before you can even communicate with them?!

• Wilfindya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bunch of snowflake, safe spot supporting millennials is what he enforcement team is

• iHeaT420 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One acct banned and another one about to be because I asked a kid to join team chat in competitive play on overwatch and he got salty, said no, and reported me..... how is this even close to harassment??? Can we actually review these reports with a human being and not a system that autobans. Going to start a class action lawsuit if this doesn't change. All I have to do is hit the forums and Reddit to find people with similar frustrations.

• Zanmore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't even play Dark souls 3 online because of "enforcement" from replying to a troll with one profane word and he replies with you're gonna be banned haha,
    like magic 30 seconds later not only is communication disabled for a month but I can't even play online Dark Souls 3.

How is it legal to prevent me from using a service I paid for at the whim of a degenerate who is abusing this aberration of a system Microsoft calls their "Enforcement".

• SaltyPretzel223 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just wrongly accused of harassing. My friend was actually being called trash and all this other stuff out of nowhere his name is GOD PROTIGE. So I stood up for him by sending the aggressor a message back. Then he cried to you guys and reported me.. getting ME banned when he’s the one who started calling people stuff and names and crap for no reason. His gamer tag is SUICIDExSCUM and mine is SaltyPretzel223. If you could make this right by banning the aggressor. I.e. him. That would be greatly appreciated. Thx

• The Stiffler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey I got a 2 week suspension for telling someone I was reporting them for quiting how is this harrassment or inappropriate laungauge and why is it for 2 weeks my gamer tag The Stiffer and my number is 1 403 598 0237

• ZZ clips ZZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need a member of the enforcement team to contact me concerning my childs acct. Not sure of the process of suspending an acct.

Tammy 214-930-6857

• ZZ clips ZZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please call me about my sons acct. hes been suspended.. Not sure why??

Tammy 214-930-6857

← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base