Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

A CALL BACK NUMBER FOR XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT

THEY CONFINE US TO FORUMS? Some of us are innocent. We shouldn't be treated poorly confined to a forum when your account with everything you worked for has been banned. FOREVER.

965 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UwS American shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

758 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Khaotic0316 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The contact information below are valid:

Enforcement Team Dept: (425)954-5113
    Enforcement Team Managers: (425)882-8080

Andreas Holbrook is valid also (Voicemail) Not sure on Eric Soon?

This team needs a better contact / customer service. I have an issue with an employee there that stated last night because they didn't like my game style (which I wasn't doing anything wrong, but died in a 4 person co-op) messaged me and harassed me. When I asked them to leave me alone, they then proceeded to insult my intelligence - I asked them to PO. They stated they worked for MS and were going to ban me ... well I didn't think to much about it until today when I got a 24 hour ban.

ABUSE of power ... I have an outstanding account of 10 years now to be harassed by employee who's upset and messaged me first ...

This needs to be FIXED. I will be mailing and calling the MS Corporate offices and using my connections from my IT Department to MS and attempt to locate who this employee is.

• DesolateBus340 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought a used console from a guy with now i know an assumed name, i have called Xbox customer support, i have chatted with the online support. and no luck i have to talk to enforcement. but there is no contact? no email or phone number? I called the cops they said there was nothing they could do, they told me to call the company to help. and they haven't done anything! they basically said too bad!? really Microsoft, i have been a loyal customer for 20 years, and now you cant even help me out, i am confined to a console that doesn't go online. i mean if you have blocked it you have the power to unblock it! i will provide the SN# anything you want. my Xbox account is flawless, please just unlock this box and ill prove it to you. its under a new profile now.. common!

• FancyPup6327875 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My gamertag that I have had for 15 years was reported by someone last night and now I have to pay 10 bucks to change it... the gamertag wasn't even offensive and was only reported because they were upset at playing call of duty either with or against me

• GoldenBoy203 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously. The Xbox Live enforcement team has rigged the system so we have no way of contacting them. I am tired of getting my account suspended for beating kids who get mad and decide to spam my profile with reports and also have their friends join in. Xbox Live will not be successful like this. I suggest everyone switch over to PS4 there online policy makes more sense. Sucks cause I have well invested over 500 dollars in games. I can no longer deal with this pathetic team of enforcement morons who don’t do there job correct. Understand that players can be victim to SPAM REPORTING and then have no way of getting support. As those questions for case review is completely rigged for failing.

• UT Katana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

das *** enforcemnt team sind ein schwuler haufen die unschuldige gamer speren mit euren verfickten nazi system .. und klaut das geld noch spert die xboxen noch bastarde

← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base