Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

THEY CONFINE US TO FORUMS? Some of us are innocent. We shouldn't be treated poorly confined to a forum when your account with everything you worked for has been banned. FOREVER.

1,060 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UwS American shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • xcowboyx27 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow what a messed up world we live in when somebody can tell u to kill yourself then get u banned. Loyal Xbox player for 7 years and now Sony has never looked so good

• XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@GxHz Dragon88

For security reasons and to avoid the average joe from figuring how to bypass MS security & safety system on voice communication, they will never tell anyone outside the company for obvious reason ;)

• XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THE GAME IS RATED. Online interactions ARE NOT. Rating systems are voluntary and not legally binding. Online interactions are governed by the ToS and Code of Conduct.

• Nuke Cola 1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ive lost 2 accounts to communication bans, that were from non politically correct messages IN R18+ Games ! Why are characters in games allowed to swear and use the N word but i cant send someone a message asking them to stop being lazy and come and help the team. Absolutely riddiculous.

• YoshimaKuro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i got a xbox from my Boyfriend when he bout it from a pawn shop the system was banned already it has been banned for over a year now according to Microsoft support since this system was already banned before purchase is there a way to lift the ban since its under new ownership and is not the owners fault that it is banned all my games are xbox live only that's why i ask because i cannot afford a new system please help

• GxHz Dragon88 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your Xbox Live Enforcement team needs peer reviews also more detail on why suspensions happen or bans for that matter. also to repeal all or any enforcement actions.

• Das Wilde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got banned because some random dude was trying to tell me what to do and spam my inbox, i called him a *** as my first response for him even though he started messaging first and was harrasing me, i get reported for that but this dude got the word kill in his gamertag but its ok because *** a bad word and i must be punished for doing what i want im going to sue xbox if this happens again, this dumb enforcement stuff is dumb its just computer looking for bad words and automatically report someone with no reason why its happen in the first place. I bet they dont even read the forums

• Das Wilde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had xbox for over 10 years but still they treat us as rich old people who are always taken advantage of. They never respond to my complaints or anything but they will definitely send a computer to their job

• Trumpinator2o16 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So I had a picture of president Trump as my profile picture, my gamer tag is Trumpinator2o16. And some salty player reported my gamer picture and it got enforced, so they deleted my gamer picture, gave me a smiley face with tons of colors around it as a joke, and now I can not change the picture because of the enforcement, and usually I can write an appeal to the enforcement, but there is no appeal icon anywhere!!! They won't let me even talk to them, I don't see how a picture of my President is inappropriate

• Alfiecookie99 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

wow x-box live did well this time boy bullies me at school and reports me to xbox live and gets me banned. Typical Americans. Never mind just cancelled and got new computer - stuff X-Bx.

• PEEAAKK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So after being racially abused, harassed, bullied and trolled I tell them to go away but using swear words and I get banned?!? Meanwhile they are free to continue harassing. On top of that the only help with this is idiots on a forum, a trick questionnaire before you can talk to the team responsible and the worst customer support EVER. I stopped gaming for almost 2 years previously a personal choice as result of a similar situation of racial abuse and inappropriate enforcement action. If you are going to ban people from services they pay for them you must have an actually contactable enforcement team - not one where you need to dance and sing and answer riddles before you can even communicate with them?!

• Wilfindya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bunch of snowflake, safe spot supporting millennials is what he enforcement team is

← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base