Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

A CALL BACK NUMBER FOR XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT

THEY CONFINE US TO FORUMS? Some of us are innocent. We shouldn't be treated poorly confined to a forum when your account with everything you worked for has been banned. FOREVER.

1,003 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UwS American shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

781 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SaltyPretzel223 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just wrongly accused of harassing. My friend was actually being called trash and all this other stuff out of nowhere his name is GOD PROTIGE. So I stood up for him by sending the aggressor a message back. Then he cried to you guys and reported me.. getting ME banned when he’s the one who started calling people stuff and names and crap for no reason. His gamer tag is SUICIDExSCUM and mine is SaltyPretzel223. If you could make this right by banning the aggressor. I.e. him. That would be greatly appreciated. Thx

• The Stiffler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey I got a 2 week suspension for telling someone I was reporting them for quiting how is this harrassment or inappropriate laungauge and why is it for 2 weeks my gamer tag The Stiffer and my number is 1 403 598 0237

• ZZ clips ZZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need a member of the enforcement team to contact me concerning my childs acct. Not sure of the process of suspending an acct.

Tammy 214-930-6857

• ZZ clips ZZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please call me about my sons acct. hes been suspended.. Not sure why??

Tammy 214-930-6857

• TheFr0nTl1n3r commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why has my account been suspended thats what i want to know i only play cod and fifa and thats with friends in a party so only talk to them i dont even talk in main chat like really a suspended account for nothing thanks

• Starfox8777 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have a com ban that was suppose to end november 3rd 2017 and here i am 9 weeks and 4 days and still not lifted WHAT THE ***.

• PatrickTP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you can help me and report:

Warcrimespsycho

I would appreciate it. The messages he sent and my child saw are distrubing

• PatrickTP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Warcrimespsycho made a claim that I was man posing as a woman trying to pick up boys online. Now I am banned. I don't understand how this can happen

• NightEagle88956 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been tagged by this person for 2 years now I've been calling and complaining ain't nothing happen here's my call back number 2671350738

• DSyR MoOnLiGhT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lol I have get a lot of bad message from Xbox and reporting them like 6 times and he have no get banned

• Recovey0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A person killed me in a game in a super lame way so I messaged him saying "kill yourself you don't deserve that kill" and I got banned until the 8th because I was promoting self harm. There's no way I could have possibly meant kill yourself in the game apparently. The xbox enforcement team didn't even tell me what I was banned for until they closed my case review so I couldn't defend myself. Xbox sucks and I'm probably going to sell all of my stuff because of the unfair treatment.

• rockhound468 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I accidentally said F*** your friend to one of my friends instead of forget your friend witch is not even a big deal we talk like that all the time and then i got suspended even tho i got no warning and i'am suspended until the 3rd and it's the 1st and I've never even been suspended before :(

• KarolexPRO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i got susppended on xbox live because, i accidently wrote wrong word to someone who was, taking a *** in Fortnite game on xbox. I told him to f him self and meant to say cun*, but i said coo*. I wa s having a bad day and someone like that guy just rubbed salt into my wound. And i said wrong word. Because of that i got suspended for ages. It been already almost 3 weeks and am still suspended. I would like to do something about it, because i though it's going to last just couple of days. And am worried if that suspension is oing to be forever.

If anyone could help me please email me on Krismaster76@gmail.com

Thank you

• One Dr Death commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First off I’ve been an Xbox live member since Xbox first went online and I completely agree, I got suspended same way several times. some guy was talking sh@t to me and I finally told him “*** u” and I got suspended even though what I wrote was not aggressive and in defense, also not even real words. He got no punishment for actually being the harasser. I talked to Xbox support for over an hour and they gave me no real answers just a run around and a tissue like it was the suicide hotline or something, Said there’s no contact info for enforcement dept. like they are above the law. They must be above the law since they are technically stealing money from us whenever they deny our services without explanation. I didn’t break the code of conduct but they did break my contract which I paid monies with. Who here wants to file a class action law suit? I feel that’s the future of Xbox live unless they take it easy with this ban hammer. Never had a PlayStation but Strongly considering PlayStation 4 pro instead of Xbox one x for next console.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 38 39

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base