Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

A CALL BACK NUMBER FOR XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT

THEY CONFINE US TO FORUMS? Some of us are innocent. We shouldn't be treated poorly confined to a forum when your account with everything you worked for has been banned. FOREVER.

942 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UwS American shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

735 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • blisskenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

go ps4 the dont suspend. im trading this piece of *** in todayquit xbox and let them know why. when they start losing money then they will stop the nazi bs

• DSM voiD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just want to know why I got suspended until December 1st. I haven't "abused" communication at all recently, so an explanation would be nice

• CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• lI L0G0S Il commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was in a Destiny 2 raid with this guy hosting. My child was apparently herd through the mic making a happy hum. he Ask quote "What'da f*ck is that sound." to which I politely replied, "It's my kid. apologies." Next I hear I get verbally harassed by this Temperamental gamertag. & then he goes after my kid, to quote "Muzzle your Kid" then I'm kicked from party & then kicked from game. Which is what prompted my message to him dropping an F-bomb on him. too which he replies with the same response "Muzzle your kid" less than 5 mins later I'm reported & suspended. I'm all for facing my suspension but please do not let this guy get away with his inappropriate comment about my child. please.

• Spent All Day commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am unable to submit a case review for my son, he has been suspended since 10/31/17 for no reason. His suspension was to be lifted yesterday and it hasn't. I was able to chat with support today and they indicated he is suspended to 2/8/18 because he violated his current suspension. He is 12 and they will not tell me how. Why is this, we pay for Xbox live, we have spent countless money on new systems, games, accessories! This is complete bs. He was banned also in June for apparent harassment but of course they don't give evidence or listen to his side, they automatically stated decision upheld. We are done with Xbox, I will not spend another dime for Xbox consoles or games. It's disgraceful!

• Doug v2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i can not submit a case review for my ban, i feel that even though i am banned i should be able to chat and message the people on my friends list. is there anyway you could have the bann lifted or make it so i could chat with my friends

• Axel Cell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My gamer tag is Axel Cell. Just got a communication ban 2 days ago. I am innocent and never trash talked anyone. Always used parties with my friends. Some people get butt hurt and lie and report you because you are much better than them. I Submitted a review and had to wait for a response. Played their game with the questions and the comments. Got a reply 2 days after saying the decision was upheld. I'm a loyal Xbox customer! I've had my account for 15 years! I'm not happy about this. Makes me wanna switch systems. All I want are answers or a phone number to call. This isn't right. I'll be taking my purchases elsewhere from now on. Thank you enforcement team for ruining something I loved. I really hope the "enforcement team" listens to our issues and works on a better system to deal with things like this for the sake of us that are innocent, also the future gamers that will be having this same problem. I know I'm done. Good luck everyone.

• KANGAWOLLOP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My son has been banned because other boys didn’t like the fact that he was beating them in a game and so they reported him!!! I have a good mind to get rid of the Xbox one entirely!!!! You cannot ban someone without proof of them doing something wrong! This is bullying!!!!!
    Disgusting!!!

• NightIsMyName commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My gamertag is NightIsMyName. Im on my third temp comms ban because people use that button as a *** weapon. They say that they look into the bans but they really *** dont and they know that statement is *** ***

• Sentinel Viable commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a crap system, I’ve recently been banned for calling out a ddoser in Destiny 2 that is too sad to play the game on his own. Xbox’s “Enforcement Team” needs to realize that some people get fed up with toxic players online that can’t shut their mouth, like there is no way only 900+ people have voted to ACTUALLY TALK to an Enforcement Team employee to get the exact message that gets you banned, all that happens to me is I get sent to a website that shows a fat ginger saying “ Be Excellent to Each Other...” I WANT TO KNOW WHEN, WHY, AND HOW EXACTLY, IF NOT THEN IT SHOWS THAT INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE BUYING GAMES, GETTING BANNED, AND LOSING ALL THERE MONEY THAT GOES TO THE SAME PEOPLE THAT BANNED THEM. There is no way that Xbox shouldn’t be shut down, this is robbery at its finest and it’s not gonna get any better if we can’t talk to the dips$$$ that has put us in a suspension

• Igorath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here is the skinny that common sense should have taught you all...

***Microsoft has your money already. They don't care what happens after that***

I suggest everyone take it elsewhere. No other options unfortunately.

• EggySkydiver662 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Comrades, may our voices be heard, shouting across the rooftop of this world. We the people of this community worked hard for those games and the content inside of it. They are not just taking money away from us, they are taking away our happiness.

• V3rm1l10n V1p3r commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have PAID for this service and have now been banned without having the slightest idea why. I am demanding a refund and an investigation as it is Microsoft which is acting against the law here.
    You cannot take people's money and then ban them for no reason - that is what con artists do, isn't it?

• V3rm1l10n V1p3r commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just received my second comm suspension in in 7 days and have not the slightest idea why it happened. MS has not provided me with any clue as to what has happened.

Further, when submitting a request for a case review I was asked extremely ambiguous questions to which the answer could have gone either way. For example, they asked "There is nothing wrong with a purple avatar. It just looks cool". I answered, in all innocence, 'yes'. Wrong! according to MS - this would constitute unauthorized alteration of a gamer tag. There were other similar 'gotcha' questions which seem designed to prevent people asking for a case review.

We need a telephone number where we can discuss silly bans like this.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 36 37

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base