Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

CZ (Czech) Language for Xbox One

I would request you to be able to do the translation into Czech. Fans living in the Czech Republic and have a lot of xbox 360 or ONE. Of course they are disappointed that there is not one xbox Czech language for dashboard:-(I do not know that there is a bit of polish and borders of our country. Polish has, why not Czech. Really your request, I ask you to update to Czech. Thank you very much

1,054 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MarioSimak shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

336 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ClingingLime928 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I GOT MY PROGRAMMED BLANK ATM CARD TO WITHDRAW A MAXIMUM OF $5000 DAILY.
    I AM SO EXCITED BECAUSE I ORDERED AND PAID FOR DELIVERY, DIDN'T GET SCAMMED, AND I NOW OWN MY HOME,
    MY BUSINESS HAS GROWN BIGGER.
    GEORG BEDNORZ (georgbednorzhackers@gmail.com) IS THE NAME OF THIS USA HACKER THAT GAVE ME THE CARD
    AND ALSO HE IS OFFERING ALL KINDS OF LOAN WITH ONLY 2% INTEREST RATE.

• Jenicek Roman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need Czech language, look its second most voted idea on xboxuservoice! (first was Arabic, so now its time for Czech language)

• EmbodiedKnot436 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kdyby Microsoft měl zájem o zákazníky dávno máme češtinu konkurence PlayStation začíná podporovat zákazníky na Xboxu můžeme zapomenout na češtinu

• WastingDouglas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I vote for czech language on Xbox One all version, stoopid Sony Playstation 4 now got, why not xbox one?? Many people ask me, why is not voice command on kinect, if is possible to switch to console czech language. I responding all is be very soon i hope.
    LIDI HLASUJTE KONECNE UZ JE TO TU PRES 5MESICU A PORAD TAK MÁLO HLASŮ!!!!

• Bobo Bif Belong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Czech language in CZE/SVK (15 million people) help sell more consoles. More the consoles = more bought games = more active Live gold acounts. Thats a good cooperation for both parties. Please and thank you

Sry for grammar mistake, english is not my natural language

• ZeroAphid469510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEED A HACKED ATM CARD WITH PIN?
    We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a crooned card that can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This Cards comes in Visa/MasterCard. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/MasterCard Worldwide.

CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS?
    Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When you order for this card, Full information about the card will be given to you. We also reload your card when funds exhausted.

DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE FUNDS FINISH?
    No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY COUNTRY?
    If you are in ASIA, you will receive your card in 2-3 DAYS with guaranteed. If you are outside Asia Your card will arrive to you between 3 – 5 business days guaranteed.

HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.

DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD NOT FROM THIS CROONED CARDS?
    Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).
    HOW DO I ORDER FOR THE ATM CARD?
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)
    WEB PAGE: https://blankatmhaker.wixsite.com/atmcard

HOW DO WE MAKE THIS CARD?
    We use a machine MSR to crone this cards . You can also buy this machine from us also. You can order for the ATM card either the designed card or the blank card but still same information on them.
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)....

• Maja htcine1383 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Czech language for Xbox - XBOX ONE X is best for world, but with out czech menu for czech customer bad ..

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base