Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Day One Edition + Live Loyalty Recognition/Reward/Program

Not only should their be an priority for preview program, but you guys should have the unit number or serial number of all the "Day One Edition' owner are, that you can really give a better experience to the long time Xbox loyalist. I myself sometime feel slated as a long time supporter and fan. I been with Xbox sense the original Xbox release. I've always gotten the systems on day one, but theirs never is, nor seem to be any real separation in buying day one or the later purchasers. It would be nice if all the "Day One Backers" got their name put in a Day One Poole to give a count to who still has there day ones and who don't to see who your real backers are. I saw one suggest a badge for the day one buyers and others suggest preview program first to day one buyers, I like, voted for and want those things, but... I'm suggesting you introduce a new recognition/reward program, for all the Day One buyers that would give Day One + Live loyalist exclusive DLC for every game that comes out for the system. Reward those of us who had Live subscriptions before Xbox One debut. I still would like that badge and first to preview programs. I just would like to see some rewards our way separating Live loyalist + Day one other than a Joystick and knowing that we spent money before many others did. I keep investing because I want to keep getting more or better experiences

2,368 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ChosenKING12 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

52 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• ZeroAphid469510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEED A HACKED ATM CARD WITH PIN?
    We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a crooned card that can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This Cards comes in Visa/MasterCard. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/MasterCard Worldwide.

CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS?
    Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When you order for this card, Full information about the card will be given to you. We also reload your card when funds exhausted.

DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE FUNDS FINISH?
    No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY COUNTRY?
    If you are in ASIA, you will receive your card in 2-3 DAYS with guaranteed. If you are outside Asia Your card will arrive to you between 3 – 5 business days guaranteed.

HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.

DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD NOT FROM THIS CROONED CARDS?
    Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).
    HOW DO I ORDER FOR THE ATM CARD?
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)

HOW DO WE MAKE THIS CARD?
    We use a machine MSR to crone this cards . You can also buy this machine from us also. You can order for the ATM card either the designed card or the blank card but still same information on them.
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)....

• SpringPeak87065 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Guys!!! I got my blank ATM card from CARLOS FERNANDEZ. My blank ATM card can withdraw €3,000 daily. I got it from him last Month and now I have €70,000 for free. The card withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for the installation of my gas plant station and enough money for me and my 3 kids. I am really happy i met Fernandez. Fernandez sent the card through UPS Service and i got it in 4 working days. Go get yours now. He’s giving it out to help people even if it is illegal at least its from the banks treasury not individuals account but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Togo. Fernandez email address is pcgblankatm@yahoo.com contact him now and end your suffering be discrete when you write him cause he works without no traces so follow accordingly until your atm gets to you otherwise he will decline to do business with you

• FreehandCurve70 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How I Got My Blank ATM Card And Became Weathy...

I'am Elizabeth Russ, me and my husband are here to testify about how we use Shawn Pablo ATM black card to make money and also have our own business today. Go get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. It has really changed our life for good and now we can say we are rich and we can never be poor again. You can withdraw the maximum of $ 10,000 daily We can proudly say our business is doing fine and we have up to 20,000 000 (20 millions dollars in our account) Is not illegal, there is no risk of being caught because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you.. For details and cost on how to get yours today, email the hackers on: fastatmhackers@gmail.com

• ZeroAphid469510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hack And Take Money Directly From any ATM Machine Vault {blankatmhaker@gmail.com}

Am Mark Oscar,I want to testify about Jack Robert blank ATM cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no hope then I saw so many testimony about how Jack Robert send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I also email him and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 70,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $3,000 daily. Jack Robert is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email Him on how to get it now via: blankatmhaker@gmail.com

• FirstCypress447 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to

withdraw the maximum of $50,000 MONTHLY for a maximum of 24 MONTHS. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week

and I have used it to get $150,000 already. ONOMARHO ATM Hackers is giving

out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it

is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending

to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when

using the card. get yours from Georg Bednorz Hackers today! Just send an email

to ( blankatmhackers71@gmail.com Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Get-Blank-Hacked-Atm-Card-796260…/

• AglitterCloth33 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW

Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works

Do you mind before applying, straight deal... ?

Order for a blank Atm card now and get thousands of dollars within a week!: contact us
    via email: onlineatmusers@gmail.com

We have speciallized ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM machines.

Blank ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $350 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $550 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $3670 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $5600 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address: onlineatmusers@gmail.com

• OakPark72118431 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DO YOU NEED A HACKED OR BLANK ATM CARD WITH PIN, CONTACT BLANK-ATM@PROGRAMMER.NET
    We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a crooned card that can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This Cards comes in Visa/MasterCard. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/MasterCard Worldwide.
    CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS? Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When you order for this card, Full information about the card will be given to you. We also reload your card when funds exhausted.
    DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE FUNDS FINISH?
    No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession.
    HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY COUNTRY?
    If you are in the USA, you will receive your card in 48 HOURS with guaranteed. If you are outside the USA, Your card will arrive to you between 3–5 business days guaranteed.
    HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.
    DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD APART FROM THIS PROGRAMMED CARDS?
    Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).
    HOW DO I ORDER FOR THE ATM CARD?
    Send us an Email: blank-atm@outlook.com
    HOW DO WE MAKE THIS CARD?
    we use a machine MSR to crone this cards . You can also buy this machine from us at $3,250 Only. You can order for the ATM card AT A REDUCED PRICE, either the designed card or the blank card but still same information on them. if you are interested, send an email to: blank-atm@outlook.com or you contact direct office: blank-atm@programmer.net

• OakPark72118431 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been hearing about BLANK ATM CARD but i never knew it exist until i tried my best to look for how i will get money to start up a business and pay my bills, i visited Facebook and some other sites so many times. I saw how people get helped with Blank ATM card from Hacking man called Engineer Mike, Email; blank-atm@outlook.com i was really surprise but i don't really know what to do so i decided to email Engineer Mike, i complained to him how i needed money and he replied that he is a hacking man of anything, he said he can hack cellphones and Blank ATM and other devices, so I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. I have the faith is real and it will work because i saw many comments talking about his card. He told me Yes and that it is a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. i was amaze. after doing what he ask, 3 days later, i received my blank card from the DHL along with the little manual on how to use the card at the ATM MACHINE, POS and ONLINE, also the pain and other information attach to the card was on the manual, i rush to try it on the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked perfectly like a magic and i was so happy. I was able to withdraw up to $2500 immediately cause he told me that i can only be able to withdraw $2,500 daily from the card. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life, So far i have being able to withdraw up to $35,000 without any stress of being trace and caught within the space of one month cause he old me that the card only last 3 months before renewed and it can be reloaded once the Blank card is exhausted and i purchased that of $50,000 blank atm card. I don't know why i am posting this here but i care about everyone else who need financial help and i also promised Engineer Mike that once the card work, i will definitely share the testimony to the world and to those in need to purchase the blank card too to stop their financial crisis, Engineer Mike only respond to serious buyers and if you wanna get the card too and confirm it yourself then contact him now through his personal email which i used in contacting him too; blank-atm@outlook.com or blank-atm@programmer.net My name is Brett Kenbre, please Thank him for me cause he is so great and perfect in Hacking.

• TigerishMoth685 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been reluctant to purchase the blank ATM card online because i know for a fact there fake hackers" out there, but i was convinced that it really works when my friend at my place of work got the card & we confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Every time I've withdrawn cash from my blank ATM card & the money has been in my own account in less than 24 hrs. So glad i gave it a try at last and has changed my life real good and it was $35,000 on the card i purchased from Keith Robert. !! If you believe me try to purchase yours now from him on this Email: (atmexperts@yahoo.com)

• The Legend Acid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pls VOTE HERE

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251649-accounts-subscriptions/suggestions/6164387-get-a-banned-account-back-enforcement-team-manner

or here

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251649-accounts-subscriptions/suggestions/6904413-a-call-back-number-for-xbox-live-enforcement

This is what i put for my enforcement case when i was banned 3 months ago this is all i could puT because the 500 limit i would say more stuff

I have had my Xbox live account for 9 years ever since I was a kid on xbox 360 im 16 now I have been getting banned for communications every month I have 11 now for 2 weeks for nothing that i can think of unless im talking smack to my friend saying he is bad with a charecter on smite the MOBA that is competitive I was playing yesterday with my friends and the it says banned for 12/31/9999 for threating and other stuff and I didnt do anything 9999 is longer than a jail murder can u pls change my ban

EVERYONE VOTE EVENTUALLY MICROSOFT OR THE ENFORCEMENT TEAM WILL NOTICE THIS IS WRONG BANNING PEOPLE FOR LIFE FOR SMACK TALKING if they keep seeing there customers going down and switching to ps4 they might realise they are doing the worng thing and unban us 9999 is end of ur life if somone was talking smack on a M rated or R rated game like gta 5 should not be banned for 7982 years thats longer than jail murders a mounth at least and if they dont learn then a year alot of people lost $6000 worth of games this is unfair some people get banned for nothing i got banned for nothing a few times on destiny i didnt even talk but a few times i smack talked back to people on gta 5 and u guys dont even read are things u just send an automated reply i have maybe 1395$ worth of digital games i think most are disc games AND THEY SHOULD ONLY PERMA BAN MODDERS NOT SMACK TALKERS XBOX 360 WAS NEVER LIKE THIS XBOX ONE CHANGED THE BAN SYSTEM WE CAN STILL USE ARE ACCOUNTS BUT ONLY OFFLINE NOT ONLINE AND U GUYS DONT TELL US WHAT WERE BANNED FOR SPECIFICALLY AND ONLY BAN PEOPLE FOR A MOUNTH IF REALLY BAD THEN A YEAR I DOUBT THEY WOULD DO IT AGAIN BANNED FOR LIFE IS TO LONG LET SMACK TALKERS AND PEOPLE WHO DID NOTHING GO BACK ONLINE ON THERE ACCOUNT

THIS GUY SAYS IT ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDM7r-zBopo&t=326s&index=1&list=PL1zQC3C9Q96s4g5qavVwUhJ82YKbhii20

• Lea Knight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ps
    I'm also in the preview program
    And you better make sure that I always will be
    Even if you end up calling it something else

• Lea Knight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Give it to us who have been with Xbox for at least 8 years and

Especially if
    we have traded the Day Ones in for the
    new
    ELITE XboxOne

As I know that
    you would never just switch it for the new version

Ps
    Which is far too expensive still and it doesn't even come bundled with anything else like a second controler or any game at all

• Ix 6U1LL3 xI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Day one owners love the brand and have been enjoying their consoles from the very beggining. They should be rewarded in some way. A free game once a year or maybe some discount on Store purchases.

• KYTE HIGH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This a good idea but there is no way they will do it. We the day one people will never get more than a hand shake and a badge. They realy dont care about the beta testers that got it day one. When the disk didnt play and i needed to get it fixed i had to yell at them on the phone to get them to send me a mailing code. So getting something like that from them is like holding a gun. You look cool till u shoot ur toe off

• SaviorMoney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They need to boost sales for Xbox One so these deals make sense. Paying full price is what you do when you HAVE TO have the newest thing. I knew the price would drop and that there would be deals and bundles (not to mention a newer, shinier, better working and up to date console) for those who waited. So, that's what I did. I don't even play COD but I got the AW bundle for the 1TB HDD and I couldn't be happier. 1 of my friends got a defective day one edition console and he is on his 3rd one ( all were replaced by MS, free of charge). Good things come to those who wait. Our patience has paid off. We have more choices and a larger library. I wouldn't complain if they did give early adopters something but I'm not gonna say that you deserve something either

• one sly fox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is already Reward Systems implemented.
    For Instance;
    Games with Gold
    Deals with Gold
    Xbox Live Rewards
    Bing Rewards
    Seriously? What more do ya want? Roses?

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base