Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Gift from Xbox on Your Birthday

Gamers on Xbox should receive a gift on their birthday, You get to choose 1 gift out of 3 "pre selected" gifts, e.g. DLC Discount on a owned game, £5 credit or Discounts on games from favourite publisher

[Mod edit: This idea was combined with similar posts from AjarSkydiver940+ and LGXfixer, who listed additional examples of the types of gifts that might be offered. Thanks, everyone!]

13,726 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sonic Emeralds shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

301 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DandyCow3757722 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have you pay your necessary BILLS? Do you need money? Do you want a better way to transform your own life? My name his Walton Ford. I am here to share with you about Mr ERIC MARK new system of making others rich with not less than two to three days.I was in search of a job opportunity on the internet when i come across his aid on a blogs that i was on to, talking on how he can help the needy with a programmed BLANK ATM CARD.I thought it was a scam or normal gist but i never had a choice than to contact him cause i was seriously in need of Finance for Business.I contacted him on the CARD, and not less than a minute he respond and give me the necessary information's on how to get the card. My friends, today am a sweet happy man with good business and a happy family. I charge you not to live by ignorance.Try and get an ATM card today through (MR ERIC MARK) and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this card. This ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine anywhere in the world.It has really changed my life and now I can say I'm rich because I am a living testimony. The less money I get in a day with this card is $ 3,000.Every now and then money keep pumping into my account. Although is illegal, there is no risk of being caught, as it is programmed so that it can not track, but also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you.. I urge you to contact him on the BLANK ATM CARD. For details on how to get yours today, email hackers: ericmarkatm616@gmail.com

• RaisedPrism1481 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!
    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked Atm card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...
    Order for a blank Atm card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: ryanjohn8967@outlook.com
    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS.
    you order for:: via ryanjohn8967@outlook.com

• HuskySquire4821 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, My name is RICHARD FROM UNITED STATE and i want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing

about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts and due to the fact

that i lost alot of money to online scam. Until one day i discovered an hacker called mason hardman. he is really good at

what he does.so I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Existed, He told me yes and that its a card

programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This

was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to his terms and conditions.

Hoping and praying it was not a scam. four days later i received my card and tried it with the closest ATM machine close to

me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000USD. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So

far i have being able to withdraw up to $28000USD without any stress of being caught and the wonderful part is that the

credit limit is over a $$600,000.00USD. i also wanted to confirm if i could use it anywhere in the world so i traveled to 6

different countries and it worked perfectly well. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those

of us in need of financial stability. blank Atm has really changed my life and it can change yours too. It is 100% safe to

use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.
    He can also reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact him for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).TYPE VERVE VISA AND MASTER CARD

CONTACT HIM== OFFICIALBLANK9@GMAIL.COM
    officialcashatm@gmail.com

• CadentStream902 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

กล่อง XBOX น่าจะเป็นกล่องแอพพลิเคชันแพลตฟอร์มที่รวบรวมกิจกรรมต่างๆใว้มากมายนอกเหนือจากเกมส์ต่างๆแล้ว เช่น กล่องเก็บข้อมูลเว็บไซส์ต่างๆมากมาย xxx ของขวัญวันเกิดอะไร เราไม่มีหรอก ไม่เคยคิดที่จะมีความต้องการ

• VidaCruX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

well, maybe give users an achievement. you know achievement cost microsoft nothing but makes us happy.

• NiCkDee24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would go well but people would just change their birthdays on the accounts so they get multiple prizes everyday. It's just not feasible. Unless they set it so you can't change your birthday once you've done it once. ?

• Mkmickey87 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Something to commemorate our birthday would be awesome, it doesn't have to cost a huge amount and could be so simple, maybe something like a celebration style backdrop, and avatar item like a birthday cake or maybe just something that would highlight our Gamertag or avatar when playing online? Although I would not turn down some discount :P

• Icecneam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some people may make spam accounts and use this as an advantage. Good idea, though. :)

• AllAlexi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For me it wouldn't even have to be something like game discounts or credit (which can really add up fro a company). I'd appreciate just a complimentary avatar item, theme or gamerpic. It would cost little and would be a nice gesture.

• LordsMasterKX1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Acredito que seria bom mesmo, ai quem não é assinante pode se interessar por fazer parte do gold team.

• DentedFlower577 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, but if you make a account and your birth-day is on the day you made your account, you will not get anything until next birthday to make it fair.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base