Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

unlimited xbox video tv shows with a year of xbox live gold

if microsoft really wanna push tv, they should unlock xbox video and make the tv shows free for all one year xbox live gold members. i wouldn't mind paying $60 for a year of xbox live. a few years ago i got away from comcast and i'm never going back, i have netflix for that but $60 a year for a cable like service is a good deal. this will make xbox live a gaming and cable service.

213 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

The V i P 23 HD shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Hi11bi11y Pride commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

gold members should get free tv shows , why pay for it when I can just go watch it when it comes on or look it up on youtube for FREE

• ULCardsFan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For a monthly subscription fee rent and stream all movies and tv episodes in the xbox video store.

• REB0RN ENEMY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Season pass is the best we'll ever get, unless we all pay 150, 200 dollars for a membership. Bc someone must pay royalties.

• dude4747 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Content is not owned by Microsoft. They have to pay royalties ($$$) to content owners. The economics of this idea at scale is not feasible

• The V i P 23 HD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

me and my wife will thank you microsoft, i paid for a season of Defiance but its a lot of other show i would like to see, but don't wanna pay the crazy fees from comcast. i know i'm not the only one that feels this way, because not all of us don't have a cable box to plug into the HDMI port of the X1.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base