Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

xbox live gold for Romania

Add Romania to the countries that have live gold!
No gold support for my country! :-(

717 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cornel14 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

177 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ongeburz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a prime example of how much they care about their customers.
    just add it already

• Ionutdm2012 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a Xbox 360 and I would like to buy a Xbox One, but I'm not sure if I want to try again with UK or US membership...maybe I'll switch to Playstation...

• ImmenseRedTed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4 and PS3, as a Romanian, with bought games, both digital and physical. I paid with my hard earned money. I do pay for the subscriptions for both.
    One of them gives me full access, no game restrictions, no online-play restrictions, and if I decide I can even change the console's language to Romanian.
    The other subscription gives me the games I'm deemed worthy of, makes me feel like like crap because I have to lie about my location and even use VPN to look like one of the worthy ones, close to ZERO online support and "not available in your region"-fest.
    Guess which is which!
    I want to keep using my Xbox, but when its current state will make me miss a Game with Gold that I like because I'm in the wrong PAYING zone I will stop using Live. For now Split/Second is meh, Crazy Taxi double meh.
    It's like buying a sports car and removing one of its wheels, because the road is not worthy of that tyre.

• ongeburz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would say, let's all tweet Phil Spencer and xbox about this until they give us an answer yes or will never happen. Then we know to move on or not.

How can the xbox brand be global if they don't even support a fourth of the world

• thelorenzzo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey, Microsoft! Yeah, you! I've been using your OS since I got my first computer. Yes, including Vista.

I even went and bought 3 Windows Phones. THREE. That alone should warrant a trophy.

Now I think I deserve to just get to pay for a service for my Xbox. Your move.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base