Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Get A Banned Account Back (Enforcement Team Manners)

Permanently suspended and can't get your account back? Well I think you should be able to receive one warning for small actions like being a part of a modded lobby. If you're permanently suspended be able to buy your account back for a reasonable price.

I also think that the enforcement team should fit in with the customer support and actually learn how too type message responses instead of copying and pasting a reply.

926 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UnwishedTooth5 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1418 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tp Indian42O commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

also I'm already apart of suing microsoft in the lawsuit!! i love taking back my money from thieving companies. EVERYONE JOIN THE COMMUNITY LAWSUIT. if you ever had a 360 scratch a game to the point of no return you can sue them as well!!!!!!

• Tp Indian42O commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree microsoft has corrupt moderators as well i have audio and video proof and xbox turned me away saying it was illegal to record their employees and threatened to ban my account if i ever brought it up again.. here i am...

• LeeryUncles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Question, what if something that isn't a member of Microsoft and bans someones xbox live account, for like an example the guy that got banned just for playing fair and gets banned by someone else by using there on computer, could you still get ur account unbanned, cause you didn't banned them? If you read this and have an answer email me heres my email address brettphillips478@gmail.com. Pls n TY

• Booty Talks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you get banned from Xbox Live you should be able to contact Microsoft and have them give you your account back with a warning! It is extremely annoying when you wake up one morning exited to play that new game you baught

• Booty Talks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea! I just got my account banned today for being in a modded lobby! Guys may you please give us a warning first? That would be great!

• Stubhoy 123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

got this email? what is this about - Notice of temporary enforcement action:
    Inappropriate communications

[ DO NOT REPLY to this email address. It is not monitored. ]

What happened

This email is to notify you that your Xbox Live communication privileges have been temporarily suspended due to inappropriate communications on Xbox Live. This suspension applies to your use of available apps and communications mechanisms, including the Xbox Live Communicator, the Xbox Live Vision Camera, the Kinect Sensor, messaging to other Xbox Live users via Xbox.com, and/or participation in the Xbox.com forums.

Why we enforced

The conduct that caused this suspension may include but is not limited to:

Hate speech and/or harassment, including communication regarding another user's ethnicity, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, or age
    Use of profanity or other inappropriate language
    Distribution of defamatory, infringing, obscene, and/or illegal materials
    Screaming, yelling, spamming, flooding, and/or otherwise interfering with other players' ability to communicate
    Misuse of the Kinect, Xbox Live Communicator, or Xbox Live Vision Camera
    Encouraging others to misuse their communications capabilities
    Your conduct was brought to the attention of the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team either through complaints filed by other Xbox Live users or in the course of our operation of the service. The Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding this conduct and determined that it violates the Xbox Live Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because your conduct is in violation, the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team has enacted this suspension against your account.

How this enforcement affects you

Enforcement actions apply to both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles:

On the Xbox 360 console, you will be shown a message in the Xbox Live Dashboard notifying you when your suspension will end, and you will not be able to sign in to Xbox Live until the suspension is complete.
    On the Xbox One console you will be able to sign in, but some features and functionality of the console will be reduced or restricted including but not limited to the ability to participate in multiplayer games.
    Your Xbox Live privileges removed by this enforcement will be automatically reinstated at the end of your suspension period.

Note: Customer Support is not able to modify or provide any further details about your suspension. Additionally, the duration of your suspension is subject to change without prior notice by the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team if we discover additional evidence of violations.

Where to find more information

Microsoft expects that all customers abide by the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct provides guidelines for appropriate behaviour while using the service. For more information:

Learn about policy & enforcement on the Xbox Live service by visiting http://enforcement.xbox.com.
    View the Xbox Live Code of Conduct by visiting http://www.xbox.com/legal/codeofconduct.htm.
    View the Xbox Live Terms of Use by visiting http://www.xbox.com/legal/livetou.htm.
    Thank you,

Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team

http://enforcement.xbox.com

[ 400/T/1/b1785119-6e35-4463-adf2-5b466a373c73/20150812-0619- ]

NO REASON WHO DO THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE

• ShutGlue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please help me my account has ben banned for 109 d and hoping i could get it back its dual infinite

• JOSH on LIVE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everybody deserves a second chance. Some people are banned permanently for ridiculous reasons, and can never play on that account ever again. Some people have put hours and hours of time on their accounts. I believe most, if not all Xbox LIVE Accounts/Gamertags should be un-banned with a second chance to redeem themselves in the Xbox LIVE Community. I think if more players received a final warning rather than a straight permanent ban, they would think twice before doing certain things.

• Mr SnB Gunner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about taking court action for theft of you well spent money on there services and sue them for refunding you your money back.

• LavenderScarf94 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@UwS American
    I with you on that like your other forum you did.
    Seriously this full ban is ridiculous I've gotten a ban for a bad gamer tag 4 years ago that I don't even remember, got a two week ban for saying on my profile 'say TNUC backwards =P' which was on my profile for 3 friggin years =/ then I get a full ban for apparently Harassment, Abuse and Threats.. erm WHAT?
    Hell I showed a vid to them that I'm the one who gets harassed hell I got bothered by an invisible guy and 3 others pestering the crap out of me on GTA.. sent them the proof and this is what they say
    "While we will not be able to disclose the ultimate outcome of the investigation, we thank you for taking the time to report this to us. In the future, please be sure to file a complaint through the Dashboard, as these reports help us identify Code of Conduct and Terms of Use violations."
    Erm what? does the first bit mean their not going to watch the links I posted them on proof?
    Waited for like 2 weeks and nothing so made another complaint about the Harassment, Abuse and Threats and one of the enforcement team told me a while back you get a full ban for that yet I've seen other complaints only getting a couple of days or 2 weeks ban, their reply to me=
    "Egregious offenses will impact the length of your suspension. In this case the level of severity warrented a permanent suspension." (<<they cant spell warranted =/)
    What the heck is Egregious offenses? I've tried looking that up and I cant find an answer.
    Also if they do a 3 strike ban it should be a 3 strike on doing the same thing not 3 different things and not include a strike on one that was done 4 YEARS AGO!
    I mean come on I've had that account for 7 years and spent £6000-£10000 on my Xbox and stuff.
    Also here's a video link of me showing this evidence of a bit of the argument and my stuff also I am begging on it seriously I want my account back.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiYzOAilJko
    that's one of the links I sent to them before they sent me 'disclose the ultimate outcome' message
    Sorry for the long post I'm just annoyed with all this and still determined to get my account.

• UwS American commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bunch of crooks guys. Please get some votes up on every enforcement complaint so we can make xbox history...seriously though!

• Usamah7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was banned for no reason and they won't tell me why. And I spoke to some support member and they told me their account got banned and they even admitted to me that its their fault they got banned but they still got the account back. That's how unfair Microsoft is. Help their workers but not customers!

• Barr3t95 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just want my old gamertag name back. I've made threads in the support pages, emailed people, even offered to pay to make my old gamertag available again....but NO. they give the same excuse over and over.

• Blackision commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why I'm I banned again I haven't even said a peep to any one so now it happening again, I get banned from a friend because of a gun and now I'm banned again for no reason of explanation

• OneBomb Skittle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont like microsoft anymore, i only play offline nowa days remenicing the good old days on chipped consoles of the old days lol

• SkittleTwist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont think microsoft should be able to ban your account only your xbox if its been tampered with. They should leave being suspended from online by game companys, they should suspened you for a limited or permanent basis from that games servers. Profile bans from xbox live is like theft. Most people lately have been getting banned because of gta, so it should be rockstar banning your profile from gta online servers. If they want to stop modders they should keep console banning hitting them in the pockets, because they can always make a new profile which is free lol. The enfocement team need to take this into consideration

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base