Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Get A Banned Account Back (Enforcement Team Manners)

Permanently suspended and can't get your account back? Well I think you should be able to receive one warning for small actions like being a part of a modded lobby. If you're permanently suspended be able to buy your account back for a reasonable price.

I also think that the enforcement team should fit in with the customer support and actually learn how too type message responses instead of copying and pasting a reply.

930 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UnwishedTooth5 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1420 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Hoeskiii commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gt:hoeskiii got banned from party chat and messages til December 30 not as bad as other people on here and idk if I deserve it. I was doing a raid on destiny and a random joined us and left after he got the check point so I send him a message saying douche, he reported me after that I mean come on that wasn't cool and I could've reported him but I didn't. Stuff like that *** me off and this enforcement rule is dumb. Should've stayed at Playstation but noooooo my friends had to get a dumb box.

• CleverFawn2280 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my gamertag was changed....TampaxHero. this is stupid. the whole enforcement and ambassador program is a waste of time. When my subscription runs out i will be moving to PS4 and buying all physical copies from now on before i spend any more money on MS and risk losing it all.

• ACG Frosty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GT uV Frosty… I didn't deserve to be banned I got no warning and it wasn't my fault my brother was playing MW3 and a hacker made the whole team invisible… it wasn't our fault I've spent hundreds of dollars and 6 years of my life on that account… I just want it back… I'm even willing to pay a fine if I have too… I just want the account I spent a lot of time on back... Most of my games were bought digitally through the store… I've been nothing but loyal to ms.

• DEVILS REAP3R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Devils reap3r would like a chat with the idiots who give out bans and hide behind a computer screen rather than answering a phone ....I'm banned for replying to a message from an idiotic gamer who abused me an didn't like my reply

• AbatedSeven4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My sons account has been banned indefinitely for apparent "Account Theft Phishing Solicitation". This doesn't seem likely as he would not know how to do this as a primary school child. I want to get this looked into and account re-instated as soon as possible. Is this the forum to get this appealed. I have not seen any evidence to cause this ban on a good reputation account.

Son's tag GhostlierEye.

• r1s3nl1ght commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My account got banned because my account was somehow linked to an NDA breach. I have tried to fight it because the photos in no way link to my accout. The television in the photo is from the UK and I am in the USA. I lost a 6+ year old account, all my paid dlc including the taken king, as well as my Xbox one, which is now a glorified Blu Ray player. I mean, I cannot get anyone to tell me how to clear my name. What do I do with an Xbox one that cannot access xbox live?

• PVT PYLE 2322 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great get up this morning to play on xbox only to find I am banned from chat for 7 days?
    So I done a little digging around to find out who this enforcement team are and to my surprise it's made up of gamers who are moderators for xbox hence why no one can contact them.
    The whole thing stinks if you get a team who you are killing and winning decided to make a complaint against you will be banned especially if there is one of those moderators are in that team?
    The other thing you will have to be careful off is if you get a complete ban and you have spent hundreds of pounds downloading games you will lose them to.
    What I really find amazing the game is rated 18 yet you have kids playing it yet nothing is done about that?
    Instead you have jumped up gamers that get there *** kicked so decided to complain about you next thing banned.
    I have tried all day to get through to these plums but got no were
    With regard to swearing its in the game if they are that worried about people using bad language set an example don't have it in the game.
    My advice to you all even it is a pain complain about all the campers the ones that are abusive and even the ones that are red ping and bouncing all of the game as you can get banned for that too if you look at the dictators policies on good gaming.
    Myself thinks it might be time to switch to play station
    I never thought I would say that but it's becoming a joke
    I was even banned from using Skype too.
    So I goes to show that they are listening to everything as you have to ask the question why Skype
    Remember report anything and everything if you feel there is cheating bad langue under age gamers it's a pain but there doing it to you
    Over and out from one unhappy gamer

• ddelong17 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its not right. i only changes my avatars colors and got banned. i have put alot of money in to this account and its been like 2 years. i want my account back and i have learned my leason. i didnt know you couldn't do it.

• HalofollowerCS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have great friends who have been banned for no reason so please shorten the ban to at least a week so they don't need to get an entirely new profile and lose all of their friends and all of their gamerscore.

• WARMASTER181 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got ban cuse Xbox support made a mistake and didn't tell me there were refund limits and I get ban for ever I call them and they told me to tell enforcement team the refunds were legit and they want it lifted my gamer tag is warmaster1690 and I wish would sell back your account cuse I don't want to wait a year I rather buy it back

• SmashingLime7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gamertag: texporter
    Got permanently banned a few weeks ago for supposedly "cheating". I have never been suspended or warned and have a good reputation. New "Enforcement Team" don't care or listen and had my plea rejected, now I cant ever protest against the decision. It was a Xbox live free weekend and played GTA IV which is an old game full of cheaters. Sometimes these modders give weapons, armour, money, cars, teleporting... without me even asking, and I get banned? If I ever got a simple warning not to play in matches where there are modders then I wouldn't.
    Microsoft should learn the word "Warning!". That's like shoot first and ask no questions later. Even that I am banned I don't care much about the Xbox360 as it's old now; but to ban me on the newer XboxOne as well they said. Now I will never consider buying one. Stupid company is losing billions for simply not warning people especially when I wasn't the one "cheating". Being in a match of cheaters or in a modded lobby made by someone else should not deem a permanent ban without warning. Microsoft have to review their banning system and Enforcement Team.

And one more thing. Banned accounts are not even allowed to post here so I had to make a new one just for this. (Oh like I'm going to "cheat" in a forum).

• DaBoZ1323 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There seems to be a lot of people who have had their accounts wrongfully banned, suspended, or changed. This includes losing purchased digital content. The current appeals process is completely insufficient to say the least.
    Those of you who have had their account banned or wrongfully altered please email JMBlaw2017@gmail.com. I'd like to hear about your situation.
    -A concerned attorney

• oSo FiNESSEE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People are trolling my account filing complaints against me ! Can someone please help me my account is Oso finessee

• An0nYm0u5JAMSK8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just got a permanent ban. It's all about this "Enforcement Team" ruining the community. Too strict, made up of bots, and don't care to look into or providing the proof necessary for the ban. In the 6 years of being online, I've had now 6 bans placed on my account in the past year, ever since the Xbox Enforcement team has been around, and the time that I've had my Xbox One. F*** microsoft.

Have a good lawyer.

• jasonlee55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was banned because a guy best me in a game of 2k he messaged me to gloat and I told him to leave me alone and yes I admit I did curse. He then lies and said I was talking to his son when the messages were clearly from him. I've been a Microsoft customer for nearly 15 years today will be my last time ever being an Xbox customer. Go to hell Microsoft!! I have filed a complaint with the BBB.

• Infinite Feedzz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its ridiculous that I got banned for somebody else's actions for modifying a lobby that it put me into like I already knew I wish I had my old account back . it'll probably be a year till they read these comments.:/

• Infinite Feedzz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was banned last apri, for supposedly cheating but I actually was in a lobby that looked somewhat different . Then I got kicked off and permanently banned and made me question if I'm ever going to buy a Microsoft game console again cause ii for banned for being in a modified multiplayer match.:/ hopefully they unban my account.

• Iron Pxn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GT: Nerve Pxn

The other day i was permanently banned for "inappropriate gameplay, cheating", etc. I don't mod because I've always said that it ruins games, so why am i being banned for something im against? A while back i joined a game of SnD on Black Ops 2 and, like you do in that game, i got a kill and it put me into the hundreds of thousands of points. I backed out straight after, reported the person, and just carried on. Also, on Call of Duty 4, i joined a game on Team Deathmatch not knowing that it was modded, and i got deranked to a level where you aren't able to search for a game. I want to know why i am being banned and why the 'enforcement team' think it's acceptable to go and ban loads of people (like you guys in the comments) for no reason/ without evidence. I didn't even receive a suspension or a warning, just an insta-ban.

It's such a great feeling knowing i have to start again on literally everything, after putting so many hours into it, and money for DLC (sarcasm). Got to have wasted around £200 on DLC and XBL that cannot be used (due to different profile and Xbox ID). You'll just get scammed by them over and over again, so im selling both consoles if it doesn't get sorted

Peace

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base