Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Get A Banned Account Back (Enforcement Team Manners)

Permanently suspended and can't get your account back? Well I think you should be able to receive one warning for small actions like being a part of a modded lobby. If you're permanently suspended be able to buy your account back for a reasonable price.

I also think that the enforcement team should fit in with the customer support and actually learn how too type message responses instead of copying and pasting a reply.

1,070 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UnwishedTooth5 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1447 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DJ CJm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had 2 bans on 2 accounts in 1 year. Both had the same reasons. Threatening players. THAT'S IT! I don't actually go out and harm them. I'm not that stupid. I've hacked achievements and got a temporary ban for 2 weeks, then never had a problem since.

But when you get a temporary suspension until 12/31/9999, on TWO accounts, from talking trash online (WHICH IS NORMAL IN ONLINE GAMING), there is a MAJOR problem with the system. I created this third account just to play my old Halo games online, as well as other single player exclusives.

What's crazy, I've hacked my PSN account, threatened kids, talked more crap online, and I have NEVER been banned ONCE in my 7 years of playing online on PSN. Microsoft needs to give back the accounts for treating others badly in-game. I mean, ALL GAMES have ESRB ratings, right? But it CLEARLY STATES "Online interactions are NOT rated by the ESRB." So if I talk crap online, you can't ban me for that, or ANYONE for that matter. Bad for business Microsoft. Don't ban us for talking online, separate us into games with other trash talkers. Ban the hackers and cheaters. There are MORE cheaters and hackers in games, but they can get away with it. Completely unfair.

Restore my old accounts:
    An0nYm0u5JAMSK8
    An0nYm0u5xGAM3R

• DestruktiKon05 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

call (855) 836-3987 today. report microsoft now there is 2000 reports on this site please report here to day google support will contact microsoft about this thy have to becase its microsoft job to let us know whats going on just let them know your microsoft account is banned and you will like to report them enforcement team needs to tell us

• L0RD DANAHER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got banned for no reason, someone gained access to my account and did something and they ban my account for life. Lost everything and they are just ignoring me.

• LucasIsLegend1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got a little mad and called some1 trash that's it and I wanna get my account back Bc that's literally dumb it shoulda at least gave me a warning and it doesn't say how long I'm banned

• Lassie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel as if in my last post I wasn't clear enough with what i was saying. I do feel that enforcement is necessary to ensure Xbox is a place to game safely and peacefully but again theirs an issue in the banning system that is in place on Xbox and Xbox support team agents have agreed with me as well that there are changes that need to be made with the Enforcement policy. Not all systems or policies are perfect and every system isn't without its flaws and the flaw i see with the enforcement is with how they permanently ban individuals or suspend individuals mostly with how they ban. Such as instead of perma banning someone for their first offense just give them a 1 month or 2 month suspension and next time just flat out ban them but give an individual some form of warning first. Believe it or not people will learn their lesson with that long suspension. This is just an idea an this can be opened up for discussion but some form of change is needed.

• FalloutFan2077 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got banned for literally trying to use a stolen pre-paid Xbox live subscription, he stole, told me I could have it, I didn't know it was stolen and used it now I'm here.

• iiiiiiTz PnUt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont think they should be able to do half the stuff they do. I get reported for the way i talk and i get penalized. Its *** the way the rum xbox. And to top ot off support wont help they just wamt you to spent money.

• Mr Gallagher69 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got banned for my girlfriends friend because she hates me so she made up bull**** and reported me because she was in my GTA session and I was a ceo. And I invited everyone in the session a couple of times. Then the ***** reported me now I'm permanently banned because of that. That ***** harasses me on Xbox and Facebook and the same for my girlfriend. She hates her now. What the hell is this rubbish. I'm calling them tmorrow.

• Billy Code commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

look at the enforcement teams responses in this link: "http://venturebeat.com/community/2013/06/16/the-best-of-banhammered-2-in-defense-of-xbox-support/ ". They're heartless bastards and don't even give a *** about anyone but themselves! They never even try to help you in the slightest, they only tell you the "reason" why you got banned on the forums which is pointless because the email already tells you that. To make matters worse they even make a joke out of the reason you got banned if you do try posting on the forums for help. Every time you call their support line they always say they can't help you and always direct you to their useless forums and that's ***! We all know that the forums are are a joke, the only way I've ever heard of someone getting unbanned was from a YouTube video. Now they have the audacity to stop the banned account forums so we can't even tell them about our problems (not that it would matters anyways because they don't care) but if there was ever a chance that some enforcement member would have an ounce of sympathy for another human being to actually help us that's out of the question now because the just changed it so that you're only able to make a case on the website shortly after your account gets banned and get this, you have a time frame window! So this means all the people that were previously banned don't even have the option to open a case. That method would have actually been good if everyone was able to open a case and not have a limited amount of time but no, it's Microsoft so they're complete *** who don't want to deal with their problems. Not to mention at least half of the people on Xbox Live have been getting banned for no reason or because of getting infections from someone on an older Call of Duty game that they didn't even ask for. What *** Microsoft! I thought you were better than this but you show that you're nothing but heartless *** that give zero *** about your own mistakes. My account IXI Wesley IXI has been banned for over 4 years and they took away all of my stuff that I have purchased and my hard earned time that I put into the account like I'm a criminal, as if they weren't bad enough they try to make you spend your thousands of dollars that you've invested on your account on a new one. That's beyond messed and I'm surprised they're still getting away with this. Do what I do and don't give the criminals money! If you want something then get it Licence it from a friend, and if you have an Xbox One do home Xbox's with friends so they you can get their gold and their games. I'm not spending another cent on Microsoft unless I get my old account back. P.S I even used the banned account forums before they ended it and one of the enforcement member said my account was "unbanned" and that I should be able to access it "just fine". Long story short it wasn't unbanned and they removed the thread, but I still got the screenshot to prove it in this link: http://puu.sh/kGJZz/cf6716b3e3.png also does anyone know what supentions are? They must not have spellcheck in their office.

• Microtrilogy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Agree, i used to get really *** at kids who would ddos me on black ops 2. People did the same thing to me in bo3 so i called my isp and got there ip address and sent them it. i got perma banned for kids yelling and screaming and kicking me off in a game it is unfair how kids yell and cuss all day,but i do one thing wrong i get banned for life.

• TooDopeToRhyme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ok so on my old account GT: DeFeXe

I got banned when playing in a (Public) match online in the game Call of Duty: World at War. I just joined in a random game of team deathmatch and did nothing wrong. there were modders and hackers using god mode and even I thought it was unfair.

the thing is every xbox live support is telling me to go to the case review section in the enforcement website for xbox. the problem is when I go there there are no cases, it just states "your enforcement history is clean". would this mean ive done nothing wrong?

remember this happened at least 4 years ago, way before this website was even created. I would love to get this gamertag unbanned so I can than use it again.

hear is a link to a picture showing my enforcement history. http://imgur.com/h0bHZ4t as you can see, under the account DeFeXe the enforcement history is clean?

Please help me with this, I cannot get help from anyone as moderators keep deleting my forum posts.

here is an email I got regarding the last time I posted a forum.

Your forum post was deleted by a moderator.

Reason: Thank you for your inquiry regarding this enforcement action. As of August 17, 2015, this forum is no longer used to address account suspension inquiries. However, you are welcome to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team by submitting a Case Review through your enforcement history at: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements Case Review is a brand-new process that allows any Xbox Live player with an active suspension the opportunity to have the enforcement re-examined by a member of the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team. During this process, you can submit your questions directly to XBLPET agents who will conduct a thorough investigation of the enforcement action. This includes reviewing available data and re-examining evidence that contributed to the enforcement, taking into account any new details that you have provided. To submit a Case Review, the enforcement action must be active and you must be signed into the affected Microsoft Account. For more information regarding Case Review, visit: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

Forum: 11 - Xbox One Account & Console Enforcement Actions Subject: $email_utility.RenderHtml($post.Subject)
    Body: $email_utility.RenderHtml($post)

thank you for your time and please put me in contact with someone from the enforcement team.

• KuShCoMa42088 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought I just posted a message about this but it didn't show up so here I go. This guy big nemesis18 was in a lobby with me bullying and stalking me every lobby I got into he would follow every race or mission I was in he would follow and kill and crash into me and also curse at me even in the races he would go the wrong way and crash into me I really felt bullied for some reason he was out to get me and I didn't do anything to him didn't talk to him prier. He frustrated me enough to send him a message and I said do you suck that bad that you have to troll and I no I shouldn't have said that but I was upset at that point. But what do you no big nemesis ran with it and reported me and got me banned I was the one who felt like the victim he was even saying some pretty voulger things in the game chat and I didn't report him. I just feel like I am being treated very unfair I dumped a lot of money and time into these systems just for some kid to try and get me banned for no good reason. I'm the type of guy that will help you with whatever you need even if I don't no you so getting banned in return is a kick in the butt. If there is anything you can do to help me get my account back or lessen the banned I would greatly appreciate it.
    Sincerely
    Kushcoma42088

• olAckadaisicAlo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I seriously just got banned for two weeks because someone flash banged be every round in search and destroy so I called him a ***, I thought Xbox one was for adults and if you go on to any live game you can hear 9 year old being racist little shits and aren't even supposed to be playing the game. Then if you beat a clans team and they get mad they can all report you and you get banned for just beating someone I *** hate this damn thing I will never buy another Xbox until they remove or lesson the enforcement teams role.

• GamePlaya26 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Flex RapidzZ when someone "bans you" with a mod menu on Bo2 its not a real ban what it does is basicly doesn't let you join that same person again so you keep getting kick only the enforcement team can ban players what he did is called a blacklist making it when you join his game you get kicked

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base