Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Get A Banned Account Back (Enforcement Team Manners)

Permanently suspended and can't get your account back? Well I think you should be able to receive one warning for small actions like being a part of a modded lobby. If you're permanently suspended be able to buy your account back for a reasonable price.

I also think that the enforcement team should fit in with the customer support and actually learn how too type message responses instead of copying and pasting a reply.

930 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UnwishedTooth5 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1420 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • EU Tripper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

anyway xbox is down at this time good old xbox trip over a wire in the server room its been down for 2 hours GG

• EU Tripper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

vamp needs to get a life haha hes a robot he was coded that way good luck trying to upset him

• SuperSpartan312 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Vamp, what did you say? Read the two Xbox Bibles? First off, calling it a Bible means nothing to me since I'm atheist, but that's irrelevant here. I said I don't care about rules, I don't even care about laws! I just follow my judgment and do my stuff, staying away from issue, but not because some piece of paper says so, I honestly have little to no respect for the CoC, it just turns out luckily for Microsoft my personality fits with their standards which are nowadays filtering any player they don't like. Xbox Live is a community for EVERYONE where EVERYONE can have fun, it's a place to play! Even a job has less rules and less severe punishments, getting banned kills your persona in Xbox Live, they are basically doing a virtual death sentence! Nobody deserves that! Increase the ban periods if you like but don't perma ban, less for communicate. As I said, I have a 10yo sister who swears quite a bit, and it's great! Swearing isn't bad, they're just words that society has put as bad. Personally it's an excellent way to calm down when angry, and I dislike whenever any place berates someone for swearing. I've been insulted SO MANY TIMES in life that I don't care at all anymore. The best way to be immune to a disease is getting it, same applies. You heard of the saying "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"? In my uncle's job his boss swears a lot when people aren't making their job right, but he allows the employees to swear too, and they're actually good! Swearing is part of speech, and I firmly believe in total and absolute freedom of speech, after all words don't hurt if you don't let them hurt you.

• The Austin Kyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't been on here in 2 weeks and I still see you defending Microsoft for suspending/banning our accounts. I don't think it's fair to get suspended from all communications for responding back to a low-life trash talker on Call of Duty. I don't think it's fair that Microsoft locked me out of my (digital) games that I'd bought since late 2005 over a petty suspension. Honestly, I don't think it's fair for anyone to go through this. Not a single person deserves this treatment. Then again, I don't think you've been in our situation before. But hey, go on and tell me, and the rest of us, how wrong we are and that we should be suspended/banned. Thank you, VampireClaws36, for showing us how much of a low-life piece of *** you are.

Oh, and GET A LIFE!!!

• VampireClaws36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just don't believe in "Stories" of some people I don't personally know.

What I know is perma banned is not being issued lightly and undergoes a lengthy investigation by various Enforcement members. Only hundredth complain not millions.

I believe in the Enforcement team then some savage harassing troll lol

PEACE!

@SuperSpartan312

I implore you dude to read those two Important XBOX Bibles with an open mind and understand no one get's banned without reasons. Ever. This may save your account from future troubles with the Angelic Enforcement team which I'm going to work with someday.

This are the Bibles of XBOX, follow them and you have nothing to fear and don't forget the power MS has given you over XBL that you can, mute, block, report anyone that violates our sacred Xbox bibles and send them to 9999 Hell. Hallelujah! LMAO!

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/codeofconduct

Terms of use : http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/XboxComTOU?xr=footnav

@SuperSpartan312

Dude, I know you sure have good or great friends in XBL but its not about how saintly they really are in real life. Who can say you really know them to be behave? I seriously doubt it.

You see what caught them in trouble is whether they violated the rules that gets them punish because either they are really ignorant of the rules or they really blatantly are bad with strangers they play with.

Arming yourselves with the ToC and CoC and what the Xbox support team can do in case your account got hack can save many hundredths account facing 9999 years perdition.

I feel really pity about your friends, even this chrislike a$$boy that boast his a Christian but loves profanity and influences his younger brother to be like him because his family are all like that, swearing is in their bloodlines, glad my family is never like them and I certainly don't want my future kids to get in touch with savage gamers like him if that what millennials turn out to be, then I'll be proud of being a snowflake that never gets in trouble with just playing video game. That dude are the hopeless and uncivilized players of our community poor him smh.....

@Salvadorrrr

Game sharing with friends is actually a violation of the ToC, you can get your friend's perma banned! No wonder you got banned lol. You can only game share that is a part of your household. Smh please read more so you will learn your lesson not to break them again with your new account.

Terms of use : http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/XboxComTOU?xr=footnav

Yeah, I understand you guys. Even though I haven't been perma banned myself (thank goodness), I have some good friends who have been banned and I know what they've lost, as I said, one got his account stolen and used for harassment which got it banned, other one started to insult a cheater and got reported, and another one I don't remember but he actually shattered his Xbox afterwards and never returned.

I don't wanna get into a deep conversation, but I've always been the weirdo outcast that dislikes most social interactions and took very long to finally get online, but when I did, man I fell in love with it for many reasons I don't find necessary to say, but I've met amazing friends over it that far surpass any real life friend I've had, and went to crazy experiences, funny moments, rewarding accomplishments, outrageous failures, it all both good and bad comes to my profile, without it my Xbox Live which is easily the biggest part of my life would be over. Sure I've met annoying idiots but random insults don't really annoy me, I'm pretty much immune, after all when someone does it that's to trigger me and I don't fall for that. If I report someone for communications it's very uncommon and only when they keep spamming me even after blocking them by using alts. If I report it'd be to someone who for example team kills me on purpose or exploits game bugs because those ruin the fun. Seeing someone insulting is harmless after all, the issue I see mostly is that I personally don't understand why someone fights back to defend their pride, because to me they just look like they're giving the trolls what they want, I do reply but in a particular way, in fact if someone wants to see I invite you to message me on the Xbox with random trash talking, I promise I won't report.
    About debating with Vamp, I don't really care, I have quite the patience and the guy already has a big group of haters around, I mentioned him to some of my friends and they already agree with me and if I get his statements about Nak3d Eli go out he'll REALLY anger quite a bunch of people. The only person I've ever met who talked to me with the CoC on hands was a guy who reported me for cheating in Halo 5 because I killed him with a gun that he thought was modded when it was just a special weapon variant and blocked me before I could explain myself, merely saying that he'd been told to report and block anyone who doesn't follow it by the book. Now that was a sad guy.

• Salvadorrrr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys I feel so sorry for you all for my account Aleks 5476 which got perma banned for trash talking I only lost 27k gamerscore level 258 GTA and my gamer tag.Because all my games were gameshared from friends(thank god) but you guys have lost so much money that's why we need to share this everywhere. Remeber guys don't forget to vote and share this everywhere get friends to vote comment on youtube videos comment on Xbox clubs etc THIS needs to GET NOTICED and we should be able to buy or accounts back Fresh so then we know not what To do aka make little kids.*** but you remeber guys share this everywhere and put links on all YouTube videos etc THIS HAS TO GET NOTICED we need freedom of speech back on Xbox Live .

• Harsp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You know.. after being banned, we should at least be able to switch the gamertag or change it so we can swap t to a new account. Banning our name is also ridiculous. You're just wiping us off the play form for stupid things that no one except enforcement takes seriously, not even Xbox support, they all say they wish they could un ban people. I've lost all my games, all my years, all my memories for something I truly didn't even commit. Honestly sad.... toc wasn't ruthless until Xbox one. On 360 we had it made, everyone was happy. Only MODDERS, HACKERS, HOST BOOTERS and Microsoft theft people got banned. This... now... is just a joke. You aren't banning the bad people anymore, you're banning your real customers!!!

VOTED!

You know, after being here for a small while I've decided to choose a side and officially support the ones that truly need it here from the big bad guy who rules them all with an unforgiving and ruthless iron fist: Microsoft.
    Xbox Live should be a place for everyone to have fun, but then there's always the sad person who gets *** after getting a mean comment and go cry Big Daddy Microsoft "Hey, this guy is being mean to me, I don't like him, ban him!" thing. Hell, yesterday there was someone in a Halo recruitment lobby I was in who reported us because he was mad because we wouldn't let him out, now that's being so sad, when your life is so boring and depressing that you only find enjoyment by taking it away from others, and that goes for everyone who reports every single nitpick they find on players because they want them to get banned.
    Xbox Live is a place for EVERYONE to go, and have fun, disconnecting from the real life issues, and many players have been working hard for years to get where they are in Xbox for Microsoft to kick them away and throw everything they've been working for to the trash can because they trash talked. If the CoC says that trash talking is ok why do they ban trash talkers now? My bet? They're either putting automated bots reviewing the reports who can't differentiate trash talk from harassment or everyone at the ET are now a bunch of SJWs who deem nearly everything as bad or offensive.

And Ik I cheated in a game and that's something I deserved to get a 1 day ban for cuz I joined a modded lobby on purpose but imo trash talking should never be a ban.DONT FORGET TO VOTE GUYS!!!!

Cheers Ik I was stupid for harassing but I didn't think it was a big deal but I still believe like many other people do that trash talking should be accepted on Xbox Live for when u play competitive games it was never a issue on Xbox 360 THEN Microsoft bought Minecraft went all kid friendly and now if u swear in a msg u get banned but hey that's just my opinion but I bet thousands of competitive players would agree with me on this.

Sorry Salvadorrr

Not gonna happen, because your multiple suspensions are already your chances but because you didn't learn your lesson and you dare cheated which always breaks a game. XBOX has no choice but to perma banned you to get it to your head that what you did was horribly wrong as you agree that this is what they are gonna do in agreeing with the ToC.

Hence its not thievery when MS took your account and all its content as you gave them permission to punish you this way since making up an account and using Xbox service. Man up and deal with it. I'm sorry to say but your account is truly gone.

What you can only do now is move on and being a good boy with your Salvadorrrr account the way XBL wanted you to be. Good luck dude.

Yes but Vampire claws do you really think people that are really competitive and get angry easily should get banned I think we should be able to buy them back for like 10 pounds and they start us off clean so we learn from our mistakes like I've learned from mine. That's why I only have one supension on this account for cheating which I admit I did deserve but apart from that I've learned about the Toc and CoC and if they let us start our banned accounts clean I will
    NEVER EVER violate the rules again. DONT FORGET TO VOTE GUYS !!!!!

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base