Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Get A Banned Account Back (Enforcement Team Manners)

Permanently suspended and can't get your account back? Well I think you should be able to receive one warning for small actions like being a part of a modded lobby. If you're permanently suspended be able to buy your account back for a reasonable price.

I also think that the enforcement team should fit in with the customer support and actually learn how too type message responses instead of copying and pasting a reply.

929 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UnwishedTooth5 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1418 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • wamama233 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi how much money do I need to pay to get backy important acount please I beg you I will pay any amount of money just give me back my acount I'm not being a richy kid that acount is too important to me

Gamer tag: wamama23

• PhyscoOps420 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How much would it cost to get my lil brothers acc back he got acc ban his gamertag is D0P3B0YKILLZ

• BilobateOrc3266 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

vacuousJester1 I should not b suspended all I did was respond to a message I just play with my son that lives in another state so please reactivate my account I would appreciate it thank you!

• Prism X7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree. I have around $300 and 2 years put towards an account that got banned until the arrival of Jesus Christ. Way too many players get banned for Harrassment...don't they know that Xbox players can be extremely cocompetitive.

• WiredDiamond593 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you would like to file a complain against xbox live. Start with reporting them to the BBB
    1. http://www.bbb.org/western-washington/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-suppliers-service-and-repair/xbox-in-redmond-wa-22228659
    2. Federal Trade Commision (877)382-4357
    3.Attorney General Office Consumer Protection Division (206)464-6684

Don't let these guys get away with stealing your account, money, or invested hours.
    Take Down Enforcement Team!!!

• WiredDiamond593 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To Everybody that has an issue with Enforcement Team,

We need to start a Class Action Lawsuit. But first we need to rally up tons of people that have the same issue against the E.T. My account is xx basher187 xx I was permanently banned from playing. However, we pay lots of money and hours invested in these games that they can't just take it as they please. This is call stealing from hard working consumers. We need to start a petition whether it is on facebook but rally tons of people to stick it to these guys. Every single day they are getting away with taking our accounts. When they get a traffic ticket does the justice system permanently revoke their license. These guys need to be put in there place. Let's start doing something to change the way their protocol is set.

• S7R37CHED commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Enforcement team are bunch of little kids that one day will be put in there places. It is in fact against Microsoft rules of engagement that they cannot suspend anyone's account what so ever nor can the Wanna be Enforcement Team. Your all open for a Massive Lawsuit. Better rewrite all your rules because Microsoft & Enforcement team Break those rules Daily. So should Microsoft be suspended or Fine $25,000 each time? Yes they should

• SaltyFoal394280 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think Enforcement United should have each and every one of their employees flung off the empire state building.

• SUPERBREEDQUEEN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see a lot of similar complaints about thieving enforcement... somebody set up class action Lawsuit and we take our money
    To buy PlayStation 4

• xX IMLoco Xx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree. they banned my acct iTz a KitteN for fake reasoning and lied to me in the email and the forums. go you :D

• DuckiestCoder3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree 100%, I cant believe a huge company of microsoft/xbox magnitude uses this type of action to investigate and ban accounts and there is such a lack of communication to investigate the issue. The only communication is an auto response to your forum thread. Whatever happen to innocent till proven guilty and if guilty, tell me what my 8 year old son did that was so bad to get banned for 2 weeks without warning, first offense. There should be some way to dispute it. If someone banned it, they should be able to tell me what caused it. The enforcement process needs to be improved or at least a way to dispute a legitimate appeal.

• RattlyInk968266 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integrity
    We are accountable for our actions; we must make consistent, unbiased decisions based on the best available evidence.

This, as we all know is a lie. PET is not accountable for their actions. PET suspended our live account for allegedly cheating. Alleged because it's not true. There should be a process to appeal the suspension or at the very least PET should have to show actual proof.

• KvngGaming commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got banned because they said I spent money on someone else's account but I can prove them wrong because I spent more than $1000 in two months on my own.

• MekailReborn201 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree and I was banned because someone hacked my account ! The fricken Enforcement team is crap, They dont help! It should be the game developers JOB to ban the cheaters not xbox! Same with sending messages! If you send bad messages I DONT GIVE A CRAP! There should be option to block someone so you dont get there messages on invites! WHAT THE HELL? The only thing they should ban you from is getting free games or modding your system to get free games! AND EVEN THAT SHOULD BE A 1 OR 2 WEEK BAN AND U SHOULDNT BAN PEOPLE FOR HACKING ! IT SHOULD BE THE GAME DEVELOPERS JOB NOT MICROSHAFT , WHY DO YOU THING COD 4 AND COD WORLD AT WAR HAVE HACKERS YET THEY DONT GET BANNED!

• XIx 2SiK xIX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got a life ban for arguing in text..... people have called me every name out there threatened me for 6 years and because i chose to defend myself with words i got banned... 6 years i have reported people who have told me they would murder or *** family members are still playing yet when i talk back instead of aimless reports i lose my account love this enforcement team....

• kanar8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my son recently got two weeks ban for nothing so called enforcement Team not send me any information neither contacted with me so now i think my lawyer got a bit work to do cos i tired of treating by Xbox support and I'm just going to see how much money i can get from them instead they taking from me again because that's a breaking law what they do i know is agreement but that working only when they want it and suits them we customers have nothing to say

• GnarlyMeteor912 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think the so called enforcement team should phone us paying customers before they
    take away something you have paid for or at the least you should be able to phone them
    to get an answer

• DoablePayload79 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recently had my account suspended for 2 weeks. Now, it is not a permanent ban, but it was because I was in a XP Lobby (I was not aware of it at all) and when I killed someone, intead of saying the usual "+100" it said "+2.034e634". Instant level 70, and I did not even see it coming. So in reply to DjDoubt03, sometimes you can't control it or see it coming.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base