Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Get A Banned Account Back (Enforcement Team Manners)

Permanently suspended and can't get your account back? Well I think you should be able to receive one warning for small actions like being a part of a modded lobby. If you're permanently suspended be able to buy your account back for a reasonable price.

I also think that the enforcement team should fit in with the customer support and actually learn how too type message responses instead of copying and pasting a reply.

929 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UnwishedTooth5 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1418 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@RealGTAGOD87

No Xbox one cannot unbanned you coz its only a console.

@Shark werewolf

No, there will be no refunds from Xbox live as its only an internet game service and you can't sue it coz its only an internet game service not a person.

@SleetyLand26709

Don't worry Perma banned are also being given to hackers, cheater, console modding or illegal acts, they all can get insta perma banned. However for people that can't stop abusing the messaging system or voice com, MS does give a chance to them to learn from their mistakes, but if still they never learn, they have no choice but to perma banned them so they will really learn this time and move on to either a new account or other service that has similar rules and punishment.

----------
    "Games, the only legal place to kill stupid people"

• Shark werewolf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if xbox live deleted people accounts and all the games bought downloaded..
    I will expect they will give money or they will be hearing for people lawyers for a law suit.... some people put a thousand a or more into games

• SleetyLand26709 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Permanent bans should really only ever be given in cases such as hacking , cheating , console modding or illegal acts but seriously for messaging people is jus ridiculous my real account has been wrongfully banned until 9999 and by then the scumbags at the enforcement team nor i will be around unless we carbon freeze our selfs and i just want my account back fam going thro a lot rn :( . I also think its exremly wrongful that you loose the right to everything you paid for after permanent ban e.g games bought + dlc + live and there is no warnings its just ridiculous.

@Spartan

Have it your way its a free country.

I'm giving my old standard Xbone to my relatives as their still stuck on 360.

Its my only reason to upgrade and at the same time help.

----------
    "Games, the only legal place to kill stupid people"

• SuperSpartan312 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not getting one, simply because:

-No Money for one.

-No 4K TV so there's no point.

-No interest in the 4K itself anyways, everything the Xbox One X can do that I care about can be done by the Standard Xbox One too.

Plus while Xbox is my main platform, I'm not a fanboy of it. I'm literally way more excited to get a Nintendo Wii U than I'd be for an Xbox One X. Yes, you read it right, not a Switch, a Wii U.

XBOX ONE X Now releaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Got my day one edition YEEEEEEEEHA!

Console banned peeps now is the time to get a new one!

Best behave or it will happen again.

XBOX FOR LIFE!!!!!

• xCam2552x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My gamer tag is xCam2552x, i was banned from xbox live and communications, two weeks later(on the day i was to get them back) i am informed that i will have another two weeks for no reason, please fix so i dont have to wait on a wrongful ban

• Aerial Smoke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i m so tired of xboxs c**p its annoying that i have paid xbox around 5000 dollars on games and other stuff and i can get banned at the drop of a hat. No one will hear our cries but the people here in the comments. xbox doesnt care about the more mature players they only car about the little kids who get butt hurt over a small little inconvience in their life. Whatever who is with me to say f**k xbox and go over to either ps4 or pc i m going to ps4 peace b****es.

• KroMoS Ch4oS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I told someone i was going to ddos them i was angry at the time and no I don't know how to i woke up and was permanently suspended after all my money and hard work.

• Grid Dawg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yea some things people say deserve a ban, but it's time these programmers make this console easier for everyone to play without having problems. they're rich and they're lazy..... MUST BE NICE

at this point, there is a difference between right and wrong, microsoft is in the wrong and treating customers like absolute trash with this system, it's sad that microsoft is trying to "teach people how to smack talk politely" when everyone who plays this console curses and says things they shouldn't. alls im sayin is you can't let the problem persist then get mad when i defend myself with cursing, like someone told me, this console is not rated, but the games in which are played on the console are. Yes this is a friendly community and should be, but how is this fair to me and my rights as a US citizen, i'm sorry but there is no possible way that microsoft can stomp all over federal laws, pretty much UN laws, and the 1st amendment right

• SunniestClown41 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks, Grid Dawg, looks like it's time for me to go read the TOS with a fine tooth comb. I see there have been a couple of class actions in the past, curious as to how those ended? It's a big financial loss for each person who gets banned since they lose access to all their games.

and i will be asking them why they are doing nothing to fix the problem for people affected and extorted by this. we all pay good money to play we deserve a well rounded system for everyone to enjoy without a banning system that is so strict for no reason. 360 had nothing like this system, it's a pretty big joke. the coc literally says do not threaten action or extort otherwise to get an outcome...... microsoft is doing that to every single person they ban, because we all pay to play and they are threatening action until they get an outcome that they want, if you have a perma banned account, you can go after them, especially if your child was involved because since microsoft is allowing this to happen, they are allowing children to be endangered.

XBLETmasterV36 is pretty clueless, if you go read the coc and tos, it states that microsoft has no rights to ban anyone unless you are breaking the law. microsoft is not a government, i'm contacting corporate sometimes this week to try to understand why their rules state 21. CHOICE OF LAW AND LOCATION FOR RESOLVING DISPUTES

United States. If you live in (or if a business your principal place of business is in) the United States, the laws of your State of residence (or if a business your principal place of business) govern the interpretation of this Agreement, claims for breach of it, and all other claims (including consumer protection, unfair competition, implied warranty, and tort claims), regardless of conflict of law principles, except that the FAA governs all provisions relating to arbitration. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of state and federal courts in King County, Washington, USA for all disputes relating to the Service or this Agreement that are heard in court (not arbitration and not small claims court).

• SunniestClown41 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My son was permanently banned last week and he had no prior warning or suspension or anything of the sort. First offense, immediate lifetime ban. You lie, XBLETmasterv36.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 70 71

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base