Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Get A Banned Account Back (Enforcement Team Manners)

Permanently suspended and can't get your account back? Well I think you should be able to receive one warning for small actions like being a part of a modded lobby. If you're permanently suspended be able to buy your account back for a reasonable price.

I also think that the enforcement team should fit in with the customer support and actually learn how too type message responses instead of copying and pasting a reply.

1,022 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UnwishedTooth5 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1432 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • aleks 4576 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hey guys its Salvadorrrr from ages ago after vamp convinced me that MS will not look at this forum i made a new account called Salvadorrrr but before my old account was called aleks 5476 which got banned since that perma ban. i have got more gamescore then i did on my old account and only one ban which i got for cheating and i deserved but it was when i first made Salvadorrrr ever since the cheating ban my account has been clean since i have been following the rules and not messagung others with bad language i still believe that the banning system is dumb but as long as u follow the rules u will not get banned.Cheers for opening my eyes vamp that i might as well male a new account. I still want this forum to succeed and the only thing i want is for ms to let me have my old gamertag back. Bye guys good luck!!

• Noted Bw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got banned for no reason yesterday for no reason i didn’t do nothing wrong I was sitting on r6 waiting for my friends to join the game and now I’m Banned I wasted over 500+ on this console now it gone :(

• XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was the 1 thousand that voted!!!!!! Mission accomplish! Now let's wait and see....lol

@BeastXboy18 LOL MS does not console band for no reason, to bad they won't give you any reason now. It states clearly on the rules look below.

---------------
    We thoroughly investigate any complaints or Grief Reports before we make the decision to ban or suspend a user. This means that our decision to ban or suspend a user is final. The only exception is when the ban or suspension has been imposed because of account debt and the user has repaid the debt.

Customer Support can tell you the general reason for the ban or suspension, as shown in the email we sent you, but will not enter into any further discussion. If you would like further information on the reason for your ban please refer to the email that was sent to the Sign-in ID Email Address and check the SEN Terms of Service for further general information.

Once a PlayStation system has been banned the decision is final and cannot be reversed. This is because we only ban PlayStation systems and accounts for the most severe behaviour and it is impossible to verify that another user attempting to access PlayStation Network through the system is not the user that has been banned.

PlayStation and Sony Entertainment Network recommend only purchasing new PlayStation products from reputable retailers to make sure you do not purchase a banned system. If you have purchased a banned PlayStation system, please contact the retailer for help.

• XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Finally after 3 years of waiting/fighting/debating/whining etc this ridiculous tread is finally reaching the 1K mark!

Will MS finally take notice and change policy over night for ToS and CoC violators to be given one more chance....maybe or maybe a new set of record votes is still needed.

Keep em coming guys!!!!!!!! So proud of our achievement unlock lol

• bruce lee 1012 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

bonjour j'ai été banie a cause d'une alie qui ma tue expré sur rainbow six siege donc je est insulté en retour je voulé savoir si on peux me débanir car étre bannie a cause d'un abrutie je trouve pas sa cooll

• killer BOSS78 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it’s not ok for Xbox to ban people when they have spent over 1,000 dollars on there Xbox console and games and have it over a few years and say one of your friends ban you on Xbox for life I’ve got my Xbox banned from my friend and it ticks me off to see a *** team for Xbox just banning innocent people. 1 thing that’s why there’s called a block button.

• PatrickTP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Warcrimespsycho - is a bad person

this person got my account suspended and is still messaging me bullying me. I don't know what to do except change my user account name.

• StoneRaccoon49 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

they reported me asswell because i was inviting them to a game and iv been banned communications suspension

• OrdinalTripod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about a permanent communications suspension? Because i got one for helping someone play overwatch and then they report me.

• Frosted Flurry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently, I've gotten two enforcement warnings, one of which was completely my fault and another was because of another guy, I have realized my mistakes and I'm afraid someone will report me for something stupid again in the future and my account will be banned. I personally would be devasted if I were to lose my account.

There are better solutions to dealing with this:
    - one of which can be you must be friends with the person to message them. This would
    prevent people in the heat of the moment from lashing out.
    - Permanently disable messages only, no need for permanent account deletion. Why should
    I as a loyal customer be banned for someone thinking it cheating?
    - A better section where players can talk to support about the situation

• Sling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

VOTED! I totally agree!!! It's unjust and unfair and there needs to be at least someone to talk to, to fix the problem that you've been accused rather the executed in a sense.

Add me if you guys ever wanna play.

• ThickerDuke9886 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree - Microsoft has a flawed process for banning accounts. It's definitely going to be PS4 if my account isn't back on by tomorrow.

This is a pathetic process that even Microsoft can't manage. My two cents

← Previous 1 3 4 5 71 72

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base