Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Get A Banned Account Back (Enforcement Team Manners)

Permanently suspended and can't get your account back? Well I think you should be able to receive one warning for small actions like being a part of a modded lobby. If you're permanently suspended be able to buy your account back for a reasonable price.

I also think that the enforcement team should fit in with the customer support and actually learn how too type message responses instead of copying and pasting a reply.

1,072 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UnwishedTooth5 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1455 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • jasonlee55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was banned because a guy best me in a game of 2k he messaged me to gloat and I told him to leave me alone and yes I admit I did curse. He then lies and said I was talking to his son when the messages were clearly from him. I've been a Microsoft customer for nearly 15 years today will be my last time ever being an Xbox customer. Go to hell Microsoft!! I have filed a complaint with the BBB.

• Infinite Feedzz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its ridiculous that I got banned for somebody else's actions for modifying a lobby that it put me into like I already knew I wish I had my old account back . it'll probably be a year till they read these comments.:/

• Infinite Feedzz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was banned last apri, for supposedly cheating but I actually was in a lobby that looked somewhat different . Then I got kicked off and permanently banned and made me question if I'm ever going to buy a Microsoft game console again cause ii for banned for being in a modified multiplayer match.:/ hopefully they unban my account.

• Iron Pxn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GT: Nerve Pxn

The other day i was permanently banned for "inappropriate gameplay, cheating", etc. I don't mod because I've always said that it ruins games, so why am i being banned for something im against? A while back i joined a game of SnD on Black Ops 2 and, like you do in that game, i got a kill and it put me into the hundreds of thousands of points. I backed out straight after, reported the person, and just carried on. Also, on Call of Duty 4, i joined a game on Team Deathmatch not knowing that it was modded, and i got deranked to a level where you aren't able to search for a game. I want to know why i am being banned and why the 'enforcement team' think it's acceptable to go and ban loads of people (like you guys in the comments) for no reason/ without evidence. I didn't even receive a suspension or a warning, just an insta-ban.

It's such a great feeling knowing i have to start again on literally everything, after putting so many hours into it, and money for DLC (sarcasm). Got to have wasted around £200 on DLC and XBL that cannot be used (due to different profile and Xbox ID). You'll just get scammed by them over and over again, so im selling both consoles if it doesn't get sorted

Peace

• oVesna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's unfair my friends and other players cheat and mod but only get suspended, 4-6 times and don't get banned.
    My account iVesna is banned and I want to give some evidence why my account iVesna shouldnt be banned. I have submit a case review and I believe I didn't give enough evidence that was need for my situation. I know my account got suspended before so I try to stay out of trouble so I wouldn't get my account banned. My account do have 3 suspensions now.

First suspension, I believe is invalid, because I did not mod, hack, or cheat. I was just playing the game and then the next day I was suspended for two weeks.

Second suspension, I believe it should be valid, because I was playing gtaV and did recent a lot money from another player. And yes I know that is unfair to other players and is cheating.

Third suspension, I believe is invalid, because i joined a private match lobby on Black Ops 2 to trickshot with other players. When I was trickshoting my weapon change to a rpg. I shot the rpg and flew into the sky. Second later, I got disconnected from Xbox live. Try to sign in and it wouldn't work and it said I was banned from Xbox live 12/31/9999. I didn't know it was a modded lobby when I joined!

• Samurot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i literally hate the enforcement teams guts, someone hacked my account and has my IP address and every account I make gets a perma banned for no reason, I have 5 proofs and pictures of someone still accessing my account while its perma banned, this is disgusting. I have lost a lot of money, 4 years of almost everything on every game and 1 year live i just put is now all gone and all they can do is reply back saying "thanks for your inquiry." I would do anything to get my account back man, I lost everything and all my purchases!!!

• Tp Indian42O commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

also I'm already apart of suing microsoft in the lawsuit!! i love taking back my money from thieving companies. EVERYONE JOIN THE COMMUNITY LAWSUIT. if you ever had a 360 scratch a game to the point of no return you can sue them as well!!!!!!

• Tp Indian42O commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree microsoft has corrupt moderators as well i have audio and video proof and xbox turned me away saying it was illegal to record their employees and threatened to ban my account if i ever brought it up again.. here i am...

• LeeryUncles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Question, what if something that isn't a member of Microsoft and bans someones xbox live account, for like an example the guy that got banned just for playing fair and gets banned by someone else by using there on computer, could you still get ur account unbanned, cause you didn't banned them? If you read this and have an answer email me heres my email address brettphillips478@gmail.com. Pls n TY

• Booty Talks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you get banned from Xbox Live you should be able to contact Microsoft and have them give you your account back with a warning! It is extremely annoying when you wake up one morning exited to play that new game you baught

• Booty Talks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea! I just got my account banned today for being in a modded lobby! Guys may you please give us a warning first? That would be great!

• Stubhoy 123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

got this email? what is this about - Notice of temporary enforcement action:
    Inappropriate communications

[ DO NOT REPLY to this email address. It is not monitored. ]

What happened

This email is to notify you that your Xbox Live communication privileges have been temporarily suspended due to inappropriate communications on Xbox Live. This suspension applies to your use of available apps and communications mechanisms, including the Xbox Live Communicator, the Xbox Live Vision Camera, the Kinect Sensor, messaging to other Xbox Live users via Xbox.com, and/or participation in the Xbox.com forums.

Why we enforced

The conduct that caused this suspension may include but is not limited to:

Hate speech and/or harassment, including communication regarding another user's ethnicity, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, or age
    Use of profanity or other inappropriate language
    Distribution of defamatory, infringing, obscene, and/or illegal materials
    Screaming, yelling, spamming, flooding, and/or otherwise interfering with other players' ability to communicate
    Misuse of the Kinect, Xbox Live Communicator, or Xbox Live Vision Camera
    Encouraging others to misuse their communications capabilities
    Your conduct was brought to the attention of the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team either through complaints filed by other Xbox Live users or in the course of our operation of the service. The Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding this conduct and determined that it violates the Xbox Live Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because your conduct is in violation, the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team has enacted this suspension against your account.

How this enforcement affects you

Enforcement actions apply to both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles:

On the Xbox 360 console, you will be shown a message in the Xbox Live Dashboard notifying you when your suspension will end, and you will not be able to sign in to Xbox Live until the suspension is complete.
    On the Xbox One console you will be able to sign in, but some features and functionality of the console will be reduced or restricted including but not limited to the ability to participate in multiplayer games.
    Your Xbox Live privileges removed by this enforcement will be automatically reinstated at the end of your suspension period.

Note: Customer Support is not able to modify or provide any further details about your suspension. Additionally, the duration of your suspension is subject to change without prior notice by the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team if we discover additional evidence of violations.

Where to find more information

Microsoft expects that all customers abide by the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct provides guidelines for appropriate behaviour while using the service. For more information:

Learn about policy & enforcement on the Xbox Live service by visiting http://enforcement.xbox.com.
    View the Xbox Live Code of Conduct by visiting http://www.xbox.com/legal/codeofconduct.htm.
    View the Xbox Live Terms of Use by visiting http://www.xbox.com/legal/livetou.htm.
    Thank you,

Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team

http://enforcement.xbox.com

[ 400/T/1/b1785119-6e35-4463-adf2-5b466a373c73/20150812-0619- ]

NO REASON WHO DO THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE

• ShutGlue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please help me my account has ben banned for 109 d and hoping i could get it back its dual infinite

• JOSH on LIVE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everybody deserves a second chance. Some people are banned permanently for ridiculous reasons, and can never play on that account ever again. Some people have put hours and hours of time on their accounts. I believe most, if not all Xbox LIVE Accounts/Gamertags should be un-banned with a second chance to redeem themselves in the Xbox LIVE Community. I think if more players received a final warning rather than a straight permanent ban, they would think twice before doing certain things.

• Mr SnB Gunner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about taking court action for theft of you well spent money on there services and sue them for refunding you your money back.

• AHMEDxNINJA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my profile had been banned for no reason please please back my profile ////AHMED NINJA////

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base