Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Get A Banned Account Back (Enforcement Team Manners)

Permanently suspended and can't get your account back? Well I think you should be able to receive one warning for small actions like being a part of a modded lobby. If you're permanently suspended be able to buy your account back for a reasonable price.

I also think that the enforcement team should fit in with the customer support and actually learn how too type message responses instead of copying and pasting a reply.

930 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UnwishedTooth5 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1419 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SunniestClown41 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My son was permanently banned last week and he had no prior warning or suspension or anything of the sort. First offense, immediate lifetime ban. You lie, XBLETmasterv36.

• XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@MattedBaton6238

You're 1st warning since joining XBOX is the CoC and ToS in which it states the rules and punishment in violation to them. You're second warning is a suspension, failure to learn from it for many times, will result into perma banned. Don't say XBOX has no warning, it has for years. Loyalty is not above the law.

Live and learn.

• MattedBaton6238 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I vote for warnings prior to issuing a permanent ban, as well as consideration of the player's history. If a kid is found in a modded lobby one day, but this kid has been playing on xbox live for 10 years with no prior history of cheating or inappropriate behavior, that should be given consideration in deciding whether to issue a permanent ban or a just a warning.

• CeIIob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My account has been suspended for 13 days due to one of my friends logging onto my account playing online games and sending messages to a lot of xbox users! This was not me and I have spent over £750 on my Xbox and I need to be able to play online, I assure this will never happen again as I have locked my account down

No that BS, we are no robots like in a Michael crap Bay movies. We are humans and that final appeal goes to multiple team and reviewers before a decision is upheld.

• SmechAholiC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yup just had my account perma banned from trying play a game of TDM of Call of Duty and ended up bing a modded lobby, 6+ years of gaming and thousands of pounds now thrown down the toilet and i have no chance to defend myself other than a 500 word case review thawt automatically gets decline from the "enforcement team" which i believe is just a bot made my microsoft to automatically decline all case reviews. the system is totally flawed and im upset af

@KillerMike0919

So who's fault is that? Why would anyone want to lend their account to a bad "friend" ? smh

You're very welcome, EU. Stay behave or else bad boys bad boys, watcha gonna do watcha gonna do when we come for you lol ;)

• EU Tripper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100 day banned never got one I got 2 week banned then banned again when I can't even send messages well done enforcement

That's correct, CTR. Except when you get pema banned you will only now lose access to your account and gamescore. For ppl here that can't follow the rules of XBOX, when you get to 100 days suspension before perma banned. Make sure you make your console home and it that way locally download all your online brought games and when your account got perma banned at least you can still play all the games you have purchase online, save if its a console banned.

• CTR Apocalypse2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand your pain Im Forgetful just don't download any games that cost money buy them on dice you never lose that game Microsoft can't take your dice.

• Im Forgetful commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lost some good xbox friends, hundreds of dollars, years worth of progress, and more because I got perma banned. Temp bans are understandable but taking away peoples money and not allowing players to sign into their account is total ***. i can see why people stopped playing xbox. Awful enforcement team.

• Im Forgetful commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like any game there will be trash talk, if people are bothered by it they will put their settings on child settings and mute people, FIX YOUR IGNORANCE

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base