Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Get A Banned Account Back (Enforcement Team Manners)

Permanently suspended and can't get your account back? Well I think you should be able to receive one warning for small actions like being a part of a modded lobby. If you're permanently suspended be able to buy your account back for a reasonable price.

I also think that the enforcement team should fit in with the customer support and actually learn how too type message responses instead of copying and pasting a reply.

1,070 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UnwishedTooth5 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1449 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its actually easier with this few simple steps that keep getting the banned hammer away from anyone : Mute, report, block when the attacker is saying abusive words. Report, block for trolls. Its that simple, maybe not for the many hot heads in here, but they can learn with their 1st suspension or the 2nd on what's best to do and avoid getting a punishment. How hard is that?

Everyone is responsible for their actions on XBL and all promise to follow and kept the CoC, it doesn't mean your the victim of a trolling means you can violate the rules. This is why the Enforcement team exist for them to help anyone stop and banned trolls. They are the police force that keep the peace inside XBL, how can you not easily get this like in real life?

If people never learn their lesson even after many suspension, like any gaming company that has similar rules. MS sadly has no choice but to remove them from the service forever, its the ultimate last resort for people that never change their abusive ways or committing a very serious violation.

And for the security of everyone's XBL account, nothing can be transfer to any new accounts be it banned or not for security reasons.

I know we are all not perfect, but bad choices made should be a lesson to make the good choice next. Its common sense when you know already a thousand dollars involves.

• SuperSpartan312 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Easier said than done. For many people (myself included) our gaming life is a rather important part of out lives, but then someday we may have a bad day, try to play to relax, come across a troll who will *** us off, and then we go into rage mode and go overboard with the troll. Then they get what they wanted and they report you, and banned you go! All your money spent and your hard work for progress thrown to the trash can for one bad day. Everyone has these days, and it's no reason for Microsoft to just ban you. You ain't the culprit, you're the victim. The victim of an obviously flawed and easily exploitable system. What could you have done at worst. You only said bad words to someone who ticked you off. While it depends on the situation, you can't tell they don't deserve it. In real life, you may get into trouble for this kind of behavior, but not to the scale of a permanent sentence. Microsoft needs to check more carefully these kind of conversations and tell between "Oh, this guy actually *** him off so we ban him, let's actually ban this troll" and "Oh, this guy just keeps messing with this other guy and he didn't even do anything" rather than just saying "Bad words detected, banned". Seriously Microsoft. At the very least don't take away what people have purchased, pass down the ownership of those games to another account, almost everyone has a relative's account or an alt so they get passed down to those. We're talking about hundreds and THOUSANDS of dollars lost because of a bad choice someone makes at a bad moment, and usually because of someone else exploiting this system. This is just straight up bull****!

@SquareData64087 You need to move on at some point. Your Banned account will be gone in 5 years time, if its not that long already.

• SquareData64087 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey i was banned and i was never abusive or stupid. All i ever did was smack talk which is allowed according to their own ToS but they claim my smack talk was harassment. Telling someone "blow me" for example (especially to someone team killing you) is not harassment or abuse ffs that is typical smack talk and i got away with saying that in middle school, but oh watch out saying something like that on xbox because they are more strict than a middle school now and they will ban you quick. In the end they just lose money for it, i havent given them a dime since i was banned and in the year or 2 its been they probably woulda got a couple hundred bucks out of me at least. So whatever i guess

@DJBUZZKlLL

Enforcement can indeed perma banned an account from abusive and stupid people not following the rules when they agreed to follow it upon signing up. MS didn't take your console, just your access to XBL and downloaded content as its a punishment they can do which you agree again that they can do, if you didn't why did you agree to it in the beginning?

Any private gaming service can terminate access when they found repeated or severe violations of the rules. Ask Sony, Nintendo, Steam etc. Just like any private company that can throw you off their property if they did not like what you say or do.

Go a head and try to sue MS, you think you can? Read the ToS of Xbox idiot lol

• DJBUZZKlLL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They should not be able to ban an account at all I could understand removing social but to take away all the stuff that somebody has purchased simply because they said something or were around somebody who is breaking the rules. If my account was banned and I lost the tens of thousands of movies and games I would be suing Microsoft for grand larceny it doesn't matter if you put a clause in your EULA you cannot steal from customers just because they said or did something you that would never happen in any other thing Ford can't come back and take your F-150 because you called some guy a racial slur Dell can't take your laptop back because you took part in pirating Walther can't take pack your pistol because you shot someone and self-defense the grocery store can't take your food back when you don't follow the instructions on the package why is it that Microsoft is getting away with Grand Theft when no one else can I say we all band together and start suing Microsoft till they remove this and advertisements from the home page

• XxWussPoppinBxX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think this would be a fair component to xbox live enforcement if you would be able to buy it back as long as it cost more money each time.

• xTwisted MD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe that they should working on there whole enforcement with suspending people I got suspended because I was killing a clan in call of duty ww2 and when I say killin I mean like 27-5 I used to be in game battles so I like to think I am pretty good I not the best but I’m better than the average anyway they repotted me cuz the thought I had a mod and I couldn’t be that go to take on the whole clan while the rest of my team went Negative so the reported me for that and they told me that they Xbox sent me a enforcement message and I was banned for a day. Still the point I think there should be a little more than just that to be suspended

• gas demon 27 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

plz remove my life endorcement i will not do it again i want to play online on 2k 17 plz take it back

@Mc8LuckieCharms

Console banned is irreversible, buyers beware. Sorry, still you can play with your kids offline.

@CubicPancake333 Unfriend your rude troll friend. Letting your account can get it perma banned its no brainer lol

@WiserJohno Sorry your account is forever gone now. Let it go and learn.

@aleks 4576

My good job in moving on dude and you're most welcome. Live and learn is all anyone can start doing now. Perma banned means perma banned period, no second changes because there are already many chances. Peace!

• WiserJohno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please un ban my account its coolman467 date of how long ban would be in affect 12/31/9999

• CubicPancake333 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am so sorry my friend was using those inapropriate words while i was playing with my dog i`m sorry this won`t happen again

• Mc8LuckieCharms commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought a used xbox for my kids & myself. I am currently battling CANCER with 5 kids. I wanted something I could do with them from bed as sick as I am. I bought the system second hand because I am disabled. I plugged it in and there is a console ban. I did NOT GET THIS BAN AND THIS IS SO UNFAIR TO DO TO A DYING MOTHER. I WANT TO BE CONTACTED BY ENFORCEMENT FOR AN APPEAL. THE CONSOLE SERIAL IS 016483642248. PLEASE HAVE ENFORCEMENT TEAM CONTACT ME PLEASE.

• aleks 4576 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hey guys its Salvadorrrr from ages ago after vamp convinced me that MS will not look at this forum i made a new account called Salvadorrrr but before my old account was called aleks 5476 which got banned since that perma ban. i have got more gamescore then i did on my old account and only one ban which i got for cheating and i deserved but it was when i first made Salvadorrrr ever since the cheating ban my account has been clean since i have been following the rules and not messagung others with bad language i still believe that the banning system is dumb but as long as u follow the rules u will not get banned.Cheers for opening my eyes vamp that i might as well male a new account. I still want this forum to succeed and the only thing i want is for ms to let me have my old gamertag back. Bye guys good luck!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 72 73

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base