Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Get A Banned Account Back (Enforcement Team Manners)

Permanently suspended and can't get your account back? Well I think you should be able to receive one warning for small actions like being a part of a modded lobby. If you're permanently suspended be able to buy your account back for a reasonable price.

I also think that the enforcement team should fit in with the customer support and actually learn how too type message responses instead of copying and pasting a reply.

931 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UnwishedTooth5 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1407 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • mounir xxx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi welcome l’m having trouble in one controller for a month please am very sorry to ask his partner to open one controller banned console ask for a partneship microsoft please help me number series console 062622342548

• VampireClaws36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Specie

"My friend had an RGH console and he modded on WaW. A game that was 3 years old and my account so happened to be on his xbox even though i never participated in it, i received a LIFE long ban. A little bit ridiculous in my opinion."

The way I see it, your friend modded the console and use your account to play a modded game? Well I can see why your account and the console got banned if that was the case.

Modding console and using an account to play a modded game is prohibited and subject to console banned as per ToU of Xbox which you and your friend agreed to. Learn and move on :)

@Its Shopping

That's highly impossible when your Xbox account got perma banned. All gamertags not in use for about 5 years will be eligible for release and hence even old data will be gone and its will not be really stored on MS servers for 7283 years!

• Its Shopping commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They should at least let us keep our gamertag safe man! Let's us change them to a new account. Enforcement team is corrupt and needs a dang resolution to xboxs customers! Ridiculous.

• EU Tripper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Halo 5 has done well lmao it's been free and the price has been cut down all the way to $15 and the free DLC maps sucks not even new they add way to much into the game halo was always simple all the armour looks ugly and I hate the levels

Halo 5 swat 5 minute wait only to match online dater on another account and beat him that's how dead the game is only alive when kids come back from school

• thelvadam47 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

eu tripper. lol halo 5 dead? people still play it, i find games in under a minute so therefore halo 5 isn't dead. i actually think halo 5 has done well.

• ITSMEJOSHYY2222 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My son was falsely reported and now banned. There needs to be proof of wrong doing and not just so easily done by one kid getting upset with another.

• Specie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My friend had an RGH console and he modded on WaW. A game that was 3 years old and my account so happened to be on his xbox even though i never participated in it, i received a LIFE long ban. A little bit ridiculous in my opinion.

• SuperSpartan312 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox isn't what it used to, that I agree with, they keep launching new technology like the Xbox One X and connecting with the PC more every time, but there isn't a great deal of things to play. Personally I prefer to play any Halo game with friends in Coop PvE or Custom Games, which I feel are a very underrated thing of Halo 5 since it has easily the best Custom Games out of the whole franchise, and I'm also a big fan of Gears of War, and that's good enough for me. I personally only need one game to find the platform enjoyable, and Xbox having 2 franchises in my Top 3 favorite franchises is precisely why I play Xbox. I don't play almost anything outside of that, and to me personally PS4 doesn't have anything that catches my eye, I'd take a Nintendo Switch over a PS4 any day if you ask me.

E3 was a joke all I see is kids games for 4 year olds it's a joke I don't mind losing my account because xbox is dead halo 5 is dead

@Specie

I think the reason why your friend console and your account got banned is...what exact *** you both are doing on XBL?

Sounds very sinister from the likes of it :D

• Specie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do believe you should either be warned before you're banned. My accounts that are EXTREMELY oG all have 10+ year tenures got banned due to the fact they were on my friends console (NOT MINE) while he got console banned. Filing a single case review didn't get the job done as the enforcement "team" probably just laughed. People are serving shorter sentences in jail for ffs for murder and i just played on my friends console when i was at his house. This banning system is ridiculous and NEEDS to get fixed.

I still blame Microsoft for making bungie leave and halo 4 was a kids game just like halo 5 not even competitive if it was everyone would get banned

Be nice LMAO when you lose most of the games because it's digital and the account thats older then most kids on xbox and this robot called vamp has been here for 7 months talking *** while he's enjoying being the whole reason why xbox is dying

• SuperSpartan312 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know I said that I was gonna take a break but I have plenty of time right now so yeah...
    Actually Tripper, the thing with Microsoft and Bungie was that Bungie wanted to leave Halo after Halo 3 to focus on other games and maybe return to it after a few years, but Microsoft wanted Bungie to continue with Halo, so they went on up to Reach according to their deal to make 5 total Microsoft-exclusive games, all being Halo. After that the rights of Halo went to Microsoft as Bungie didn't want to go on so Microsoft created 343 Industries for them to get the rights and keep making Halo, while Bungie went on to make Destiny. Imo Halo isn't dead, there are still many fans, it's just not the king shooter it was, mainly due to the population splitting and other shooters rising on the market. All good things must come to an end, unfortunately. But I just wanted to clear that bit out, back on topic, I'm just asking one thing: Could you people at least be polite here? I mean, if at least you guys want your accounts back, you have a bigger chance by being polite honestly, because the way Microsoft is doing now is over the top, but as much as I hate to be that guy that says it, just complaining and arguing here won't help, things must be sorted out carefully and with constructive points for overall improvements, after all we all are the customers, and customers should go first because without them there's no profit. Vamp at this point looks to me like either a troll that just wants to get people mad here or is a narrow minded Xbox fanboy who will always defend his "gods". Either way, my point is that my arguing here will only make things worse, so I ask to try to expose things out carefully and with a sense of criticism for everyone to improve, including Microsoft. You don't have to, but I think that if you do it will be for the better.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base