Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Get A Banned Account Back (Enforcement Team Manners)

Permanently suspended and can't get your account back? Well I think you should be able to receive one warning for small actions like being a part of a modded lobby. If you're permanently suspended be able to buy your account back for a reasonable price.

I also think that the enforcement team should fit in with the customer support and actually learn how too type message responses instead of copying and pasting a reply.

935 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UnwishedTooth5 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1409 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • GnarlyMeteor912 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think the so called enforcement team should phone us paying customers before they
    take away something you have paid for or at the least you should be able to phone them
    to get an answer

• DoablePayload79 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recently had my account suspended for 2 weeks. Now, it is not a permanent ban, but it was because I was in a XP Lobby (I was not aware of it at all) and when I killed someone, intead of saying the usual "+100" it said "+2.034e634". Instant level 70, and I did not even see it coming. So in reply to DjDoubt03, sometimes you can't control it or see it coming.

• Pending Demise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ring Customer care and ask them to get your account. I lost mine a few years ago. I would prefer a way to merge the accounts to gain my lost games, DLC, years of live and achievements.

• ROBOJOHNSON618 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when i mean "reset banned account. i mean lose all purchases, and gamerscore, and rep. keep friends and GT

• Dubya51 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hrothdain, I don't mean to offend you or anything, but did you take an hour of your sweet day to read this user agreement? And if you did well... I'm afraid you're the only one.

1 2 67 68 69 71 Next →

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base