Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Get A Banned Account Back (Enforcement Team Manners)

Permanently suspended and can't get your account back? Well I think you should be able to receive one warning for small actions like being a part of a modded lobby. If you're permanently suspended be able to buy your account back for a reasonable price.

I also think that the enforcement team should fit in with the customer support and actually learn how too type message responses instead of copying and pasting a reply.

926 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UnwishedTooth5 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1418 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • VampireClaws36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reasons why I think letting violators, abusers and hackers buy back there perma banned account to be complete an insane idea.

1. It will make a complete mockery of the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct of XBL, in short buying back an account disrespects the entire rules set fort by MS to make the entire XBL community safe and fun place to be as it is now.

2. Will encourage a mountain of abuse by first time violators as they can get away anyways with any punishment since they can pay back to get their banned account.

3. Will make reform violators that move on with a new account to feel they have been rip off big time by Microsoft in making a new account and re-purchase items they have lost years ago.

4. Will weaken the moral and conviction of the entire Enforcement team that false banning of customers actually happens without due care and deep investigations and all the hard work they have done will be disregarded and what more future perma banning of accounts will be doubted or seen as fraud for MS to reek more money to a customer.

5. Will only make Microsoft look like money hungry and will lose face that this company has no integrity to enforce there own laws if violators can just bypass any rules of MS with money.

6. It will disgust honest XBL community members that have kept themselves behave and play according to the rules of ToS and CoC for years and they themselves reported violators only to realize in horror that violators can get back to the community as if nothing happen as Area5151 loves so much to claim.

7. And last but not least Sony and Nintendo will definitely troll MS with its weak policy against abusive gamers and siding with trolls that have money.

MS if your reading this, don't allow this dangerous idea to happen to your millions of honest customers including me with my real GT that has religiously follow your ToC and CoC and keep the community fun and safe for years or we would all feel betrayed and I might abandon a company that has no balls to stand against there great ET that is doing the hardest job of keeping the XBL community safe and make the best online gaming experience ever then any of the two other Asian console can offer.

LONG LIVE XBOX!!!! waiting for XBOX ONE X the most awesome and powerful console ever! ;)

Goodnight everyone!

Good luck guys and never stop voting till we reach at least 999 and I'll vote for the first time to just support you guys :)

• Salvadorrrr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys Guys look at thishttps://www.theverge.com/2017/8/24/16200136/microsoft-xbox-live-reputation-system-changes there has been an annoucmnet the the xbox reputation system is getting fixed which is also a problem for competitive players that play games like Overwatch however I want to show this to you guys that we need to keep going and trying to get our idea to get noticed By Microsoft they do say in this post that they will continue to do communication bans but they did say that before about the reputation system that they are not going to change it however when the community complained enough they announced that they will change and that's what we still need to be doing for our idea lets keep going Guys!!!!!!!!

and btw i will not move from xbl cuz i love it but i hate the et like i said in a previous post i now follow the Toc or Coc but i think it would be good if the ET had more of a connection w XBL players and let us buy back our old accounts back fresh. so we know what not to do because when i kept getting communication bans i only thought it goes to 2 weeks maximum everytime but i guess they take it that seriously that they perma ban people since there kid friendly now.

@SuperSpartan312

Opps sorry about your name last night, damn auto correct Windows phone! lol

Well I guess we will just need to agree to disagree. Its up to you really if your bored now of our discussion, I'm getting tired too myself and nothing is going to happen anyway talking about the ET, let's face it not one of us really know how they work and what advance tools they have for investigating cases as they will not divulge fully to the public their investigative method, but I'm pretty confident they are professionals and I got even false reported many times with me OG account, but never none once did I got false suspension, this is why I was able to join now the Enforcement united, and someday a real job on XBOX. Yeeeeeeeha!

Oh another last thing regarding freedom of speech on Xbox private service, I'm sorry to break it with you but it doesn't apply in any private service or even company. Why? Try to look it up or ask your teacher what is Freedom of speech limitation in our first amendment.

the U.S. Constitution covers only what the U.S. Government can and cannot do. The First Amendment - Freedom of Speech - specifically says "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Your argument does not apply on Live as Microsoft is a private company which can enforce it's own usage rules for the services the company offer. Those rules, which all users agree to when they sign up, can be found here: Code of Conduct and Terms of Use.

Terms of use : http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/XboxComTOU?xr=footnav

Code of conduct : http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/codeofconduct

Happy gaming SupahSayaGin Goku!

• SuperSpartan312 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You know, I'm not getting entertained no longer by this conversation, Vamp, I'll never give up my freedom of speech to anything or anyone, my personal beliefs and principles are way above a random document that tells me how to behave, and nothing will ever change that. It's clear that people like you are those that would never forgive a criminal if they are to reinsert, and this isn't even close to being as bad, yet the punishment is much worse, at least you eventually get out of prison, but this is permanent. I'm probably gonna take a break from replying because I already said everything I had to. One last thing though, my gt reads Spartan so don't play with my name please, if you want you may even call me by my actual name which can be found in my Xbox profile. I still support them adding the ability to pay a fee to recover the account as well as unban the ones that were unfairly banned for no reason, the ET isn't perfect, in fact it's far from it.

@Salvadorrrr

Then go ahead what are you waiting for getting your banned account back? Won't happen lol Just go get a PS4 and since they harbor abusive trolls and cheaters like yourself LMAO! Good luck and enjoy their great gaming service abet weak console unlike the up coming XBOX ONE X FTW!

bye L ;)

• Graeme228 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was permanently banned back in March for 2 quick communication bans and I have just looked at my bank account and they have taken another yearly subscription out of my account. Firstly I shouldn't have been banned and secondly they are robbing money off of people.

Firstly i dont think you realise how much of a loser and nerd you are which is why you probably don't have a girlfriend in real life. Secondly PSN and Nintendo do not have things such as communication bans this is proven by the fact that there is not a single video on youtube about communication bans on PSN or Nintendo. That's why Xbox are losing players everyday because they don't like competitive gamers and they only want little kids on there platform and that's why ps4 Have sold like 70million and xbox have only sold like 35 million. Again vamp you are the biggest loser and nerd. And guys don't listen to him the fact that he calls the CoC xbox bible and 9999 hell shows that he probably live in his mums basement has no friends lrl and probably does not have a girlfriend.

Read and learn well Spartacus and always thread carefully on XBOX whether you like CoC or not, Just always remember ET big brother is always watching. Stay safe and best behave always!

What are some examples of harassment?

Harassment encompasses a number of situations, including, but not limited to:
    ◦Threats of death, harm, property damage, or any other acts of violence or vandalism
    ◦Verbal abuse, profanity, stalking, or griefing directed at other players
    ◦Extortion or coercion
    ◦Trolling
    ◦Network interference, disruption, or manipulation
    ◦Libel, defamation, or slander
    ◦Display or transmission of another user’s personally-identifiable information
    ◦Abuse of the Xbox Live chat or messaging systems

Why does the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team care?

Xbox Live is designed to be enjoyed by everyone, and no one should ever have to feel unsafe or threatened on the service. Harassing and threatening others goes entirely against the spirit of friendly online gaming, and one of Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement’s primary responsibilities is ensuring that all users have the opportunity to have a fun and safe gaming experience on Xbox Live.

What sort of enforcement can I expect for harassment?

If you engage in harassment towards other users, you could receive communications suspensions or temporary account suspensions. Especially bad or repeated violations may lead to additional action, including permanent account suspensions or device bans.

What’s so bad about a little smack talk?

Many multiplayer games are highly competitive, and friendly banter and smack talk is completely understandable. However, when that language is used in an attempt to abuse, threaten, or otherwise cause genuine offense it’s no longer smack talk, but harassment. There’s a big difference between enjoying a competitive game and trying to offend others.

What’s wrong with trolling? It’s funny!

Trolling includes any attempt to intentionally provoke or manipulate other players, usually to disrupt their gaming experience or cause an emotional response. Regardless of the reason behind the trolling, it is always considered harassment. Even if the intent is to provide entertainment or get people to laugh, it’s still at the expense of other Xbox Live players, and that is not acceptable.

@SuperSpartan312

Hey what do you know I'm an atheist too! Never believe in any man made Bibles or fairytales here either lol. But you're right its complete relevant. What I just sacredly follow is the XBOX Bibles. that what matters to me that keeps me off the 9999 hell and its my guide book to joining the Enforcement united and someday a real Angelic enforcement member that protects kids and everyone from trolls and makes Xbox more awesome! its really a very noble job ;)

Its fine if you don't like to follow the CoC but don't say I didn't warn you that breaking them can leads to suspension. Its good enough for me you have learn from your 1st suspension and avoid being comms abusive trash players like the rest in here. You should be proud.

Yes you are correct that Xbox is for everyone to have fun but it doesn't mean anyone should abuse, harass and send threats to other players that has different reaction to it. Don't be so selfish just because you are immune to profanity means everyone is like that, there are childrens and adults that are sensitive to bad words. I mean look at me I'm just trolling in a friendly manner and look all the butt hurt response I'm getting already just here?

What more if I use profanity etc? See where I'm getting at? Words can hurt everyone, its what really started wars in our world.

The day you click "Agree" to the ToC and CoC of Xbox, means you have surrender your freedom of expression.

If you think that Xbox ToC and CoC is wrong or unfair you are always free to leave, but keep in mind Nintendo and PSN also implements the same rule, stone cold truth dude ;)

Welcome to Gaming ;) Keep it real yo!

• SquareData64087 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lol we get it vamp! you think the system is without any kind of flaws, its 100% perfect, there couldnt possibly be a single victim EVER so everyone who claims to be is a liar, blahdy blahdy blah... And guys like i said i wonder if its more corrupt than him just being a loser troll... Look up the term "sock puppet"

• EU Tripper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

anyway xbox is down at this time good old xbox trip over a wire in the server room its been down for 2 hours GG

• EU Tripper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

vamp needs to get a life haha hes a robot he was coded that way good luck trying to upset him

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base