Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Get A Banned Account Back (Enforcement Team Manners)

Permanently suspended and can't get your account back? Well I think you should be able to receive one warning for small actions like being a part of a modded lobby. If you're permanently suspended be able to buy your account back for a reasonable price.

I also think that the enforcement team should fit in with the customer support and actually learn how too type message responses instead of copying and pasting a reply.

935 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

UnwishedTooth5 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1409 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • EU Tripper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

XBLETmasterV36 is vamp no one is that sad to make a new account and act like xbox enforcement he's the whole reason xbox is gone down hill

• iHaltz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey I’ve gotten recently permanently banned from talking and I miss be able to use it because it is only for fun and games nothing negative and what I did was wrong and never do it again please can you unban me.

• XBLETmasterV36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What a strange people there is on this board that the description " No life" after being perma banned fits perfectly well. The OP surely has move on years ago lol

Outta here! :)

Whatever Spartan dude, I don't know you and you don't know me. God loves you and God loves me. Bye lol

• SuperSpartan312 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, you're not fooling me here. Your expressions, ideals and writing makes it obvious. And the V36 in your gt further proves it. You know, people here aren't just a bunch of whiny stupid kids as opposed to what you may think.

Hey Spartan dude? Who the heck is vamp and why do you call me that?

Are you drugs or something? lol

• SuperSpartan312 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well that's because people got tired of you trying so hard to shut them down Vamp, a different gt isn't gonna help. Maybe this thread didn't die, maybe it's just taking a break from your suck-up ***.

Well Grid Dawg good luck, I hope your unnecessary idea will stick around for 3 years or more. Unlike this tread here which has died now a natural death :)

• Grid Dawg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

go and vote for my post, what i have proposed is what should have been done years ago, microsoft is just allowing a problem to persist and just doing nothing about it.

Wrong site to post and ask for help about your banned account dude. Next time please tell your naughty friends who gets banned in the future to never use this suggestion box and so are you. :)

Q: I got banned on Xbox Live / My Xbox is having an issue / I have a question about my account

A: Xbox Feedback can not assist with individual user experiences; our goal here is to give the community a voice for feature requests and new ideas! If you have a question about Xbox Live Policy or Enforcement actions, or why you were banned, please go to Xbox Enforcement. If you have a question about your account, or need help with your Xbox console, please visit Xbox Support.

• BOSSMONKEY253 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely yes Get our accounts back Enforcement team needs to go I BET ITS JUST A COMPUTER Doing the suspensions XBOX OR MICROSOFT NEEDS TO TAKE THEM DOWN AND HOW ARE THEY NOT CONNECTED TO MICROSOFT SUPPORT SHOULDNT THEY HAVE A NUMBER OR SOMETHING BECAUSE THEY HAVE SO MUCH POWER OVER OUR ACCOUNTS WE SPEND HOUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ON AND THEY JUST TAKE THAT AWAY WITH A PUSH OF A BOTTON

• OuterColt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah!got banned dont know why check email "here you can check why you are banned *** 6 pages ads!...CLICK HERE...to see why you are banned for any information you need and get same shitload over again...

• CyroBlood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got console banned because my friend kept putting up inappropriate gamer pics on my account

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base