Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Free Gamertag Change

The option to be able to change your gamertag for free. Maybe implement a rule that you can only change it a certain amount of times in a year.

[Mod edit: This idea was merged with a similar post from Stickytack46. Thanks, everyone!]

10,362 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

shadow299xp shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

498 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • PledgedHat16552 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Celebrate this Christmas season with joy and gladness in your heart...

Good day, I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i met Funding Circle Loan PLC after i lost my job and been denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two companies. Until i was referred to Funding Circle Plc by a very good friend, so if truly you are in need of a loan i advise you contact this Godsent lender via Email: fundingcapitalplc@gmail.com OR Call/Text +14067326622 and be free from scam' Jennie Cortez by name from United State

• ZeroAphid469510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEED A HACKED ATM CARD WITH PIN?
    We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a crooned card that can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This Cards comes in Visa/MasterCard. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/MasterCard Worldwide.

CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS?
    Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When you order for this card, Full information about the card will be given to you. We also reload your card when funds exhausted.

DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE FUNDS FINISH?
    No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY COUNTRY?
    If you are in ASIA, you will receive your card in 2-3 DAYS with guaranteed. If you are outside Asia Your card will arrive to you between 3 – 5 business days guaranteed.

HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.

DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD NOT FROM THIS CROONED CARDS?
    Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).
    HOW DO I ORDER FOR THE ATM CARD?
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)

HOW DO WE MAKE THIS CARD?
    We use a machine MSR to crone this cards . You can also buy this machine from us also. You can order for the ATM card either the designed card or the blank card but still same information on them.
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)....

• SpringPeak87065 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Guys!!! I got my blank ATM card from CARLOS FERNANDEZ. My blank ATM card can withdraw €3,000 daily. I got it from him last Month and now I have €70,000 for free. The card withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for the installation of my gas plant station and enough money for me and my 3 kids. I am really happy i met Fernandez. Fernandez sent the card through UPS Service and i got it in 4 working days. Go get yours now. He’s giving it out to help people even if it is illegal at least its from the banks treasury not individuals account but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Togo. Fernandez email address is pcgblankatm@yahoo.com contact him now and end your suffering be discrete when you write him cause he works without no traces so follow accordingly until your atm gets to you otherwise he will decline to do business with you

• AllAlexi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've paid for mine at least twice. No complaints from me. Pick a name you like to start with and there wouldn't be a problem.

• fudelis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Poderiam nos dar a cada ano, a possibilidade de muda apenas 1 vez, e já estava bom!

• gruvyscooby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really, $10 to change a ID in a system is way too greedy. I understand limiting it to x times a year, but to give me some random generated crap name and then my one free one to get rid of it.

• MaxGoogleinc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please this. Or at least make it so its not 10 flippin dollars for a simple name change. Its absurd it costs THAT much.

• TamerSaturn54 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is it possible to expand the functionality of a guest account by creating a VIP host by paying for each subscription having the same account name attached to the main account?if pay an extra?

• SuperSpartan312 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Off-topic, but can Xbox do something about these *** bots that keep on spamming the forums? Seriously, it's pissing me off.

• AJGAME95 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see this but at the same time too many names would probably get taken

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base