Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Appreciation for Xbox Live Gold Veterans

I have been a member of Xbox Live Gold since 2003. I would like for there to be some sort of added perks for me because of my long tenure. The number is there for a reason right?

[Mod edit: This idea was merged with a similar post from Corrog6154. Thanks, everyone!]

6,705 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ACE7690 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

123 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • decog1993 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm Coming up on 10 years now would like Microsoft to recognize my Loyalty and love for xbox the amount of hours and money I have put in. 2 Xbox 360s the xbox one then the xbox one s and finally the Xbox one X and don't get me started on how many Games. I'm just asking for maybe a message or something.

• Spooner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I approve of this initiative. Non-stop sub since October 2002 (EU Beta Tester) - And I should get an achievement for the hundreds of people that message me wanting me to give up my gamertag. :D

• SpyHunter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh I very much like this idea.
    I was a Beta tester for Xbox Live and have had the same account and Gamertag since 2002.
    I received nothing for the 10th anniversary. I didn't even here about it, until a year afterwards. Loyalty program? Yes, there absolutely should be. Even just an additional $5 off games/accessories over $60 would be cool. Something for long time subscribers. Speaking for myself, I'm very much hoping that there will be something for the 20th anniversary, and I don't get skipped this time around.

• Walter Junior69 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just mentioned this to the Microsoft advisor via my recent only chat support.

I've had my account 10+ years now and would defo think some sort of appreciation for sticking by Microsoft for a certain length of time would be at least they could do.. would defooo like to see how this progresses !!

• UrQuanPresident commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't think tenure should be rewarded but active use of Xbox should, e.g. reaching 10,000 Xbox points and receiving 500 as an added reward or x2 Xbox points for the following 24 hours. Incentivizing gamers could go a long way for player satisfaction, a very long way I would say.

• Haarberger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Developers and general employees (also past employees) at Xbox have a badge on their profile page telling so, same procedure could have been spared for this case.

• Jarie Suicune commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Entitelment. Seriously, if you paid for it then you got all you deserved. Why not demand your free month of internet from your ISP for paying for it for years? That would make as much sense.

• CivilianAxis359 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

good day general public clara cyber tech (clara .cybertech @ outlook . com)has removed shame and disgrace from my face,i was so down financially i could not provide for my family,my kids were sick i cant take them to hospital because i don't have money my wife and i will be quarreling at home every thing was down on me and i have no where to go no brother no sister to meet for help,i was so devastated all my day was full of pain,i was actually looking for where to get a loan i have contacted many loan company but all was no avail and i don't know what to do until a friend of mine tell some thing i don't believe it actually exist,he said there is a card called, BLANK ATM CARD, which can be use to hack ATM machine i never believe this because ATM is not an easy thing to hack so he introduce me to this company called CLARA CYBER TECH he told me that is where he got his card from because to think of it he was very poor more than as i am before, but now the things he bought the types of cloth he wore i was beginning to be thinking if he went to do ritual because he look so rich and have every thing at his disposal.
    so when i contacted the company i was told to summit my details for my card to be process and i did,and i was ask again to send my address where the card will be ship to i did,after that they said i will pay some little amount just to test me if i am really serious about getting the card so they give me two option if i will pay the full amount or go for the advance payment, i went to tell my friend that look at what happen he told me that i should not be afraid that he was still ask to do the same,okay,due to i am scared i pay the advance fee to my greatest surprise i got my card within (3) business days exactly as they advertised and what my friend told me.right now i am fully a man because my wife and my children are living fine,i pray may God continue to bless them so they can help people more,i write this article just to show my feelings and to let the world know how i have been help by this company,if you have any questions to ask me here is my email address...benjaminclay0992 @ gmail.com...you can also visit their page on facebook...(Cheap and affordable blank atm card) please no body should edit this and repost it,thank you i am Benjamin clay

• AllAlexi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At first I was like "well, this chump is one entitled so-and-so" but after thought, I like this idea.

It wouldn't have to be anything major. maybe different Gamerpic borders to signify length of service. But it doesn't just have to be based on service, maybe a culmination of Gamerscore, Length of Service and lack of negative feedback?

• TamerSaturn54 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is it possible to expand the functionality of a guest account by creating a VIP guest by paying for each subscription having the same account name attached to the main account?if pay an extra?

• FroZeNSouL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ive mentioned this myself!
    As someone who has also got an account from 2003 and never recieve anything after various different E3 conferences being told "We are looking for ways to reward our members with long standing accounts" and then all we got was "Xbox Rewards" that gives nothing for long standing members, its all just short term gains.

Best but fair reward would be to have Sale prices freeze if your account is over 10years.
    Ie if a game or DLC has gone down in price multiple times, you only see the lowerst that it has been. So its not even discounting the price, its just means long term members dont miss out on existing and previous sales.
    Maybe also these accounts could be placed on the highest tier of Xbox Rewards so they are always getting a decent percentage back on all purchases.
    The percentage of users with 10year accounts must be barely anything, these gestures would go along way without costing them.

• Die Fette Katze commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

xbox only cares about the money coming in their pockets better off switching to the playstations, enforcement team is making this gaming system a joke

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base