Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

More Opportunities to Earn Xbox Rewards

More value to using Xbox Rewards, maybe give more for getting a certain difficult achievement in a game or reaching a certain level/completing a game. Give us more ways to earn Xbox Reward credits/points by actually playing the game.
Also implement an Xbox Rewards app! :D

5,348 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

F1Stigy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ZeroAphid469510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEED A HACKED ATM CARD WITH PIN?
    We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a crooned card that can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This Cards comes in Visa/MasterCard. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/MasterCard Worldwide.

CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS?
    Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When you order for this card, Full information about the card will be given to you. We also reload your card when funds exhausted.

DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE FUNDS FINISH?
    No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY COUNTRY?
    If you are in ASIA, you will receive your card in 2-3 DAYS with guaranteed. If you are outside Asia Your card will arrive to you between 3 – 5 business days guaranteed.

HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.

DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD NOT FROM THIS CROONED CARDS?
    Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).
    HOW DO I ORDER FOR THE ATM CARD?
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)

HOW DO WE MAKE THIS CARD?
    We use a machine MSR to crone this cards . You can also buy this machine from us also. You can order for the ATM card either the designed card or the blank card but still same information on them.
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)....

• SpringPeak87065 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS…It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I’m rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $50,000.(fifty thousand USD).Only serious individuals should contact him because he is very straight forward contact him if you really want to do business. he is serious and 100% trusted i am a living testimony. Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. it is legal,there is no risk of being put into trouble ,because an account from which you will continuously withdraw from will be given to you ,.For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on:(pcgblankatm@yahoo.com) tell your loved once too, and start to live large. That’s the simple way of been reach now ..

• GameCar75803586 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please read this article carefully, Cool way to have financial freedom!!! Are you tired of living a poor life, here is the opportunity you have been waiting for, We sell a Blank Hacked ATM Card worth $6 Million United State Dollars and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000.00 in a day. Do you want to live a good life despite its illegal, its the easiest way to be a millionaire. Get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live and to get this card, contact us via email(100k.atmcard@gmail.com) and get your card today and live that luxury life you ever dream off contact him via email (100k.atmcard@gmail.com)

• TigerishMoth685 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been reluctant to purchase the blank ATM card online because i know for a fact there fake hackers" out there, but i was convinced that it really works when my friend at my place of work got the card & we confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Every time I've withdrawn cash from my blank ATM card & the money has been in my own account in less than 24 hrs. So glad i gave it a try at last and has changed my life real good and it was $35,000 on the card i purchased from Keith Robert. !! If you believe me try to purchase yours now from him on this Email: (atmexperts@yahoo.com)

• The Legend Acid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pls VOTE HERE

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251649-accounts-subscriptions/suggestions/6164387-get-a-banned-account-back-enforcement-team-manner

or here

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251649-accounts-subscriptions/suggestions/6904413-a-call-back-number-for-xbox-live-enforcement

This is what i put for my enforcement case when i was banned 3 months ago this is all i could puT because the 500 limit i would say more stuff

I have had my Xbox live account for 9 years ever since I was a kid on xbox 360 im 16 now I have been getting banned for communications every month I have 11 now for 2 weeks for nothing that i can think of unless im talking smack to my friend saying he is bad with a charecter on smite the MOBA that is competitive I was playing yesterday with my friends and the it says banned for 12/31/9999 for threating and other stuff and I didnt do anything 9999 is longer than a jail murder can u pls change my ban

EVERYONE VOTE EVENTUALLY MICROSOFT OR THE ENFORCEMENT TEAM WILL NOTICE THIS IS WRONG BANNING PEOPLE FOR LIFE FOR SMACK TALKING if they keep seeing there customers going down and switching to ps4 they might realise they are doing the worng thing and unban us 9999 is end of ur life if somone was talking smack on a M rated or R rated game like gta 5 should not be banned for 7982 years thats longer than jail murders a mounth at least and if they dont learn then a year alot of people lost $6000 worth of games this is unfair some people get banned for nothing i got banned for nothing a few times on destiny i didnt even talk but a few times i smack talked back to people on gta 5 and u guys dont even read are things u just send an automated reply i have maybe 1395$ worth of digital games i think most are disc games AND THEY SHOULD ONLY PERMA BAN MODDERS NOT SMACK TALKERS XBOX 360 WAS NEVER LIKE THIS XBOX ONE CHANGED THE BAN SYSTEM WE CAN STILL USE ARE ACCOUNTS BUT ONLY OFFLINE NOT ONLINE AND U GUYS DONT TELL US WHAT WERE BANNED FOR SPECIFICALLY AND ONLY BAN PEOPLE FOR A MOUNTH IF REALLY BAD THEN A YEAR I DOUBT THEY WOULD DO IT AGAIN BANNED FOR LIFE IS TO LONG LET SMACK TALKERS AND PEOPLE WHO DID NOTHING GO BACK ONLINE ON THERE ACCOUNT

THIS GUY SAYS IT ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDM7r-zBopo&t=326s&index=1&list=PL1zQC3C9Q96s4g5qavVwUhJ82YKbhii20

• Bad4ssSoldier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First Xbox Rewards needs to be introduced in more countries, than we can talk about extra rewards...

• Bob YAMADA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I often check the reward web site monthly but it has less contents so I just check the mission and take the survey and leave.

• Tormaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the rewards program is a great opportunity to create community involvement, rewards users for being long term members, buying and playing games, etc. Unfortunately, as it is I don't find much value in it myself.

• Hydro Skillet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I buy all digital games and have spent literally hundreds on them. I've countless times missed the 3 game reward because I buy 2 games. Reward us for more games easier.

• Silver Mitsuki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right now is possible (eheh, good luck...) to get a discount on Games and Movies available on Xbox Store based on your purchases: the more you buy, the more is the discout you can get (1-5%, 2-10% for Golds).

Only stuff bought from Xbox Store allows you to get "EXP" and level up your MyVIP status and "one" time (as Xbox say...) per year your MyStar level falls down to 0.

I think we should get rid of this method and get a discount based on Achievements we unlocked/Gamerscore we earned instead of the money we spent on Xbox Store for having a decent discounts for everybody.

• XxLO5T F3ARxX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i thought xbox rewards were a cool way to get money that i dont have since im only 15 and i dont have a job yet, but i relized it was just a rip off

• Goggs25 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree but microsoft are not listining xbox rewards this month reset everyones VIP and it cost more to get 1 star then it did before they reset us

• RIKY92 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I share the opinions of the most here : the actual Xbox Live Reward system is awful for us player because we have to spend a lot of money for very few points and for reach an high level star.
    A few years ago the service was good, fair (with rewards given by playing ), now it isn't convenient (for the players) because retail games are cheaper than digital games and the points earned don't justify the expense for digital delivery content. I wish we'll see the comeback of the old system :)
    P.S. sorry for my english, it's not my mother tongue

• oldgamer100 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I liked the way the rewards program was when you was rewarded for how much you played on Xbox. not how much money you spend a mouth it makes Xbox look like that is all it's about money not how many points a person gets. But how much money they can give to Xbox. When this program was going I was a 3 star some times now I'm a no star all the time I'm disable I do not have the money to pay for a game all at once so I buy my games at game stop where I cam pay a little every mouth till the game comes out and it's paid off. So if Xbox was more like GameStop I would buy more games from Xbox.

• McPhilen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox Rewards for digital pre-orders on the Xbox One, and not from the Xbox Store, would be fantastic!

• Mizaun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop asking for us to spend even more money with Microsoft so we can get money/credits to give back to Microsoft. It started out as a great ideal/program but as of late has gotten more and more lame, asking us to spend, spend, SPEND!!!!

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base