Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Use our Microsoft Money to buy Xbox Live

Let us use our money in our Microsoft Accounts to pay for Xbox Live. I have £30 in my account and I can't use it to buy Xbox Live which is ridiculous.

9,097 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

nikeair94 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

923 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ZeroAphid469510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEED A HACKED ATM CARD WITH PIN?
    We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a crooned card that can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This Cards comes in Visa/MasterCard. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/MasterCard Worldwide.

CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS?
    Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When you order for this card, Full information about the card will be given to you. We also reload your card when funds exhausted.

DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE FUNDS FINISH?
    No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY COUNTRY?
    If you are in ASIA, you will receive your card in 2-3 DAYS with guaranteed. If you are outside Asia Your card will arrive to you between 3 – 5 business days guaranteed.

HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.

DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD NOT FROM THIS CROONED CARDS?
    Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).
    HOW DO I ORDER FOR THE ATM CARD?
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)

HOW DO WE MAKE THIS CARD?
    We use a machine MSR to crone this cards . You can also buy this machine from us also. You can order for the ATM card either the designed card or the blank card but still same information on them.
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)....

• ZeroAphid469510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEED A HACKED ATM CARD WITH PIN?
    We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a crooned card that can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This Cards comes in Visa/MasterCard. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/MasterCard Worldwide.

CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS?
    Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When you order for this card, Full information about the card will be given to you. We also reload your card when funds exhausted.

DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE FUNDS FINISH?
    No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY COUNTRY?
    If you are in ASIA, you will receive your card in 2-3 DAYS with guaranteed. If you are outside Asia Your card will arrive to you between 3 – 5 business days guaranteed.

HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.

DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD NOT FROM THIS CROONED CARDS?
    Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).
    HOW DO I ORDER FOR THE ATM CARD?
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)

HOW DO WE MAKE THIS CARD?
    We use a machine MSR to crone this cards . You can also buy this machine from us also. You can order for the ATM card either the designed card or the blank card but still same information on them.
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)....

• SwordofWhedon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can buy Xbox Live membership at the same places you buy Xbox Live credit, or you can buy an amazon or Best Buy gift card and do it that way.

• Puppy Fujo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Use Paypal to make a purchase on Xbox Live, With PayPal you can set up a bank account.

• SadisticxSlashr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The feature is not available for a reason. As the membership renews annually or monthly they will collect the payment mandatorily, if you do not have any fund on your CSV your subscription will get discontinued. Hence why they only allow the use of credit card as it's directly connected to a financial institution.

• MidwayDirtball2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have this $5 a month which I'm not using a credit because Xbox messed my preorder so you guys will only be getting Xbox cards from me.

• AllAlexi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This isn't a major issue for me but it makes sense for money on MS account to be able to go towards services as well as games etc.

• lxXToonLinkXxl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can I buy a game pass membership with points but not a gold membership with points it just makes no sense. It makes the money system so misleading

• ITSRATBOY2002 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox Have Made It So It Can Constantly Renew So Xbox Currency Would Not Work Because You May Not Have The Money On The Account Next Month

• LucifersReich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just made the horrifying mistake of purchasing and entering the codes of a couple of $10 Xbox gift cards in order to settle an overdue fee I have on my Xbox Game Pass that's suspended currently due to auto renew being active. Now I find out that I cannot use this money of mine because I have to first pay for the overdue fee with another form of payment, via (debit/credit/paypal/etc.) which i currently do not have access to at this time. So I just wasted $30 on a 3 pack of $10 gift cards that I cant use.
    I'm sorry this isn't the exact same scenario as the original post but it's the same concept at least and I don't know what to do. help me out if it's even possible.

• LurkingZombieX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is already a thing, you can buy gamepass groove and xbox live subs online or you can call support and they can do it for you, and you get the code via email.

• choppyseize commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea. I know a lot of people find out the hard way after buying a card that it cannot be used for a subscription. I think some changes here would be very helpful for sure.

• CallingApollo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good idea could it be exanded to other subscription services as well, and xbox 360 marketplace items?

• arneezy619 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not know why this is not an option from day one. Sony, Apple, Google, and other companies allow subscription purchases with the use of gift cards.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 46 47

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base