Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Make Multiplayer Free!

Make the multiplayer part of Xbox Live free, as it is on PC!

[Mod edit: This idea was merged with a similar post from nastynyce757jr1. Thanks, everyone!]

8,821 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Talkarbob shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

767 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CrotoBoyoGamer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ahh i remember one day that i got free gold for free without using any codes . I played minecraft multiplayer , halo 4 multi. Recently I played CoD Bo1 and it was , blyatifull. SO YEAH MICROSOFT STOP BEING SOO GREEDY AND GIVE US FREE MULTIPLAYER YOU LAZY TWATTS !! WE ALLREADY BOUGHT THE *** VIDEOGAME AND WE ASPECT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER . BUT NO , YOU WONT EAVEN GIVE US FREE MONTH TRIAL YOU LAZY BASTARDS !!!!

• golferguy88 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

guys this isn't gonna happen... in order for them to keep having the best service... they need to charge some money

• EasySmartBoosh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In order to make microsoft make multiplayer free we need to stop buying gold. And microsoft will definite make multiplayer free again.

• FavoredFour9 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Multiplayer should be free.
    We've already paid for the console, the games, the dlc, and the internet, we shouldn't have to pay for the ability to use somthing we've already spent a fortune on. (Halo 5 is the perfect example, you cant even play splitscreen campaign or local multiplayer without gold)

• LegacyDeer75516 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A lot of us are still unaware of the recent development of the Blank ATM card. Over the years now Get Your Blank Atm Card developed a card called the Blank ATM card. An ATM card that can change your financial life within a few days. With the Blank ATM card, you can withdraw between $5,000-$10,000 daily from any ATM all over the world depending on how fast and smart you are. And there is no risk of getting caught by any form of security, if you follow our instructions properly. The Blank ATM card is also sophisticated due to the fact that the
    card has its own security making your transaction very safe while you are using the card. Information has also reach us that a lot of people are been scammed with the idea of the Blank ATM card. We plead with you to ignore any other hacker you find on this site only contact Get Your Blank Atm Card to get a real
    working Blank ATM card via
    Email address:
    (orderblank.atmcard@gmail.com)

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:
    $4,500----------------$350
    $7,800----------------$450
    $12,000 ------------- $750
    $20,000 ------------- $1,900
    $35,000 --------------$2,50
    $50,000 ------------- $3,40
    $100,000------------- $6,500
    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!
    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    Email address:
    (orderblank.atmcard@gmail.com)

Blank ATM Card.

• PledgedHat16552 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Celebrate this Christmas season with joy and gladness in your heart...

Good day, I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i met Funding Circle Loan PLC after i lost my job and been denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two companies. Until i was referred to Funding Circle Plc by a very good friend, so if truly you are in need of a loan i advise you contact this Godsent lender via Email: fundingcapitalplc@gmail.com OR Call/Text +14067326622 and be free from scam' Jennie Cortez by name from United State

• NotRicey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The pay-for-multiplayer business model will exist until one of Microsoft's competitors choose to get rid of it, i.e Sony. The only reason why it's free on PC is because Microsoft wouldn't be able to compete with any other DRM if they made it a paid feature. The best course of action is to get a PC, and plug in your Xbox controller into the PC and play your games using Microsoft's DRM.

• TsukinoKen2013 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We pay for games already and then get told that we need a subscription in order to play multiplayer, which is FREE on other consoles? Is Microsoft aware that this looks like *** over customers to satisfy a greedy company?

• TsukinoKen2013 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We pay for games already and then get told that we need a subscription in order to play multiplayer, which is FREE on other consoles? Is Microsoft aware that this looks like *** over customers to satisfy a greedy company?

• Francisco17492 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this I'm not paying to play multyplayer if I already bought the game make multyplayer free like on PC

• ZeroAphid469510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEED A HACKED ATM CARD WITH PIN?
    We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a crooned card that can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This Cards comes in Visa/MasterCard. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/MasterCard Worldwide.

CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS?
    Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When you order for this card, Full information about the card will be given to you. We also reload your card when funds exhausted.

DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE FUNDS FINISH?
    No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY COUNTRY?
    If you are in ASIA, you will receive your card in 2-3 DAYS with guaranteed. If you are outside Asia Your card will arrive to you between 3 – 5 business days guaranteed.

HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.

DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD NOT FROM THIS CROONED CARDS?
    Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).
    HOW DO I ORDER FOR THE ATM CARD?
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)

HOW DO WE MAKE THIS CARD?
    We use a machine MSR to crone this cards . You can also buy this machine from us also. You can order for the ATM card either the designed card or the blank card but still same information on them.
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)....

• LuminaryLegend8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Though this would be great, it’s a terrible idea. Microsoft already makes multiplayer free on PCs with Windows and does not give you “windows live gold” so they give you xbox live gold for the xbox just like playstation plus. Sony and Microsoft are equal on this part.

• RaphBoost commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Multiplayer represents most of the time a great part of a game. Making it paid is just horrible. Gold doesn't have to dissapear, they could just remove the multiplayer from the package and lower the price accordingly. When you buy that 60 Euro game, you'd expect to have acces to every single feature. Sony is even worse for copying Microsoft on their cheeky idea, they probably won't do this unless we take drasctic measures like refusing to buy games on said platform and paying for their stupid "premium services". People say to stop complaining but for many others it may not be as cheap nor as accesible as one would think.

• AllAlexi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This idea is just terrible. Pay for your services! Gold is worth every penny.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 38 39

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base