Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Make Multiplayer Free!

Make the multiplayer part of Xbox Live free, as it is on PC!

[Mod edit: This idea was merged with a similar post from nastynyce757jr1. Thanks, everyone!]

8,291 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

TalkarbobTalkarbob shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

734 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • PersonalChip986PersonalChip986 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked Atm card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

Order for a blank Atm card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: smartatmhackers14@gmail.com

We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $150 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $255 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $550 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $3670 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $5600 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:: smartatmhackers14@gmail.com

• FunnyJoelFunnyJoel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

*** xbox and psn for making us pay for online. Thats why I pay my internet bill, to go online. They tried this *** on PC and it fail. if you Microsoft rod riders would stop paying for it they would cut this *** out so fast.

• WarNext117WarNext117 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If they do that they would win the hearts of many because they would be doing something that Sony would never dare. Do it please

• popcan nine2popcan nine2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

maybe to approve on this allow games in the game pass to be able to play online with out gold but only the game in the game pass so you not have to buy both live and pass if you just want to play with game pass games just a thought.

• CoiledRocketeerCoiledRocketeer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a thing the Sony did once with the PS3 and it won a fair share of the console market. If only Xbox would do this! They could even axe Games with Gold and push them into Xbox Game pass so people that want to pay have more value for their money.

• SuperSpartan312SuperSpartan312 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I already have to pay many other things in life, so personally I don't like to pay for playing a game with my friends, I already paid to buy the console and the games and that's all I should pay. Sadly the videogame market is being monetized more everyday until the point in where we'll get charged for logging into a game or the Xbox itself. I keep struggling to pay every month because I can't save up even for a 3 Months subscription so I have to buy them monthly because it'd take out from other basic needs otherwise. I just want to play the games I like with the people I appreciate, it's not so hard to make that a free thing.

• CallingApolloCallingApollo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not so much just free, we pay for an excellent quality service. Maybe more free play days could be implemented.

• ManOfOneManOfOne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't agree to this. The reason it's paid for and why I like it over PSN is that when something goes wrong, they work hard to fix it or get it back so we can play at least. Plus they work hard behind the scene to stop our personal info from being compromised. Unlike PSN where their line "we'll what do you expect for free" is when they get hacked or go down. No Thanks.

• Time SweeperTime Sweeper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah. I'm not paying any more gold until this becomes reality. The prices are abusive. Gold should give free games and game pass. Online should be free...

• OtosOtos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree but the problem is that there a company and they need to make money of there product, so let's say they get rid of the need to pay for online. Well then they would increase the price of other things like paying for a name change.

• AlternateFacadeAlternateFacade commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly, this won't do anything. There needs to be action for them to stop charging. This could have 20 million votes but if those 20 million people are still paying, then they still have no reason to stop. I personally stopped paying for it as I am going off to PC soon anyways.

• RadialJ MANRadialJ MAN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah just do this already, I moved to pc a year ago and the servers are better than on xbox in battlefield and other games. My xbox is pretty much a glorified dvd player now. I want to play halo 5 on it but I just cant because of this bull. No way in hell I'm giving you €50 a month to play one game. I guess It'll just gather dust until then. btw I bought Gears of war 4 on Pc and I don't have to pay to play multiplayer to play on xbox live. Im tired of you *** over your customers 90% of games these days are mostly online.

• FLAWLESS CHA0SFLAWLESS CHA0S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So in other words, you want Xbox live silver accounts to have free multiplayer... Everyone would stop buying Xbox live gold and that's going to lose the company millions upon millions of dollars... That's your idea of making money for the company? It's obvious why do don't work for Microsoft. The only other major differences from gold and silver are the free games with gold and slight discounts on games on the marketplace occasionally but that's not enough to make people keep buying it, as multiplayer privileges are what sell Xbox live gold... Microsoft is going to do what makes them money and this idea is certainly not doing that for them. People need to be more clear when posting ideas...

• M3tal Daz3M3tal Daz3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The service will not be the same without the paid membership so I don't think this will ever happen

• SuperSpartan312SuperSpartan312 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is just me here, and I bet quite a few will disagree but I'd be willing to sacrifice the discounts and even the free games for free Xbox Live. Almost every free game that comes up doesn't even interest me and the games that I actually want are discounted quite rarely, and never free. If anything I'd put that and a couple more features in a VIP Pass to pay, leaving Multiplayer and standard party chat free. It's already enough with paying for the Internet and bearing with the microtransactions present in almost every game nowadays. I can barely buy a new game every 6 months, and I'm talking about $20 games!

• Tiny vs GamingTiny vs Gaming commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Paying for Xbox live is nessary because the games are cheap to buy and Xbox do a lot of discounts on games. And we get 4 free games every month. If Xbox live goes cheaper like £35 again that would be great but it doesn't need to be any cheaper then that as we get loads of free games and discounts.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 36 37

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base