Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Add Support for Xbox Live in Egypt

Kindly add Egypt for the Xbox live regions and the ability to buy with Egyptian Pound just like we purchase our games and apps from Windows 10 store.
We have a growing community here in Egypt and we need more services from Microsoft.

1,039 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

khwarezm89khwarezm89 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

94 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • z DARK ICE zz DARK ICE z commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ISPs have blocked Voip and port 3544...We can no longer play online.Please enlist Egypt as a supported country and save our online gaming.We need help

• UnivocalCoast94UnivocalCoast94 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am from Spain, I want to share my testimony on how i got the blank ATM card. I was so wrecked that my company fired me simply because i did not obliged to their terms, so they hacked into my system and phone and makes it so difficult to get any other job, i did all i could but things kept getting worse by the day that i couldnt afford my 3 kids fees and pay my bills. I owe so many people trying to borrow money to survive because my old company couldnt allow me get another job and they did all they could to destroy my life just for declining to be among their evil deeds. havent given up i kept searching for job online when i came across the testimony of a lady called Judith regarding how she got the blank ATM card. Due to my present state, i had to get in touch with Hacker called STEVE MONEY of onlineatmhacker@gmail.com and he told me the procedures and along with the terms which i agreed to abide and i was told that the Blank card will be deliver to me without any further delay and i hold on to his words and to my greatest surprise, i received an ATM card worth $4.5 million USD , All Thanks to STEVE MONEY , if you are facing any financial problem contact him asap

Gmial: onlineatmhacker@gmail.com

Yahoomail: onlineatmhacker@yahoo.com

cellphone: +13869516900

• FrosTankFrosTank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yea plz plz xbox im planing to buy an xbox one x in 2018 and i was researching ALOT about this and it is not fair we have to cheat the system and write another locations on our accounts that does support xb live gold and we are just lying to our selfs to play because you cannot order or do anything else on it and all the sellers here that sell the xbox live gold are some greedy people that sell them with more that 1500 L.E so please just do it like that plz plz we are gamers and our community is growing really fast and we want multiplayer WE ARE GAMERS TOO SO PLEASE NOTICE US PLEASE i dont enjoy single player and i really want your AMAZING services like games with gold and deals with gold and i CANT switch to any console because i trust microsoft the most and you guys have the MOST POWERFUL CONSOLE and try to fix this problem our isps blocked these ports so try to add them so PLEASE DO IT PLEASE NOTICE YOUR EGYPTIAN FANS I AM BEGGING YOU !!!!!!!

• john0300john0300 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ive talked to the support about this problem egypt has blocked ports for xbox live services and it makes us cant play games or join parties or chat with friends ive talked to support and they gave me this reference number: 1389727897

• MiDoMc77MiDoMc77 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plz Microsoft here the voice of ur users u pay for u every months on gold to play online and we didn't have a support from u this is unfair make it Microsoft make ur fan's in Egypt proud..

• SparklySquid82SparklySquid82 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes please add Egypt we want to be able to buy as any other region and xbox live is considered essential to be able to enjoy the full Microsoft/xbox experience and I think this would help the xbox community grow over playstation as they don't have Egypt region supported at all and it is a chance for Microsoft to take

• SavageLord2000SavageLord2000 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please help these people it is not fair that they cant just buy things in the app store like us in the US

• UncoiledSnail94UncoiledSnail94 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please microsoft do it , we as gamers in egypt struggle since many people take us for granted we cant game like others from all around the world do, i wasted 2 months of xbox live gold coz of the problem we're having. please microsoft hear our voice

• fedex lifefedex life commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think they should I'm from the U.S I'm a loyal Xbox fan like you guys and I would love to game with you guys my gamer tag is FedEx life sum of you may or may not know me but if you mssg to play or add I'll do the same Im Going to vote Yes on this

• TheHitMan140TheHitMan140 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please I can't buy anything plus if you add egypt you will benefit because there are alot pf xbox hamers here in egypt

← Previous 1 3 4 5

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base