Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Age verification for free offering games rated for CERO Z in Japan

(Japanese translation follows/後半に日本語訳を書いています)
In Japan we are not allowed to purchase games rated CERO Z (mature) in Japan by the local currency in my account but purchase by credit card because it proves we are enough old to play these mature game.
But there's no way to have payment option to download free offering games like Game with Gold, free trial or Beta and I think this is one of the reasons why we can't get these mature games in Japan.
For example, For Honor open beta on Xbox One is not available in Japan though it is available on PlayStation 4. On PlayStation 4, we pay small amount of money (1 yen, around 1 dollar) by credit card and paid back in our account afterwards.
We want to have more chance to play variety kind of games, so I hope your team will build this kind of verification system. Thank you.

日本では、CERO Zのゲームを購入するにはクレジットカードで決済しなければなりません。これは成人であることを証明するためだと理解しています。しかし、ゴールド無料やベータなどは支払いがないため、これがこうした無料オファーにCERO Zのゲームが日本に来ない一因だと考えています。
For Honorのオープンベータも、日本のXbox Oneには来ませんでした。PS4では、クレカで100円決裁した後、アカウントに返金するという形でFor Honorのベータが実施されています。
もっといろいろなゲームをプレイできるよう、こうした年齢認証の仕組みをXboxにもぜひ実装してください。
(これを読んだ人にはそもそもCEROがと言いたい人もいるかと思いますが、現実的に考えるとこうした仕組みでの対応を要望するしかないと思ってますのでよろしくお願いします)

543 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bob YAMADABob YAMADA shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • PaperOwl5307694PaperOwl5307694 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS or TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE..... Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of our Programmed ATM Card which runs in automatic mode.This is an opportunity you all have been waiting for. This CARDS that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from any where in the world. You do not require anybody's account number before you can use it. Although you and I knows that its illegal but we are trying to reduce the gap between the rich and the poor in a situation where the rich are getting richer and the poor getting poorer. There is no risk using this card. It has SPECIAL FEATURES, that makes the machine unable to detect this very card,and its transaction can't be traced. This is the time for you to make your family happy. If you care to own a house,business or company of your own, place an order now. To get your own programmed blank ATM card, contact us on:(freeblankatm@gmail.com) You can watch our videos with the following link: https://goo.gl/jOaUPY
    https://goo.gl/VHLece

• VisibleArrow11VisibleArrow11 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEED A HACKED ATM CARD WITH PIN?
    We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a corned card that
    can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This
    Cards comes in Visa/MasterCard. Therefore it works at any
    ATM Machine that accept Visa/master card Worldwide.
    CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN
    STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS?
    Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff
    at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you
    can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When
    you order for this card, Full information about the card will
    be given to you. We also reload your card when funds
    exhausted.
    DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE
    FUNDS FINISH?
    No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to
    keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We
    shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession
    HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY
    COUNTRY?
    If you are in the USA, you will receive your card in 48
    HOURS with guaranteed. If you are outside the USA, Your
    card will arrive to you between 3 – 5 business days
    guaranteed.
    HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped
    to you as a gift card.
    DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD NOT FROM THIS
    CRONED CARDS?
    Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of
    card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit
    cards).
    HOW DO I ORDER FOR THE ATM CARD?
    Send us an Email: ( atmmachine458@gmail.com )
    HOW DO WE MAKE THIS CARD?
    we use a machine MSR to crone this cards . You can also
    buy this machine from us at $850 Only. You can order for
    the ATM card AT A REDUCED PRICE, either the designed
    card or the blank card but still same information on them.
    if you are interested, send an email to ( atmmachine458@gmail.com )

• OakPark72118431OakPark72118431 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Guys!!!Am so happy I got mine from Cyberlink Atm Programmer. My blank ATM card can withdraw $5,000 daily. I got it from the hacking team last week and now I have $32,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on . I am really happy to ome in contact with Cyberlink Atm Programmer because i met two people before the team and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Cyberlink Atm Programmer sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from Cyberlink Atm Programmer now, they are not like other scammer pretending to have the
    ATM card, they are giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i am grateful to Cyberlink Atm Programmer because Cyberlink changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, Mali . Cyberlink Atm Programmer email address is: blank-atm@outlook.com

HACK ATM AND BECOME RICH TODAY!!!! AND LIVE A PEACEFUL LIFE

Hello everyone. There is a new way of making cash, although it is illegal but also a smart and easy way of living big. I used to be a street boy no food to eat until i became eager and decided to change my life one way or the other. I got no opportunity to enter works because no body want to help me, i was sleeping in the park were car are kept . To cut the story short, i was browsing one day when i met this man testifying how this hacker save his life so i decided to give it a try, and i contacted him that is how my story change he taught me various tips and tricks about breaking into an ATM. with my knowledge, i have been able to counterfeit and program a blank ATM card using various tools and software’s. I have ready-made programmed ATM cards; I am just 29, my family are in USA and i have cash, i have a car, i live in USA and i travel all around the world. i do my things on a low-key to avoid suspicion. Some of you will wonder why i am selling this out if truly i am already living large. It is because it is hard task doing it yourself, i wont lie to you, its not easy to hack ATM talk more of to programmed the card alone and be able to get $10,000 each day. It takes days and sometimes weeks you can get 70,000$. Some of you will want the ready made card to avoid the stress of doing it yourself and i don’t give the ready made card out for free because i spent days trying to make it available, i will not ask you to contact me to get the card from me cause its someone so good in hacking that teach me how to program blank cards, he can also teach you or give you the already made card so you won't stress before withdrawing with the card, its just for you to contact him and request for the Programmed ATM Card or request to learn how to hack ATM card yourself so you can also become a very good hacker. e-mail Cyberlink Atm Programmer at. blank-atm@outlook.com, NOTE: if you know you are serious to make money without stress then you can contact them and they don't need any joke or unserious communication from anybody, the ATM card has a default pin which is 0000, no registered account number. It has no limit for withdrawal and it is untraceable. contact them now at blank-atm@outlook.com

BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS OR TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE..... Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine vault with the use of ATM programmed Card which runs i automatic mode. Email( blank-atm@outlook.com )or call +2348112295367

………. EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS……….

You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $1,000, 2nd VAULT $5,000, RE-PROGRAMMED, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly… Done.

***NOTE: DON’T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE “ALL” OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT WHICH YOU SELECTED. To get the card email ( blank-atm@outlook.com )or call +2348112295367

BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS OR TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE..... Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine vault with the use of ATM programmed Card which runs i automatic mode. Email( blank-atm@outlook.com )or call +2348112295367

You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $1,000, 2nd VAULT $5,000, RE-PROGRAMMED, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly… Done.

***NOTE: DON’T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE “ALL” OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT WHICH YOU SELECTED. To get the card email ( blank-atm@outlook.com )or call +2348112295367

We are a professional carding team called CYBERLINK ATM PROGRAMMER with a large ring around the globe . over 2 million ATM infected with our malware and skimmers, we can grab bank card data which include the track 1 and track 2 with the card pin. long description this page provides the latest hacking news, exploits and vulnerabilities for ethical hackers. Please note that we are ethical hackers and as such only show you how to hack test systems and not other people. We are a professional carding team with a large ring around the globe. We in turn clone this cards using the grabbed data into real ATM cards which can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe at stores and POS. We sell this cards in a very cheap rate to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $10,000 on any ATM and its loaded up the range of $500,000.00 to $10,000,000 United State Dollars spending limit. If you’re interested in buying ATM Blank Cards, Credit Cards or CVV or Dumps then contact us: blank-atm@outlook.com

PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME AND READ MY GREAT STORY…. BLANK ATM CHANGED MY LIFE

My name is Dan Wayne, i want to share my testimony on how i got my BLANK ATM card which has change my life from worst to better. i was once living on the street where by things were so hard for me, even to pay off my bills was very difficult for me, i have to park off my apartment and started sleeping on the street. i tried all i could do to secure a job but all went in vain because i am from the black side of America. so i decided to browse through on my phone for jobs online where i got an advert on Hackers advertising a Blank ATM card which can be used to hack any ATM Machine all over the world, i never thought this could be real because most advert on the internet are based on fraud, so i decided to give this a try and look where it will lead me to, if it can change my life for good. i contacted this hacker (CYBERLINK ATM PROGRAMMER) and he told me that he will help me secure a blank ATM, that he has been helping people around the world, and also he has branches all over the world in which he uses in developing their ATM CARDS, this is real and not a scam, it has helped me out. to cut the story short this man who was a geek and also an expert at ATM repairs, programming and execution who taught me various tips and tricks about breaking into an ATM Machine with a Blank ATM card. i applied for the Blank ATM card and it was delivered to me within 3 working days, and agreed to his terms and conditions, and today my life has changed from a street walker to a house owner, there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate into because it has been programmed with various tools and software before sending the card to me. my life have really changed and i want to share this to the world, i know this is illegal but also a smart way of living Big because the government cannot help us so we have to help our selfs.
    Hacked and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of Programmed ATM Card which runs in automatic mode. email ( blank-atm@outlook.com ) call the hackers on +2348112295367 on how to get yours if you are interested. I am just sharing this testimony because of the joy in me, I don’t want to benefit from this alone because i believe there are people like me out there who need this same help.

This card has been programmed and can withdraw 10,000USD within 24 hours in any currency your country makes use of. And the credit limit is up to 100,000USD. The card will make the security camera malfunction at that particular time until you are done with the transaction you can never be traced.
    I am from Georgia, United States of America and i have travelled to four different countries to make use of this card and it worked in all the countries, so i believe anywhere you are around the earth this card will work for you perfectly.
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.
    He can also reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact him for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).
    Email…. blank-atm@outlook.com
    Name..... Cyberlink Atm Programmer
    Contact number….+2348112295367.

• LandedBongo6132LandedBongo6132 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WOW..My name is Patricia Harold from Ohio United State..Mr Dikcons intelligent blank ATM cards Which have been specially programmed to withdraw $8000 free cash from any ATM Machine worldwide He has hacked the sum of $8000 dollars into each of the cards. please beware of scams selling counterfeit cards he sell the original cards with documents to validate the transactions,i meet Mr Dickson blog and saw comments of how to obtain the ATM BLANK CARD prior to my knowledge of it. I was once an accountant at a firm but since i got the ATM BLANK CARD from Mr Dickson my whole world changed and now i have been able to become all i ever dreamed of. I have no risk of usage and am able to withdraw up to $8000 weekly. Its really great to feel rich and alive once more.contact his email: dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com and is his cell whatsapp/ +12048178403..

• LandedBongo6132LandedBongo6132 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WOW..My name is Patricia Harold from Ohio United State..Mr Dikcons intelligent blank ATM cards Which have been specially programmed to withdraw $8000 free cash from any ATM Machine worldwide He has hacked the sum of $8000 dollars into each of the cards. please beware of scams selling counterfeit cards he sell the original cards with documents to validate the transactions,i meet Mr Dickson blog and saw comments of how to obtain the ATM BLANK CARD prior to my knowledge of it. I was once an accountant at a firm but since i got the ATM BLANK CARD from Mr Dickson my whole world changed and now i have been able to become all i ever dreamed of. I have no risk of usage and am able to withdraw up to $8000 weekly. Its really great to feel rich and alive once more.contact his email: dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com and is his cell whatsapp/ +12048178403

• BlitherMusic197BlitherMusic197 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $12,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal.

Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: welighntonhacker@gmail.com

We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Software's worth $200 USD creates a card limit of $12,500 USD
    Software's worth $550 USD creates a card limit of $24,950 USD
    Software's worth $2,350 USD creates a card limit of $49,000 USD
    Software's worth $3,000 USD creates a card limit of $75,400 USD
    Software's worth $7,359 USD creates a card limit of $99,500 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

Order now: contact us via
    email address:: welighntonhacker@gmail.com
    chjkc

• BlitherMusic197BlitherMusic197 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $12,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal.

Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address:: welighntonhacker@gmail.com

We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Software's worth $200 USD creates a card limit of $12,500 USD
    Software's worth $550 USD creates a card limit of $24,950 USD
    Software's worth $2,350 USD creates a card limit of $49,000 USD
    Software's worth $3,000 USD creates a card limit of $75,400 USD
    Software's worth $7,359 USD creates a card limit of $99,500 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

Order now: contact us via
    email address:: welighntonhacker@gmail.com

• ClaudiusGothicuClaudiusGothicu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello fellow Xbox gamers please may I take a few seconds of your time to introduce a awesome gamer group/ community called XBLFC (Xbox Live Friends Connect). I started this group November of 2015 and already we have 1,360 members.

Welcome to a new way to get to know your fellow xbox live friends/gamers. Now this is only for us gamers to get to know each other, you not just knowing your fellow gamer by an avatar on xbox live Anymore you really seeing who your fellow gamer friends are in life. And the great thing is this you can make new gamer friends who play the same type of games as you. A Community group where anyone can discuss or share anything Xbox related or gaming related. Who cares about paying for a magazine like gamer informer from gamestop?? I know I don't care even though I did for years for information that did not relate anything to my world of gaming such as Xbox maybe a few things here or there. So I decided to cut the greedy GS by posting everything that pertained to my world of gaming Microsoft Xbox with the help of my fellow Admins we post anything and everything Xbox. The beautiful part is Free and I also do little competition where members can win prizes $$$. Please just take the time to check us out and if you do Thanks #HappyGaming

ps for the month of April we are having a competition worth $50 to the winner

• GameCar75803586GameCar75803586 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BLANK ATM CARD FOR SALE;

With this programming ATM Blank Card installed with a chip, you will be able to withdraw money safely and clean from any drive thru ATM machine. Choose one of the following prices below to limit how much you want to withdraw from the drive through ATM machine everyday. Also here is proof of shipping will be mailed for you through. email, prices will also be mailed by email.

5,000$ (WITHDRAWAL)
    7,000$ (WITHDRAWAL + OVERNIGHT SHIPPING)
    10,000$ (WITHDRAWAL + OVERNIGHT SHIPPING)
    200,000$ (WITHDRAWAL + OVERNIGHT SHIPPING)

NOTE: We are only accepting serious buyers no beggars ! Everything you need to know about how to use the programming ATM card will all come in a manual package from the USA so please don't ask how we program or make the cards or how to use it for security reasons we don't want anyone or people using our method this is the only legit service out there, if you want to get out of debt and escape your daytime job then this is the way but use at your own risk. the card will expire in one year you will have to buy another one from us also when you get the card please don't over-use it or abuse it or show anyone, it is for your own risk and safely choose a price to how much you want to withdraw daily from then when you are ready to buy and are serious send us a message email at (100k.atmcard@gmail.com) to buy the ATM card we accept western union and please again we are only accepting serious buyers.

• GameCar75803586GameCar75803586 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BLANK ATM CARD FOR SALE;

With this programming ATM Blank Card installed with a chip, you will be able to withdraw money safely and clean from any drive thru ATM machine. Choose one of the following prices below to limit how much you want to withdraw from the drive through ATM machine everyday. Also here is proof of shipping will be mailed for you through. email, prices will also be mailed by email.

5,000$ (WITHDRAWAL)
    7,000$ (WITHDRAWAL + OVERNIGHT SHIPPING)
    10,000$ (WITHDRAWAL + OVERNIGHT SHIPPING)

NOTE: We are only accepting serious buyers no beggars ! Everything you need to know about how to use the programming ATM card will all come in a manual package from the USA so please don't ask how we program or make the cards or how to use it for security reasons we don't want anyone or people using our method this is the only legit service out there, if you want to get out of debt and escape your daytime job then this is the way but use at your own risk. the card will expire in one year you will have to buy another one from us also when you get the card please don't over-use it or abuse it or show anyone, it is for your own risk and safely choose a price to how much you want to withdraw daily from then when you are ready to buy and are serious send us a message email at (100k.atmcard@gmail.com) to buy the ATM card we accept western union and please again we are only accepting serious buyers.

• ULTMTKrunChNaTRULTMTKrunChNaTR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is NOT going to happen. FIX your issue in japan by legislation. this will affect every user on xbox in a negative way.

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base