Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Enforcement team - Chat

I would like to have a live chat session with the xbox enforcement team. There is no way to defend yourself if you get banned. You submit a case review and you get 500 words to try to explain something you have no idea about. The system today is to be honest completely stupid. I got banned from communication 3 times now. First time is the only time I know I did something wrong and said stuff that I should not have said, but the 2 other ones I have no idea what I said that is somehow "offensive". And there is no way I will never find out either because of this stupid system. Give us a live chat with the enforcement team to make it fair for everyone!!!

313 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Swedish Wonderz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

45 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • drainooo 24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a "avoid me" reputation on my xbox live account, drainooo 24, and I looked up videos on how to lose it. The video said to play server browsing games such as Battlefield 1, world of tanks, etc. The video said it'll take 2-3 days to lose the avoid me rep, but I've been doing this for 1 1/2 weeks. How the hell do I fix this. its ridiculous, I'm so tempted to go to PS4

• SmechAholiC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

totally agree the xbox enforcment team is a joke, in fact i wouldn't be suprised if its a bot that has been made to automatically decline all case reviews, how can they run a company where the customer cannot contact the enforcement team other than a 500 character post. I had my account perma banned instantly, I've never had a ban or suspension since joining Xbox over 6 years ago. I got banned for randomly joining a modded lobby on Call of Duty. The system is completely broken and unfair in everyway to the customer. Thousands of pounds have now been thrown down the toilet because i do not have a chance to actually tell my side of a story. complete *** of a service

• Vincitore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My account was suspended after single messaging incident where I said nothing harsh and everything was in a joking manner. The kid 100% reported me just to be annoying, which was successful. I believe that the full history of my account status, which is green and positive, should be weighed more heavily than a single isolated incident. It also gives me no option to do a case review.

• Mimil84 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After the ban of my account I received an email with a date.
    This date indicates 2 weeks. Nevertheless after 3 weeks I am always ban because microsoft informed me that it was finally 2 months.
    It is unacceptable . Enforcement should not do what they want.
    Next time do not deceive you date but I want my suspension to be removed now.

how to contacte him ?

• Jotaro Kujo PhD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Changes to the current enforcement model have been needed for years. I got a random report for a message I allegedly sent out of the blue and was promptly banned. I sent two messages in the last three weeks and I can say that neither violated the Code of Conduct. I haven't used my Xbox since the ban started yet I'm still getting reported. The thing is, I constantly strikes for alleged cheating and unsportsmanship and have even been referred to with racial and homophobic slurs by multiple users. Yet somehow I'm the violator? I've been with Xbox for 7 years and I feel like I'm being treated like a thug.

I understand how support agents aren't allowed to comment on enforcement matters and how they try to help, but Xbox enforcement needs immediate, massive reform. It's disgusting how you have to be quizzed on the Code of Conduct just to get ONE chance for an XBLPET--who you're not even allowed to have a conversation with--to overturn the ban.

• Thulsa Doom 999 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just received a communications & online gaming ban for "hate speech" on a public post feed.

I pay for my membership and I payed for this console an many games, I should not be banned from any of these just because a group of people get their feelings hurt or were given an imposing opinion.

They need to fix this right now, im not even kidding.

You do not fault your consumers this way.

Fix it now, I am not even kidding with you...

• RelatedCloud630 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly *** enforcement team they're a bunch of pieces of shits, ruining the community of Xbox, at least with the 360 I could *** talk all I wanted n not get banned instantly like stop being whiney ***, I would love for Xbox to remove the *** enforcement team, waste of oxygen.

• Pig Slayer 21 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got banned bc of some GAMING CLAN was cheating so I reported them then after the game all I said was "Even with y'all cheating we still won". I reported them and I switched over to another game then that's when Microsoft sent me a message saying I'm banned for communication. Now I can't talk to my cousin I don't see as much anymore. Like c'mon Microsoft y'all need to fix this because the only thing I do is talk to my cousin in PARTY Chat and text people who see cheating. If y'all don't fix this maybe I should listen to my friends and get an xbox plus I'm only 14 all I want to do is just play my game.

• XxgamingnexusxX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am posting this as a mum on behalf of my 13 year old son. I brought my teenage son a brand new xbox one s console 6-8 weeks ago and he was so excited. However due to the ridiculous nanny state Enforcement team I now have a heartbroken 13 year old kid that cant play his xbox. His not some thug lunatic and The Enforcement team seem to have no knowledge or experience of teenage gamers talk in the heat of the moment. Omg even as a mum I understand that. My son also has said everytime he gets unbanned some troll keeps reporting him again. Plus I cant have a discussion about whats going on as Nooo number for the Enforcement team. Seriously 2 weeks ban for a 13 year old kid. Xbox have really let themselves down. The Enforcement haven't got a clue and its very one sided and unfair for gamers. They have lost another customer as my son will be swapping his xbox for Playstation or PC. The Enforcement team is a disgrace and are losing xbox customers. I have a good mind to take them to court for a refund due to my son not being able to even play his xbox and the ridiculous reasons why. Enforcement team have destroyed xbox.

• LoC Don Lambo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I seriously upvote this idea I was recently 24 hour banned for "inappropriate communication" but I never use voice chat or party chat and the only time I send messages is either to answer a question or to request a role in a GTA Heist. As I was banned for 24 hours I could not even submit a review because it takes 12 hours to even start the process.

• Take This Duh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Give us a chance. We luv out account and accomplishments on that profile. We dont want lost all of that and start over for something that turned to a big deal for something small.

• The Legend Acid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pls VOTE HERE

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251649-accounts-subscriptions/suggestions/6164387-get-a-banned-account-back-enforcement-team-manner

or here

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251649-accounts-subscriptions/suggestions/6904413-a-call-back-number-for-xbox-live-enforcement

This is what i put for my enforcement case when i was banned 3 months ago this is all i could puT because the 500 limit i would say more stuff

I have had my Xbox live account for 9 years ever since I was a kid on xbox 360 im 16 now I have been getting banned for communications every month I have 11 now for 2 weeks for nothing that i can think of unless im talking smack to my friend saying he is bad with a charecter on smite the MOBA that is competitive I was playing yesterday with my friends and the it says banned for 12/31/9999 for threating and other stuff and I didnt do anything 9999 is longer than a jail murder can u pls change my ban

EVERYONE VOTE EVENTUALLY MICROSOFT OR THE ENFORCEMENT TEAM WILL NOTICE THIS IS WRONG BANNING PEOPLE FOR LIFE FOR SMACK TALKING if they keep seeing there customers going down and switching to ps4 they might realise they are doing the worng thing and unban us 9999 is end of ur life if somone was talking smack on a M rated or R rated game like gta 5 should not be banned for 7982 years thats longer than jail murders a mounth at least and if they dont learn then a year alot of people lost $6000 worth of games this is unfair some people get banned for nothing i got banned for nothing a few times on destiny i didnt even talk but a few times i smack talked back to people on gta 5 and u guys dont even read are things u just send an automated reply i have maybe 1395$ worth of digital games i think most are disc games AND THEY SHOULD ONLY PERMA BAN MODDERS NOT SMACK TALKERS XBOX 360 WAS NEVER LIKE THIS XBOX ONE CHANGED THE BAN SYSTEM WE CAN STILL USE ARE ACCOUNTS BUT ONLY OFFLINE NOT ONLINE AND U GUYS DONT TELL US WHAT WERE BANNED FOR SPECIFICALLY AND ONLY BAN PEOPLE FOR A MOUNTH IF REALLY BAD THEN A YEAR I DOUBT THEY WOULD DO IT AGAIN BANNED FOR LIFE IS TO LONG LET SMACK TALKERS AND PEOPLE WHO DID NOTHING GO BACK ONLINE ON THERE ACCOUNT

THIS GUY SAYS IT ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDM7r-zBopo&t=326s&index=1&list=PL1zQC3C9Q96s4g5qavVwUhJ82YKbhii20

• Cytiva commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I voted for this comment in hopes that Microsoft actually fixes their enforcement team. But it is BS and completely rigged. I got reported by either 1 or 2 players. Its not confirmed since our awful enforcement team refuses to tell me that information. But i believe i was suspended for another message that i happen to sent to my friend. I already submitted a case review and got the same response as to why i was suspended. I violated their terms, Which is BS because they did not tell me why. I than was informed that if i posted on forums that a enforcement ambassador would look into it and would reply with some information regarding why i was suspended. This is the response https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/d5ad79cf-2321-473c-8d7c-47e1ca55c345

• MikeyMo25 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yea umm can I have my connections with chat back? There is no proof my account should be banned for a day. Totally random that I'm banned while in party chat wit my friends , makes no sense

• Aspect HAWK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wasn't on for a week because my wifi went down and once I get my wifi back I get ban saying ban for communication. I HAVENT BEEN ON FOR A WEEK AND I GET FOR NO REASON. I'M SO *** RIGHT NOW I'M ABOUT TO BRAKE THIS GRBAGE SYSTEM WHO IS CONTROLLING THIS I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY I KEEP GETTING BAN. if I report someone how has a moded xbox you guys don't do sh*t but then I get reported when I'm off work a week and the day I get back I'm BAN. BULLSH*T. I'M DONE WITH XBOX I'V BEEN BAN 4 TIME FOR 2 WEEKS THAT 8 WEEK UNBELIEVABLE I GO AND FILE A CASE AND FOLLOW THE CODE OF BULLSH*T THAT DOSENT EVEN HELP AND I KEEP RUNNING OUT OF TRIES. If you want to contact me I'm on XBOX ONE. Gamertag is Aspect HAWK. And if you guys don't fix this I'm off for good and I'm going to recommend PS4 BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S A BETTER SYSTEM.

• VampireClaws36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good luck BrynnSiren for trying to recruit people that wants to file a call action suit when that won't ever happen when you agree to the toC when you use Xbox services. ;)

I can't believe how everyone on this tread thinks they are falsely banned lol. That's what they all say.

• BrynnSiren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How manyof you are willing to go in on a class action suit against Microsoft and Xbox Live. I have an attorney ready to take the case and we are looking for more people to jump in. You can contact me at brynnsiren@gmail.com if you were perm banned without warning or explaination.

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base