Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Enforcement team - Chat

I would like to have a live chat session with the xbox enforcement team. There is no way to defend yourself if you get banned. You submit a case review and you get 500 words to try to explain something you have no idea about. The system today is to be honest completely stupid. I got banned from communication 3 times now. First time is the only time I know I did something wrong and said stuff that I should not have said, but the 2 other ones I have no idea what I said that is somehow "offensive". And there is no way I will never find out either because of this stupid system. Give us a live chat with the enforcement team to make it fair for everyone!!!

347 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Swedish Wonderz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

70 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SxyQueenVampire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For all the people whining and saying they are going to Playstation please do it. It sounds like all talk and a lot of bluster. Even if a thousand of you leave a day there are still thousands that join a day so big deal lol. Stop whining and saying stupid things and interacting with baiters. It is no one's fault but your own if you have no, or use no common sense...although it is not common to everyone...so uncommon sense, at any rate, get some.

• SxyQueenVampire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would only work if there was a fee involved as Enforcement is already overtaxed because people do not know how to behave. If more support had to be added they would have to pay additional teams and provide additional training, people do not think before asking for things. Every fee that Xbox requires goes directly into the support of the various support teams as a whole. It is not cheap for training, or to pay multiple departments. The fees go into keeping customers accounts secure and protecting our personal information from hackers. Most account that get banned or hacked is directly because of a players attitude towards other players and as for hacking 9 out of 10 of these people have given their information to someone for various reasons and when that is done the account is no longer secure or the fault of Xbox or Microsoft. I see far too many people whining about things that are definitely in their control.
    1. Mute
    2. Report
    3. Block
    It's that simple
    If they create other accounts document Gamertags and repeat.

• Mighty Lionn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's super ***. I report Every. Single. Hatemail i get from these people and Nothing happens to them. They get crazy personal in spanish and my only reply is "Reported. ty and gg". How did i get banned? It' a broken system. im going to talk to my uncle since he's an attorney and see if anything can be done. Im paying to play and chat with friends and Microsoft XBL is slapping me in the face saying they dont care about americans. they dont get banned because it's in in spanish? like what, are you serious?

• HELIOS LEO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I literately showed them a video of me disassembling my Xbox in the middle of a Microsoft store to show i never modded anything with the tamper stickers. And they still kept the ban. This process is a joke.

• swimcars1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my first suspension was my fault. but this suspension got now it wasn't my fault for misogynistic slurs and abusive communications. i know i didn't do that stuff then this ban happen suppose end on 1/21/2018 but now i did since i did that case review on 1/25/2018 because my account was still suspended they extended it to 1/28/2018 like that unfair i can't for my own case when you can't even talk to them or get phone call with them. XBOX NEED TO CHANGE THIS NOW!

• EsteemedCave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My first suspension was for no reason. My second for team killing cuz they kept TROLLING ME AND TRYING TO *** ME OFF. My third for 1 dam curse word. Hey we probably get suspended because of little kids who play MA GAMES

• Starfox8777 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i had a com ban that was suppose to end on november 3rd 2017 and here i am 9 weeks and 4 days later and im still under the effects. i think im going to sue the enforcement team.

• ItchyBiscuit941 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agreed, just received a 15 day ban out the blue and there's nothing I can do except appeal but I'll be waiting longer than the ban to hear anything back

• BudgetedAlloy75 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so i was in a party with friends i play in watch dogs 2 this guy left the game and party and said play fornite i said no and dont act like ur the boss of me he said IMA UNFRIEND YOU AND REPORT YOU i said he send thumbs down emoji and i think he report me or idk and i said bye well dont act like ur the boss of people and he said WELL I DIDNT and i said bye *** and i delete his message and i did not know i cant say that please forgive me i wont say the word i did not ment to say and dont ban me for it he did it if u did that will be stupid if u dont forgive ima give up on xbox and get PS4 if ur gunna do that to me i just wanna mind my own business.

• x V0iDs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, this dumb reputation system doesn't allow users to play games they paid for. Been a customer for 10 years and spent hundreds of dollars on games and accessories. Will not be renewing my subscription this year. Only 8 days left, if it's not fixed by then I am gone. F*** Microsoft.

• pure evil29 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this 3 time I got be banned again over this person sneekysniper call tramp in the party went I can not call him name back went you banned my again this not far went I pay out 12 month

← Previous 1 3 4

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base