Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

BOOMBANG02 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DeferentSatyr5 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why not just add all the 360 cods?I mean you could even have more profit if the people that like this game don't have it and they can pay for it?

• SLGx FuZIIoNs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring back the old classic modern warfare games as in modern warfare 1,2 and 3 as theses was the best call of duty games people have ever played

• JAO NEGUIN BR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Eu gostaria muito de poder jogar o CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 novamente, pois foi este jogo que fez eu compra o console xbox, tenho boas lembranças, então por favor MICROSOFT retro compatibilizem o MW3 para o XBOX ONE esse é o melhor COD que tem, e se vocês fizerem a retrocompatibilidade, vocês vão extourar, por que vai ter muita gente comprando o xbox one pra jogar esse jogo que é tão desejado pra quem tem o ONE

I would love to be able to play the CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 again because it was this game that made ​​me buy the Xbox console , I have good memories , so please MICROSOFT retro reconcile MW3 for XBOX ONE this is the best COD that has and if you do backwards compatibility , you will extourar , why will have a lot of people buying the xbox one to play this game that is so desired for those who have oNE

• TheAlphaOmega66 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has been my favorite game since it came out. I used to play MW3 every day for at least two hours a day, but now I can't. I don't want to be stuck with "Crap Ops 3" and "Infinant Borfare" for the next ten years. ADD MW3!

• ZEETYME commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is by far one of the most fun and challenging games in the call of duty series, why is it not "ALREADY" on the backwards compatibility list for Xbox one????

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base