Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

$20 Gift Card

$25 is too much. $20 must be added so gamers will buy games, movies, and music. This is cheap and will be used faster.

236 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Isaiah12Ruffin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• SpringPeak87065 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS…It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I’m rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $50,000.(fifty thousand USD).Only serious individuals should contact him because he is very straight forward contact him if you really want to do business. he is serious and 100% trusted i am a living testimony. Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. it is legal,there is no risk of being put into trouble ,because an account from which you will continuously withdraw from will be given to you ,.For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on:(pcgblankatm@yahoo.com) tell your loved once too, and start to live large. That’s the simple way of been reach now ..

• UnivocalCoast94 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am from Spain, I want to share my testimony on how i got the blank ATM card. I was so wrecked that my company fired me simply because i did not obliged to their terms, so they hacked into my system and phone and makes it so difficult to get any other job, i did all i could but things kept getting worse by the day that i couldnt afford my 3 kids fees and pay my bills. I owe so many people trying to borrow money to survive because my old company couldnt allow me get another job and they did all they could to destroy my life just for declining to be among their evil deeds. havent given up i kept searching for job online when i came across the testimony of a lady called Judith regarding how she got the blank ATM card. Due to my present state, i had to get in touch with Hacker called STEVE MONEY of onlineatmhacker@gmail.com and he told me the procedures and along with the terms which i agreed to abide and i was told that the Blank card will be deliver to me without any further delay and i hold on to his words and to my greatest surprise, i received an ATM card worth $4.5 million USD , All Thanks to STEVE MONEY , if you are facing any financial problem contact him asap

Gmial: onlineatmhacker@gmail.com

Yahoomail: onlineatmhacker@yahoo.com

cellphone: +13869516900

• Monkey199791 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

true but 25 dollar increments is easier and also you can buy a game and a theme pack for 25 so I figure its good the way it is

• Genesis1953 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a option to include using gift card on the purchase screen so if the user has one and has a valid payment method setup the gift card can be used with the remaining amount if any taken from the valid payment method.

• M4nuk2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bom dia eu fui resgatar um gift card de 60 Dolares e sem querer selecionei a região errada,

Era pra eu ter colocado na região dos united states, mas acabei selecionando united arab emirates.

• AdminMiss Valent1ne (Admin, Xbox) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Isaiah12Ruffin~

Thanks for the post. However, based on the title and description, it is unclear from where you are looking to purchase this gift card, as a number of retailers offer a wide range of options. In order to help the community understand and vote for your idea, please post a new idea that more clearly explains the idea or change you'd like to see. You can refer to our posting guidelines for more help on how to post a successful idea.

Feedback.xbox.com Posting Guidelines
    http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/245223-announcement-forum/suggestions/5978265-posting-guidelines

Xbox Support online
    http://support.xbox.com

--This post will be removed on 3/3/2016 as Unclear Idea

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base