Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Allow Preview Members to Test Backwards Compatible Games

Let preview members test all the new backwards compatible games for any bugs before public release.

[Mod edit: This idea was merged with a similar post from DislikedPoem4. Thanks, everyone!]

1,147 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

supermaz78 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Elizabeth. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• ZeroAphid469510 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEED A HACKED ATM CARD WITH PIN?
    We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a crooned card that can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This Cards comes in Visa/MasterCard. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/MasterCard Worldwide.

CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS?
    Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When you order for this card, Full information about the card will be given to you. We also reload your card when funds exhausted.

DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE FUNDS FINISH?
    No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY COUNTRY?
    If you are in ASIA, you will receive your card in 2-3 DAYS with guaranteed. If you are outside Asia Your card will arrive to you between 3 – 5 business days guaranteed.

HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD?
    It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card.

DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD NOT FROM THIS CROONED CARDS?
    Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards).
    HOW DO I ORDER FOR THE ATM CARD?
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)
    WEB PAGE: https://blankatmhaker.wixsite.com/atmcard

HOW DO WE MAKE THIS CARD?
    We use a machine MSR to crone this cards . You can also buy this machine from us also. You can order for the ATM card either the designed card or the blank card but still same information on them.
    EMAIL: (blankatmhaker@gmail.com)....

• mission156 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a good suggestion in my Opinion as the more testers on board the easier it is to find bugs faster & improve the overall experience for others.

• SightlessKombat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, I mean yes it'd give an idea of what backwards compatability supported games are going to come, but we knew about RDR before it came into the public domain of BC anyway. It'd help with the releases being smoothed out so that any major issues or even minor ones can be fixed so that the game looks as good as it can when it enters the wild, as it were.

• Bob YAMADA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They already have done before so it is not difficult to do it again. More tester, sooner BC games are coming.

• PRO x KENY Qc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great idea . I would love this and it would help to have more backwards compatible games quickly if there's more people working on it. Also it would help the games to not have a lot of problems when they're coming on Xbox One.

• Genesis1953 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This may be a great addition. The more people working on the project the more chances there are to root out any potential for any problems before releasing it to the general public.

• MadRaven01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

seriously they did this in June and with amount of backwards compatibility games coming out xbox live users should be able to test them

• SAINTSROWHOTDOG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What in the *** is with the backward games its like they pick them at random its like they dont even care about xbox live users they just set up a vote system to make people feel good and thats it.

• JackBauer745 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I say yes to this. When B/C got announced back at E3, there were certain titles available for testing. With each game having their own quest to complete, that's if the user owned the title. With Halo Wars, I feel like the quest should of been available to users who owned the title and not everyone. With major games still needing to be released like RDR, Black Ops 1, Skate 3, and the Bioshock games, preview members can test these games and have their own separate quests. Plus, preview members can submit feedback if any issues occur. Also, preview members should get more quests pop up for titles already for B/C to see if anything needs to get changed/fixed to make the emulator better.

• Swaste2000 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just don't understand why they did not make this available from start of backwards compatibly. Take way too long to test new games. That is why we signed up for preview program.

• TomzgamesYT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wouldn't not only enjoy getting to play them first but also helping MS to make the game run better will be good too

• Mc rossco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yup it would help get them out faster and save a lot of heartbreak when they don't work.

• Vic Rattlehead9 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Recently we were able to test out Halo Wars before release, this was a great idea. Future releases should also be tested this way! Free & faster testing for MS, Early games for us.

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base