Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

Ability to see how many blocks and reports have been filed against you

Would be great to see if and why people have been blocking or reporting you if only to be able to correct your behavior. For example I have blocked many people for having their Kinect chat on while they argue with their spouse or baby crying in background. Just think it would be great to self correct the problem before it becomes areal big problem.

939 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ElectroPhunk shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Chunky Barnacle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't worry! we can all just report the person back because everyone seems so proud that they reported you that they feel the need to message you about it. Like ok cool you took advantage of a broken rep system that has a raggedy *** team of people banning players for getting reports that don't even fall in line with the game they are playing. How do I get a party chat ban if I don't have a mic? I understand message ban, but really?

• Cococlassy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do think this is a good idea but if the persons comment is used who reported or blocked the user to inform the what they did wrong, the user may be able to work out who blocked or reported them from the reason...then causing more trouble

• H1SR0YALY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ppl r ridiculous with reporting others and you "enforcers" feed right into it. U guys r terrible at ur job in my opinion

• I NZShadow I commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes enforcement does allow one to see if hes been reported. Recently i was reported for cheating since sometimes i have really good days and do well in games. But we want to see overall reported. Not monthly. Since the beginning of the users xbox live profile

• xoPRAETORIANox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fantastic idea, anonymity must be protected but to be able to see what areas people are reporting you for would be a positive more. To see if your being reported for spam or unsporting behaviour for example would allow players to think about there actions. To just be told you have a ban for breaking terms but then aren't actually given a defined reason doesn't help at all. I had a comms ban, didn't know if it was because of a message I had sent or game chat or swearing by mistake, playing loud music. Because of this I have no idea what area I need to correct because I don't smack talk, I never swear at people or be abusive and I never have any background noise as I mute my mic most of the time.

• Alishas mom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is not completed! the link you give us take us to an unworking site that doesn't give us accurate feedback. It says there are 0 reports against me. so why do I have a bad reputation? Let us see the reports!!!

• RogerDodger1107 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think they should definately do this, ive been banned from messaging and being in parties and i dont know why

• MAFllOSO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

wow great idea, it would be nice for people to fix they mistakes instead of getting banned quick.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base