Accounts & Subscriptions

Here you can find ideas and feature requests for anything relating to your Xbox Live subscriptions, memberships on Xbox, Xbox Live Gold benefits, Xbox Ambassadors program, or the Xbox Live Creator’s Program.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Accounts & Subscriptions forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A CALL BACK NUMBER FOR XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT

THEY CONFINE US TO FORUMS? Some of us are innocent. We shouldn't be treated poorly confined to a forum when your account with everything you worked for has been banned. FOREVER.

947 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

733 comments  ·  Enforcement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get A Banned Account Back (Enforcement Team Manners)

Permanently suspended and can't get your account back? Well I think you should be able to receive one warning for small actions like being a part of a modded lobby. If you're permanently suspended be able to buy your account back for a reasonable price.

I also think that the enforcement team should fit in with the customer support and actually learn how too type message responses instead of copying and pasting a reply.

935 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1409 comments  ·  Enforcement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Repair Fraudulent Reputation System

Everyone knows the player reputation system is flawed because it invites childish people with a grudge to abuse it and skew the reputation of innocent players. However, that's not what this is about. The system is outright fraudulent, as it does not work the way Microsoft claims. The proof is visible on the account of anyone who actively plays online with random strangers and has been avoided by even one other player.

If you look at your rep, the first statement you'll see at the top left under Summary is, "Of the people you have played: __% preferred you or…

616 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

122 comments  ·  Enforcement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add an under-age report function

There's nothing worse, or game killing than having a 12 year old kid screaming squeaky obscenities in your ear whilst playing a game that is clearly not age appropriate (HALO, Gears, COD). Lets face it, its the reason most adults here DON'T use their headsets any more unless they are in party chat with friends.

My Idea is simple. Add an "under-age gamer" category in the report a gamer function and the Xbox team will be able to quickly and easily identify the under-age gamers and have them play in a "kiddies corner" where all the under-age kids can scream…

561 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

45 comments  ·  Enforcement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Xbox Needs To Address The Reputation System. It Is Fundamentally Flawed And Is Used As An Exploit.

Reputation can be affected in a multitude of ways. If players block you, report you, etc. The issue is that players can block you for literally no reason, yet you are still affected. Also, they can send false reports as well as not needing any proof for their reports. Why would they do a thing like that? Well for a multitude of reasons. They can use blocking and reporting as exploits to never play with you again (this is especially the case if you are too far above or below their skill level). They can also tell their friends and…

371 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Enforcement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Better communication method for Enforcement team

I posted on the forum about my gamertag being suspended due to "Cheating and Communication" I know I did nothing wrong and all they do is tell you why you were suspended. I know why I was suspended. I was told to go there and appeal and they might lift the suspension, but do they listen to you? No they do not. So my suggestion is either get a better Enforcement team or actually provide a chat like your support team has so we can actually fight for what we have been wrongfully accused of doing. I want to actually…

367 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

103 comments  ·  Enforcement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enforcement team - Chat

I would like to have a live chat session with the xbox enforcement team. There is no way to defend yourself if you get banned. You submit a case review and you get 500 words to try to explain something you have no idea about. The system today is to be honest completely stupid. I got banned from communication 3 times now. First time is the only time I know I did something wrong and said stuff that I should not have said, but the 2 other ones I have no idea what I said that is somehow "offensive". And…

313 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

45 comments  ·  Enforcement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Enforcement Team Review

The Enforcement Team has serious serious with it and it needs to be completely reworked. Before suspended any account there should be a warning that before a suspension is handed that behavior needs to change. First time offense should always be a 24 hour suspension, increasing for continued offense. The Enforcement Team should in no way be allowed to remove a gamertag without first informing the account that the gamertag has been deemed inappropriate for whatever reason. If a gamertag is changed, then that account should be given a free gamertag change. It is in no way the customer's fault…

299 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

121 comments  ·  Enforcement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring Xbox One serial check to Enforcement Console Check

On the Enforcement site of Xbox we are able to check if an Xbox 360 is banned by searching it's serial number. There is no current Xbox One option at all for this service. I work with a lot of xbox consoles from time to time so knowing they are banned beforehand would be a brilliant tool to have.

221 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Enforcement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fee to unban an xbox 360 live account

To get a life ban from xbox live without recourse is ridiculous. There are people in jail serving less sentences for more severe charges. I believe there should be a system put in place to pay to get your account back. Like a fine or fee to bail your account out of jail/permaban and is then monitored closely until the time it is deemed ok to not be monitored any more. Like a parole officer.

Major Nelson confirmed that Xbox One purchases on a banned account are retained, but not on the 360. Some of us have had accounts for…

216 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Enforcement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to talk to your friends while Xbox communication is banned

Make it to where people who have been banned from communicating with sending messages or joining parties to where you can talk and text your friends and only them what should happen is being able to send messages and and talk to only your friends parties

204 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Enforcement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Xbox Live Complaint System (Include Video when reporting)

I think we should be able to add in video or pics along with complaints. This is specific to issues where we are trying to report someone for cheating/system tampering (aka modding). Who knows how long the xbox live agent assigned to a complaint spends observing a player to determine if they are cheating. Wouldn't it be far easier if they could just watch a 5 minute clip uploaded along with the complaint?

168 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Enforcement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Have Avoid Reputation Be a Communications Ban

Instead of not allowing use to play Xbox live multiplayer for any game... Because other players gave us bad reputation. Why don't you just block our communication settings so we can't communicate with other players but still play Xbox live multiplayer? I mean we are paying $60 a year for Xbox live and I find it unfair and ridiculous to not allow any online multiplayer game access.

142 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Enforcement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Reconsider adding a ban appeal option. My original account did not deserve a permanent ban, it did deserve to get punished but not permanent

I been a XBL for 6 and a half years and I get perma-banned for Marketplace Theft that I did not even intend. I requested a refund on Lords of the Fallen, got my refund, and was still able to play it. I should have reported this to support right away, but I did not. I played it a little bit afterwards. Did I deserve to get punished? Yes I did. Was the ban I actually got fair? No. The gamertag in question is [Mod Edit: Personal Information removed]

123 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Enforcement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Player Moderators with the ability to perform small scale enforcement

Perhaps bringing forward a streamlined player enforcement team by Xbox Invitation only, where as, it can be declined, or accepted. A player moderator plays the game like normal, and matches with, and against any other regular Xbox live users in multiplayer matchmaking. A player moderator has the ability, (like other Xbox users) to submit player feedback about another Xbox peer, but with extra detail- and perhaps has the ability to backtrack on what a player has said through a different DVR system designed to capture party chat, game chat, etc. To find players who break the Terms of Use, and…

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Enforcement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base