Accounts & Subscriptions

Here you can find ideas and feature requests for anything relating to your Xbox Live subscriptions, memberships on Xbox, Xbox Live Gold benefits, Xbox Ambassadors program, or the Xbox Live Creator’s Program.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Accounts & Subscriptions forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Kinect Adapter for Xbox One X (Free)

Just like Microsoft did for the launch of the Xbox One S, for those of us who want to run both and Xbox One X and an Xbox One S at the same time and enjoy using the Kinect, we will still require an adapter. Also for the people upgrading from the original Xbox One that want to use the Kinect will also require this adapter. People like me who use the Kinect and own multiple consoles should have the ability to get another Kinect sensor for the launch of the Xbox One X! Thanks Mircrosoft!

1,331 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

137 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Choose the Name "Xbox Five" for the 9th Generation (Please !!!)

Dear Microsoft we Knew very well that you Don't Give a Damn while Naming your Products. But it's a humble Request from Me and All the Xbox Lovers to you - Name the Next Generation (9th Gen) Xbox the "Xbox Five" instead of "Xbox Zero", "Xbox One.One" or "Xbox 4000". Please Microsoft Please Name it "Xbox Five".

P.S. - The Xbox One X or Project Scorpio can be considered as 4th one.

404 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Xbox Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add support for Greek language to the Xbox One

We want support for Greek language in menus and keyboard for the Xbox One! Since you've added so many languages, you should consider adding Greek too. The App and website is already translated and rival companies have also added the language to their system.

165 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

65 comments  ·  Live Region Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Support for Xbox Live in Egypt

Kindly add Egypt for the Xbox live regions and the ability to buy with Egyptian Pound just like we purchase our games and apps from Windows 10 store.
    We have a growing community here in Egypt and we need more services from Microsoft.

1,078 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

100 comments  ·  Live Region Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Start the Xbox Ambassadors program in Brazil

Brazilians can already join the program, but very little people use it because of the language. Please implement the program in Portuguese (PT-BR). I´m sure many more people would join and use. We are a huge gaming market.

519 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Batman Arkham Origins Free With Gold

I Love All Superhero Games and I know I probably cant make you guys make a new Spider-Man or a whole new game but maybe I can get you to offer batman Arkham origins as a free with gold item it is a really cool game that I think should be able to be played on the xbox one one day so please consider my idea for it would be greatly appreciated

170 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow Developers in the Xbox Live Creators Program to Add Achievements

Removing the achievement feature is not a good idea, goes against the Xbox Live concept.

431 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Age verification for free offering games rated for CERO Z in Japan

(Japanese translation follows/後半に日本語訳を書いています)
    In Japan we are not allowed to purchase games rated CERO Z (mature) in Japan by the local currency in my account but purchase by credit card because it proves we are enough old to play these mature game.
    But there's no way to have payment option to download free offering games like Game with Gold, free trial or Beta and I think this is one of the reasons why we can't get these mature games in Japan.
    For example, For Honor open beta on Xbox One is not available in Japan though it is available on…

563 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

53 comments  ·  Live Region Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ninja Gaiden 2 in games with gold

Comen on! Bring it to us!

1,101 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow developers in the Xbox Live Creators Program access more than 1 GB of RAM and 45% of the GPU

The current amount of resources available for UWP games is enough for simple 2D games, but for any slightly-more-complex-than-minecraft 3D games these specs are too limited, the performance of Xbox One S at peak is 1.4 TFLOPs, half of that would be 0.7, which is as low as $95 desktop APUs can give. 1 GB of RAM is a joke too, my phone has more than this. Thanks!

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1,052 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 890 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Offer Kinect Games as Games With Gold

Free kinect games with gold as you have never gave away one kinect game please

149 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make a "Level Up" goal for developers

Level Up goal for XBL CP - if a Creators Program hits X amount of downloads, they win a free consultation with a pro dev to discuss getting their game into ID@Xbox.

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add C# UWP project support to the Xbox Live Creators Program

Currently the Xbox Live Creators program only allows the C# language in conjunction with Unity projects. If you want to base your project on VS 2017 you have to use C++. Please add C# Win 10 Universal project template support. Thank you in advance.

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow Ambassadors to Assist with Enforcement

Xbox needs to make ambassadors available to contact the Enforcement Team directly so enforcement standards can be upheld. Allowing ambassadors to upload in game data films or anything as evidence, non manipulated, for faster execution on bans or other measures of disciplinary actions.

135 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow developers access and use xbox live avatars in their creations

Avatars are so cool, let Creators Program developer use them in their creations. (It was possible in the Xbox360 live indie games program)

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox Live Creators Program  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 380 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Games & Deals With Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. xbox ambassador to xbox support communication

There is sometimes our resources run dry or the sitatuion requires it to be passed on to xbox support staff, What i suggest to give better service is a tool that allows us to make a summary of the chat and communication with the client/helpee to pass on to xbox support, either be a number of the summary made by the ambassador or a copy of the chat itself with a summary at the top to save the client to repeat themselfs. And allows them to feel like they are getting better service. Feedback of this idea is appreacted.

158 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Ambassadors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. More One Drive Storage for Gold Subscribers

Since we are already paying a unreasonable amount of money each year just to play online, it would be nice to get some of this money justified by increasing the storage of our One Drive account. Instead of 5 gb, 15 gb would be enough, considering that the free One Drive account used to have 10 gb of storage in the past.

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Live Gold  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base