Accounts & Subscriptions

Here you can find ideas and feature requests for anything relating to your Xbox Live subscriptions, memberships on Xbox, Xbox Live Gold benefits, Xbox Ambassadors program, or the Xbox Live Creator’s Program.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Accounts & Subscriptions forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CZ (Czech) Language for Xbox One

I would request you to be able to do the translation into Czech. Fans living in the Czech Republic and have a lot of xbox 360 or ONE. Of course they are disappointed that there is not one xbox Czech language for dashboard:-(I do not know that there is a bit of polish and borders of our country. Polish has, why not Czech. Really your request, I ask you to update to Czech. Thank you very much

1,040 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

326 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make multi player free

Since PC players get free multi player it should be free for Xbox owners too. I am a gold member, and have been for years.
    It would be a nice gesture and also add more features like Groove, a free movie a month and continue GWG for those that are gold members.

811 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 576 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Xbox game subscription service like EA.

It would be cool for Xbox to get a subscription service that will allow people to stream Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One games. Not like Sony's service, more like EA service where we pay a monthly or yearly charge to play old or new games. The Netflix for games.

451 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. XBL Gold Subscribers Free Game Weekend

Xbox Live Gold subscribers should be given one or two weekends per month to play a game for free. Just like Microsoft is doing this weekend with Forza Motorsport 5! I love this idea of playing a full retail game for free. Plus then give us a substantial discount to purchase the game after the weekend is over.

405 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Don't Require Live Gold for Free-to-play Games With Online

All Free-to-play games should be playable without Xbox Live Gold account. This is against the sense of free-to-play.

383 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

45 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Extend warranties for day one Xbox ones whose disc reader has malfunctioned because of faulty equipment. We paid $500 why should we have

Extend warranties for day one Xbox ones whose disc reader has malfunctioned because of faulty equipment. We paid $500 why should we have To pay $150 on top of that to repair faulty hardware. It's defective and your fault. You fix it I supported you for over half a grand at initial drop and I get hit with this.

381 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring back discless gaming

I know a lot of people whined about "DRM" with the original vision of Xbox One, but some of us DO live in the 21st Century and have reliable internet. Some of us don't buy used or lend/borrow games and not all of us assume Microsoft is out to screw us over.

I loved the idea of never needing to use my discs again. I've been replacing my 360 games digitally (through sales, how about releasing that 32GB USB cap huh?) because discless is just so much better.

Surely there's an update that's possible that gives users the choice between…

338 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove all advertisements/featured tab with Gold Subscription

Please, remove all advertisements from the Xbox One home screen. The day that the 360 got ads was one of the saddest days ever, please do not bring this poor decision to the Xbox One. During a recent showing of the XBOX ONE OTA, Major Nelson had his 'featured' section turned off, which made the Xbox Dashboard look way more clean.

If anything, please move the featured tab to the Store.

329 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Buy and support Dreamcast with Xbox One

The Dreamcast remains THE ONLY 6th generation console with "year-round" game releases. Pier Solar HD, Elysian Shadows, SLaVE, Sturmwind, Redux: Dark Matters, Hypertension: Harmony Of Darkness and so many more games are out or scheduled to be out on DC in 2015.
    Microsoft, Please buy the rights to the Dreamcast and support it with Xbox One. If Gamers, Developers, and publishers haven't given up on it, big name companies shouldn't either.

325 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 295 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Xbox Live Rewards - Portugal

English description:

Consider in making the Xbox Live Rewards service available in Portugal, there are lots of Portuguese gamers that would love/like to see the service available in here.

If any Portuguese xbox gamer view this please help spreading the word so that we too can be able to enjoy the Xbox Live Rewards perks.

Descrição em Português:
    Considerem a opção de tornar o serviço do Xbox Live Rewards disponível também em Portugal, existem bastantes jogadores portugueses que de certo iriam gostar/adorar de ter acesso ao Xbox Live Rewards

Se algum jogador português vir isto peço que por favor ajudem…

277 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Support Xbox Live services in Costa Rica

Sony have this service in Costa Rica but like me many peole don not want use PS4 we want XBOX ONE, I have XBOX 360 and XBOX ONE but I need use Mexico or colobia for buy games or DLC in Costa Rica have a comunity that love Xbox, please we need the same conditions with PS4 games

[Mod edit: Title changed from "Please open XBOX ONE STORE and Xbox Live Gold Membership in Costa Rica, the Costa Rica's gamer need it" to reflect that the idea is to bring Xbox Live and service support to Costa Rica.]

257 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 Year Anniversary for Xbox One

Its almost been a year since the Xbox One officially came out and we think that the team at Xbox should put together something special for Xbox gamers. I am sure that Playstation will be doing something similar to celebrate the launch of their console, we should be really to do the same.

247 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. $20 Gift Card

$25 is too much. $20 must be added so gamers will buy games, movies, and music. This is cheap and will be used faster.

236 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Xbox Live Gold Gives You Discounts on Things Besides Games

Players with Gold will receive monthly codes for discounts for items likr controllers, headsets, kinects and more.

222 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Free 2 month EA Access + Xbox Live Gold subs bundled with new consoles

A free two month EA Access subscription and a free two month Xbox Live Gold subscription bundled into Xbox Ones would be a good move in introducing new Xbox One owners to the Xbox One library.

EA Access would give new users access to older Xbox One EA games and Xbox Live would give them access to Games With Gold (which usually features Xbox One exclusives).

With this move, the console could technically be bundled with different games regularly (every month) while everything inside the Xbox One box stays the same on the retail shelf.

This would be a great…

219 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Day one xbox one priority for preview program

The people who have day one xbox ones should have priority with access to the preview program. The majority of people who have the day one edition are people who committed to the platform at the time the policy's regarding the console were uncertain controversial. Is seams only right that the people who saw the potential in the xbox one get to experience the the newest features first. Thank you.

214 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. unlimited xbox video tv shows with a year of xbox live gold

if microsoft really wanna push tv, they should unlock xbox video and make the tv shows free for all one year xbox live gold members. i wouldn't mind paying $60 for a year of xbox live. a few years ago i got away from comcast and i'm never going back, i have netflix for that but $60 a year for a cable like service is a good deal. this will make xbox live a gaming and cable service.

213 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. digital copy when you buy physical copy

When you buy a physical copy, you can download the physical version of the game, only once per drive, you would have in your own digital version, and would be usable disk, but the disk would no longer have digital copy

207 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Xbox One  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base