Accounts & Subscriptions

Here you can find ideas and feature requests for anything relating to your Xbox Live subscriptions, memberships on Xbox, Xbox Live Gold benefits, Xbox Ambassadors program, or the Xbox Live Creator’s Program.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Accounts & Subscriptions forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Appreciation for Xbox Live Gold Veterans

I have been a member of Xbox Live Gold since 2003. I would like for there to be some sort of added perks for me because of my long tenure. The number is there for a reason right?

[Mod edit: This idea was merged with a similar post from Corrog6154. Thanks, everyone!]

6,319 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

115 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Earn Xbox Rewards Points by Unlocking Achievements

Make Achievements apart of the rewards program. For each you unlock you get 1 rewards credit, so if a game has 40 unlockable achievements you could earn 40 rewards credits for that game. This encourages people to keep their games longer instead of trading them in. Perhaps this program could be sponsored by the publishers letting them decide if a game will have this available and if so publishers could include this opp in their game marketing. call the program "Kickback" with an image of a green boot for use on the back box cover.

5,731 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

87 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More Opportunities to Earn Xbox Rewards

More value to using Xbox Rewards, maybe give more for getting a certain difficult achievement in a game or reaching a certain level/completing a game. Give us more ways to earn Xbox Reward credits/points by actually playing the game.
    Also implement an Xbox Rewards app! :D

5,349 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Annual rewards for consecutive Gold members

We as faithfull gamers buy gold year after year with no reward I think the years we put in should be celebrated and given some sort of
    reward free game,music,movie or money.

4,464 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

57 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make Xbox Live Gold like $5-$10 cheaper for older users

make xbox live cheaper for users that have accounts that have had gold for at least a year overall

2,779 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Day One Edition + Live Loyalty Recognition/Reward/Program

Not only should their be an priority for preview program, but you guys should have the unit number or serial number of all the "Day One Edition' owner are, that you can really give a better experience to the long time Xbox loyalist. I myself sometime feel slated as a long time supporter and fan. I been with Xbox sense the original Xbox release. I've always gotten the systems on day one, but theirs never is, nor seem to be any real separation in buying day one or the later purchasers. It would be nice if all the "Day One…

2,372 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Offer Xbox Live credit or reward for beating a game

For Xbox Live and gold members, I love the credit system for earning gamer points. Why not also offer actual credits to spend for beating a game. This would increase game sales and encourage people to play through stories more often. Like whenever credits are placed on an account, the credits could be used for videos, music, games, etc.

2,017 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Earn Xbox Rewards Without Having to Buy

XboxLiveRewards there needs to be alot more easier ways to earn rewards credits that dont involve buying anything because thats the point of using rewards! So we can get microsoft money! I hope you agree with me and add more ways to earn soon! I know lots of people feel this way

951 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Xbox Rewards to be used for Physical Games

I loved the idea of Xbox Live Rewards. I thought it was one more step towards improving the Xbox Experience. When I heard, I bougth Halo 5 and Rise of The Tomb Raider righ away, to redeem the points. But it was only them that I found out that Xbox Live Rewards was only avaiable for digital purchases. First thing, that's not clear anywhere, not in the video, nor in the description. Only in the FAC, it seems that they're hiding that information. Second thing, just because I prefer to buy my games in Physical media am I not worthy…

913 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base