Accounts & Subscriptions

Here you can find ideas and feature requests for anything relating to your Xbox Live subscriptions, memberships on Xbox, Xbox Live Gold benefits, Xbox Ambassadors program, or the Xbox Live Creator’s Program.

Keep in mind that when you are searching, you are only searching through the Accounts & Subscriptions forum! If you don’t find your idea below, you can search and post it in the New Ideas forum!

Find ideas related to your Subscriptions or Xbox programs and policies

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Extend the Warranty for Elite Controllers from 90 days

Analog sticks wear out to quickly for the 150.oo price.Back ur cntrlr up with a proper warranty and I'll buy it.Or lower the price to 75.oo with a 3 month warranty.

1,608 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

295 comments  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Clearly state how long a suspension/ban will last

I've got an email saying I've got a communication ban but not for how long. I've been searching though countless forums to see how long it will last but to no avail. The least you could do is tell us how long we can't play for for a service we pay for !!!! Is it that much to ask

674 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

121 comments  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Earn Xbox Reward Points for Feedback Posts

Earns reward points for the feedback given.

662 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Extend Xbox One console warranty to two years

Warranty should be extended to two years as its a very poor peice of equipment and £100 repair 2 months out of warranty is appalling

[Mod edit: Title changed from "On a console that costs nearly £400 a one year warranty is very poor 2 months out of its warranty it breaks and coss £100 to repair."]

381 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Replace Limited Edition Xbox One Consoles with the Same Model

Limited Edition console repairs should never downgrade your Xbox One. Currently, if your limited edition console breaks outside of warranty, there is ZERO chance you will get the limited console back (per Autumn, tier2 support).

This affects all limited edition consoles; Halo, r2d2, starwars, Forza, I MADE THIS.

I phoned xbox before sending mine in, was assured that the two week option would return my actual xbox console, and sent it in happily. It really tied the room together..

318 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Increase Transparency of Xbox Live Enforcement Team

Currently, The Enforcement Team are not living up to the values stated on the homepage of the site and as a result customers are continually receiving infractions without fully understanding why. This is because, this team has implemented significant barrier to communication.

The Case Review option is limited to 250 character responses and not all cases are eligible to be reviewed. In addition these communications consist primarily of the code of conduct being pasted in as a response followed by "do you understand?" before the case is closed to commenting.

Though this team would love for us to believe that…

240 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

46 comments  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to pay to increase Tenure by number of inactive months

Hello there.

My idea is quite simple: please, Xbox/Microsoft, guys, give us an option to pay for our missed "Gold" months to increase our Tenure of it's necessary. Trust me, such a simple & great option can make so many people (like myself) very, very, very happy and grateful.

For example, here's my story:

I've been active Xbox User since Feb' 2011. Playing online is a very important thing for people like me, so my biggest mistake is that I missed some months without Xbox Live Gold subscription.

Since my first online match on Xbox, it's been at least 5…

115 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow us to log-in with Gamertag

Some of customer forget their MSA or typed wrong word in creation of MSA. If Gamertag is a unique ID for MSA. Please give to customers the option to login with Gamertag because if customers forget their "wrong" MSA with wrong words, but they only remember their gamertag, in this case customer is unable to login and lose everything because they don't have any support to help him remember how he typed in his e-mail, in this case, customer doesn't have his profile on console anymore. And in support team doesn't get any help because he is unable to verify…

64 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Change the Minimum Character Limit of a Gamertag back to 1 or 2

I found an OPEN 3 character gamertag (not gunna share lol) that even read "i: Gamertag Available, You've chosen "gamertag" as your gamertag. Do you want this gamertag?" blah blah blah and I can't complete the payment because the minimum character limit is 6, according to a Xbox Technical Support guide I talked to a minute before this. There are plenty of open gamertags 3 characters long, YES - i'm serious, I've seen YouTube videos of someone sharing his available gamertags that say the same thing, yet can't be chosen completely because of this limitation. Please support this idea if…

30 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add messaging about how Xbox Gold trials and memberships interact

Add a message when redeeming Xbox live gold trials that they will not work if you previously purchased an Xbox live subscription.

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base